eDreamsrobbed

Do not buy airline tickets with this company. I have been stupid not to look into this company more.
They sold me a airline flight from montreal to brussels with a stop in new york. However, I have to change airports in new york and I have three hours to do so. I thought it would be tight but possible until I talked about it to a friend who works at a travel agency. She informed me that since my second flight is an international flight I will have to be there at least two hours in advance. They will not consider me in transit since I am changing airports. I contacted the two airline companies air canada and air transat to get a confirmation and indeed they confirmed I will never be able to catch the second flight. I have sent several emails to edreams and tried to contact the number on the website. I did not got a response and the number on the website is out of service. This company robbed me!!! Don't let them fool you.

RESOLVED

• eDreams's response · Oct 27, 2014

Dear Nathalie,

We are sorry to hear such things. We'd love to treat your case in priority and, for that purpose, we'd need you to let us know your booking reference and email address in response to this message or via the following contact form:

www.edreams.com/engine/call_center/eptica/?isTrustPilotUser=true&supportTab=contact

Once we receive your message we'll handle your case and you'll be contacted shortly.

Regards,

Siscu - eDreams Customer Care Team

• Updated by Ingrid Verbeeck · Apr 06, 2017

when booking CCS to BRU, the flight from MAD to BRU is with Ryanair. Not used with the bagage policy of that company, I was not aware that you could choose for a bagage fee by booking. Problem is now, how to add it in my flight ticket with Ryanair?

• Updated by Shuna Rollins · Jun 05, 2017

I need my money back on my card

• Updated by · Jul 24, 2017

Please can I have a reply to my original complaint L:

• Updated by Juliet t. Oclarit · Nov 18, 2017

Francis Tompkins
    Juliet Oclarit
    Total 13, 459.12

• Updated by Busra · Mar 02, 2018

The booking reference number is [protected], the bank told me the same amount charged twice for outbound travel, so in total 3 transaction happened instead two, and when I check on edreams website I see that the amount of booking as 166 euros instead 110..

• Updated by Busra · Mar 02, 2018

Under The Consumer Protection (Payment Surcharges) Regulations 2012, traders are banned from charging consumers more than the cost of processing a payment method.

Mary Anne Florence Nov 19, 2018

I helped a friend book a flight to Las Vegas through eDreams and the flight was never confirmed but the credit card was charged. The next day she got a notice that her card had been used to buy a flight to Switzerland.

• Ro
    Rosita Busuttil Nov 14, 2018

I've been trying to change my tickets from Lisbon to Malta 7 dec to Edinburgh to Malta 7 Jan as my son changed his interpreunership due to bullying. I booked them with edreams Ref no. [protected]

• Dk
    DKoch Nov 13, 2018

We arrived in Las Vegas. Our room has been booked via hotelbeds. However the hotel cannot find our booking. Our reference is edreams: [protected]

And hotel reference: B2562742040

We had to pay for a room in order to have a room for the night. We tried calling all your supposedly 24hr service numbers. Nothing is working.

This is urgent

Daniel Demuynck Nov 12, 2018

2 years!!! What about my money back for double paid?
    I sent you all asked information 4 time!!!
    See your mail 09/04/2015.

Please : bank bnp paribas fortis
    4031 liège angleur.
    Belgium.
    [protected].99.44.

mimoun Nov 12, 2018

i paid for a baggage which was not on a bording pass and have had to pay for another one i would like a full refund please.

Daniel Demuynck Nov 12, 2018

2 years!!! What about my money back for double paid?
    I sent you all asked information 4 time!!!
    See your mail 09/04/2015.

Please : bank bnp paribas fortis
    Belgium.
    [protected].99.44.

• Su
    Suvi Inkinen Nov 12, 2018

I bought a plane ticket last night and while I was trying to book another the system wouldnt let me, I printed out a bank statement today and I was charged for two tickets plus extra cost. I have recieved a ticket for one but paid for two.

Manuel Moreira Nov 11, 2018

I didn´t received the correct invoice for my fligth PNR: LNEDNF ([protected])
    Passageiro: Amorim Moreira Antonio Manuel
    I need the 93, 03€ invoice in order to have a refund for this expense.

URGENTE!

[email protected]

• Ed
    Edreams nightmare Nov 11, 2018

On 18 Feb I telephone [protected] to speak to rep regarding an existing booking. I listened to hideous music for 15m - never managed to speak to anyone yet was charged £9.00 for the privilege. I discover that [protected] is defined as a "service number'

• In
    Ingrid Verbeeck Nov 05, 2018

• Go
    Goodtrip Nov 04, 2018

On the 3rd of April 2017
    I was trying to book a flight from Langkawi to kuala lumpor online, for some reason your website stopped responding, and no booking was made, but e dreams still charged me $23.16 nz dollars on the 3rd of April

I want a refund to be done as soon as possible
    I have read lots of bad reviews about your company .

DannyMartin68 Oct 31, 2018

Hi,
    there seems an issue with booked and payment and then what actually was processed ... anyone had an issue with that recently on eDreams???
    I saw the payment was 303 and on my confirmation is says 403 euros???

Danny

Anita Desborough Oct 28, 2018

Booked a flight for Gregory R Desborough on 1st June 2017 about 11:00 Bangkok time to leave 14:40 the same Day. Flight number TR2105 to Sydney via Singapore. Paid for the flight. Received the flight details but not the Confirmation. Could not Get the boarding pass. No confirmation and the payment, Pending until 5th June 2017. unable to fly me home

• So
    Sonal Pema Oct 28, 2018

I had recently purchased tickets on eDreams and due to a death in the family, I can no longer go on vacation.

I require a refund of my flight tickets purchased on eDreams. ALL contact numbers supposedly available "24/7" do not exist or work. Nor does the email provided exist for us to contact eDreams.

How are we meant to contact someone?

• Di
    Divya Sharma29 Oct 28, 2018

I booked Booking reference: T5HF7F UU8CSP flights on eDreams, and they charged me 161 euros for a return journey from prague to amsterdam which was showing the fare around 133 euros, I have complained about it already but no reply from them. I want my refund.

• Sh
    Shuna Rollins Oct 27, 2018

The card number I gave you all wen I book my flight is not the same card number You all refund me my money back on

• Lo
    Lore1 Oct 22, 2018

Its been over 2 months and still waiting for refund. Can't get help over the phone. What's else can I do? Called few times and on hold over an hour to only get disconnected. Hard to understand and speak very little English.

Antonella Gala Berretta Oct 22, 2018

My name is Antonella Berretta and I booked a ticket trhough edreams from IBZ to MAD. I added the check in baggage with Edreams however at the check in desk it wasnt paid and I had to pay it again to Ryanair.

How do I get reimbursed for the incident?

Thank you.

[email protected]

• Oct 21, 2018

eDreams — your edreams booking reference : 2755977082 [28092345-1495886174]

• Al
    alythesailor Oct 21, 2018

I submitted complains reference number [[protected]-[protected]] with no answer back, kindly note that prices are getting higher and I am still trapped with you!!

Booking ref. [protected]

Kindly responce

• Le
    Leonie Murphy Sep 19, 2018

Ok so i was bookimg a flight on edreams but it didnt complete a few days later my friend was charged two payments of 15.00 so 30euro altogther can you tell me why her card was charged!!!

Its very hard to get in contact with edreams its a joke!

• Va
    Vanessa Valentino Sep 06, 2018

CHEATERS! Just stealing money from your credit card! And they don't answer to any call or email or Facebook message!
    Be aware!

• Ju
    Juliet t. Oclarit Sep 05, 2018

Tickets for 2 Francis Tompkins and Juliet Oclarit., Manila-Bacolod.., Transactions ID [protected].., Confirmation # 1BU2XM.., Date 11/14/2017.., Time 4:52:50 PM Total 13, 459.12.. but the bank said it is 16, 797.24

• Ra
    Rachel Bar Ziv Sep 03, 2018

Wizzair flights, confirmation code: D7FK6C. Invoice amount: 389 EUR. I was shockef to see the
    Bank's charge: 763 EUR. Since we are flying in two days, I will apreciate very much your prompt reply. Please advise
    When I am going to get a refund??
    Please revert asap..
    Thanks and have a good day,
    Bar Ziv Rachel
    Mail: [email protected]

• Je
    jean raymond Sep 03, 2018

Total rip off lost 400$ for cancelling a flight i would not reccomand this [censored]ty broker. Paid fees to edreams for buying and cancelling also paid fees for conversion.

One advice stay away from edreams.

Jonathanz Sep 02, 2018

Helll,

I have tried to unsubscribe from eDreams newsletter almost 10 times and i keep receiving mails from that company every day, its incredible and so dishonest...

Could you PLEASE unsubscribe me?
    Because i tried without sucess...

I can provide me e-mail adres upon request, as I prefer not to give it here.

Samer1985 Sep 01, 2018

You have charge me 2 time the same ticket how can I have my money back

• Ta
    Tara N Aug 21, 2018

Hi.
    I recently bought flight tickets on edreams and after edreams took out monet out of my account without authorisation! It has been a nightmare trying to get hold of them overy the phone. I just want my money back.
    I will never use this company ever again.

Margareth Rey Aug 21, 2018

Hi i was wondering about the hidden charges to our flight. why there is booking fee worth 2, 000 pesos per person?

• Yu
    Yuksel ALTUN Aug 20, 2018

I bought a ticket with booking number [protected] from e dreams site on April 4th. I need an urgent e invoice. But two days did not send me an e-invoice. Loo

• Bu
    Busra Aug 20, 2018

I booked flight which was for 110 euros to turkey, but Edreams charged 166euros from my debit card, I can't dispute the amount as its not yet available in my statement but could be late already my flight by next week. Please kindly check and refund the amount you charged extra..

marife Aug 20, 2018

i would like to ask regarding Edreams flight promotion they posted 860.00 per head manila to Tacloban and when i booked the flight the deducted 7021.00 pesos on my account and the 3000 balance on my debit card was gone i want my money back!!!

Chan chin Aug 20, 2018

Hello there. I want to refund my ticket, I was sold an invalid ticket as shown in the attached images. The Gulf airline booking reference does not exists and the flight is in 3 days only! This looks like a scam to me! I want my money back! eDreams booking reference: [protected]. The ticket was booked on March 29, 2018. email [removed].

Missy Summer Aug 20, 2018

Hi,

I have not received a confirmatikn email for my booking from singapore to bali on the 28th sept 2018.
    My booking reference VDEU6H-ZKLHGN

Kindly send to my email [email protected]

Please attend to it urgently as i need to confirm that my tickets are booked for my friend wedding in Bali

Jeslyn

Mike Rethinam Aug 15, 2018

My card was charged without my knowledge. I would like to cancel this transaction. I was not aware about this till I received my Statement of Account today. How is it possible and please arrange to cancel it. I am paying for things that I never received at all. The deduction happened on 5th July 2018 by Edreamseur Barcelona.

• So
    Sonu pratap Aug 15, 2018

I have just booked my ticket id is [protected] but . I am not able to cancle this. Same I have share problems with care nothing help me . Just say call you after 1hrs

• Do
    Do Your Job__ Aug 15, 2018

I still don't have my booking confirmation. I emailed you too many times about the confirmation and still I haven't received any.

• Sr
    Sruthi Sagiraju Aug 14, 2018

I have never visited Europe but yesterday night 6.55 PM IST, got 2 transaction alerts from VACACIONES EDREAMS for EUR 453.80 and EUR 223.65 for my card ending 3162

This is ridiculous to entertain such Phishing frauds on your website

I urge you to look into this issue immediately