eDream Booking Flights & Hotelsincorrect information in ticket and baggage confirmation

E Jun 13, 2019

Hello, I received the ticket confirmation of my flight and baggage.
In flight ticket - confirmation that I didn't pay for check in baggage for outbound flight.
But in baggage confirmation I see the confirmation bag check in for inbound and outbound flights as well. (screenshot is attached)
I can't understand what's right or not.

I do not want to get into a situation just in the airport when the staff will tell me that the Luggage is not paid. And I will be forced to pay a higher price.
When I made the final booking with the options I choosed, everything was included. And when I got the confirmation, no.
But when I check my order, I see the information (current allowances) that everything is included. It is impossible to check it anywhere and to receive the answer.
Please help
Thank you in advance.
Yours sincerely
Eleonora Petrushansky
elsaro.[protected]@gmail.com
eDream Booking ref # [protected]
13.6.19

incorrect information in ticket and baggage confirmation