Edgarspoor customer service at edgars greenacres rendered by the credit office manager by the name liezel flanagan

F

I am very pissed off and disappointed with the customer service which I and my husband received on Sunday. It is with greatest sadness to receive such poor service from a manager. I and my husband went to complain about the financial services with were added on my husband's account the time he opened the account, the financial services were included without his consent, the guy by name Siphosethu did not inform my husband about the services which he was accepting on his behalf, he included the financial services then took my husbands phone to read the sms which was sent to his cellphone and Siphosethu immediately deleted the sms. we then complained to the supervisor in the credit office she then called the Credit office manager to assist, since the financial services were not appearing in the system as yet, we were then told to come back. when we went back we were told that none of the managers were on duty or available. then we went back on 29 May 2016, to our surprise the manager started shouting at us asking us as to why did we go to her this store controller Liezel Flanagan was extremely rude. iam still shocked and could not believe that such unprofessionalism still exist in Edgars, I use to know edger's for its excellent customer service. I would like this matter to be attended to and I would like feedback on this complaint. one of the white customer who also witnessed this behavior tried to advise her to stop what she was doing. she even threatened to have me thrown out by security, she was doing all this clearly seeing that I am heavily pregnant. I am still in shock on how she treated us.