eBay — vehicle purchase (1986 ford mustang svo)
I recently purchased the subject vehicle.
It was falsely described as being mint and flawless with original parts. Furthermore via message seller said no rust.
Once received it has been found that there is substantial rust that has been painted over, many non original parts put on to hide the card real condition and many other items.
I have attempted to contact seller through eBay, via text, via phone and via email.
His email and phone are no longer active.
I have offered to return vehicle for a refund but have been ignored
This type of situation is going to force me to public state my situation as I'm getting no help from ebay
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - scammers
- eBay - payment
- eBay / Paypal - selling on ebay & using paypal services? heed my warning 
- eBay - truck no delivered 
- eBay - seller not protected from scam!!