Ebay — truck no delivered
After I make the payment by Western Union. The truck never was delivered to my attention see one of the email from the seller:Victoria and Marcus Shields [victoria.[protected]@gmail.com]
Please take a few moments and read my email carefully, I know it is long, but I will explain all the details about the car and the transaction.
At the moment I'm stationed at Las Vegas, NV making final preparations before deploying to Iraq with the U.S. Convoy.
The car is already at our Military Logistic Department in Bethesda, MD, crated and ready to go. The Logistic Department will deliver the car to your home. I will cover the shipping cost, so don't worry it's free. Since the car is in a military base, with no access you can not go there and take it, only the Logistic Department can deliver it, because the car is in their custody.
Shipping may take anywhere between 2 to 4 business days depending on the destination. All documents you need for ownership, manuals and bill of sale will be provided along with the car.
For the payment I would like to use eBay as a third party. They will keep your money into a protection account until you get the car and will release it to me after inspection period is over and you agree to keep the car. So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see the car before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns you will have 10 days to inspect the car . If you decide not to keep it eBay will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back will be my concern. I think this is more than fair for both of us.
I'll start the official procedure, and eBay will contact you about this. If you are interested in buying it just mail me back with:
- Your Full Name - Required by eBay (You'll receive important guidelines + instructions from them.)
- Your Shipping Address and Phone Number - Required by the Logistic Department (They will call you with delivery/pickup instructions 1 day ahead so you can communicate what time schedule work best for your to receive the car).
Here is the VIN 5TEHN72N53Z176892
Again I want to point out that because I am going to Iraq this sale is my top priority and I am looking after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.
Best Regards !
More Ebay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer.
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay!
- Ebay - ebay seller fraud loophole
- Ebay - scammers
- Ebay - payment
- eBay / Paypal - selling on ebay & using paypal services? heed my warning
- Ebay - seller not protected from scam!!
- Ebay - ebay seller