Easyrent — unauthorized credit card charges and unethical behaviour
I have booked a car by Easirent for a trip in Scotland (Carigami: n° reservation GB87461800 - ) 24_6 to 9_7_2018.
I prepaid 110, 03€ and had to pay 230, 11€ by the reception of the car.
The desk man of Easirent-Edinburgh was very insolent, refused the voucher Carigami and obliged me to sign different documents but did'nt give me any copy of them.
I was very surprised when I have constated that the real paiement on my creditcard for the car rental was 544, 62 € instead of 230, 11.
Is it possible to refund the difference of the amount?
Georges De Heyn
More Easyrent Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Easirent - not warned of administrative fee
- Easirent Heathrow Airport - UK - money raising extortion style 
- easirent.com - asked me to pay for broken car 
- [Resolved] Easirent - easirent
- easirent.com - nightmare! charged me for damage I didn't cause.
- Easirent - damage which was already on the vehicle when I bought it
- Easirent - extra charges
- Easirent - insurance rip off
- Easirent - rental car issue
- Easirent - my worst experience