Having problems with Easy Spirit?

Easy Spirit Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 327 9772 (Customer Service)
777 West Putnam Avenue
Thu9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Easy Spirit Customer Service. Initial Easy Spirit complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Easy Spirit above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Easy Spirit. Discuss the issues you have had with Easy Spirit and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Easy Spirit — refund not received for returned merchandise

Below is copy of email exchnge with one of your customer service people. My sister and I bought the same...

Easy Spiritleather wedge shoes

Put on my Easy Spirit wedge shoes for church yesterday and by the time the service was out I was leaving chunks of my wedge soles on the floor! Crumbled. See that it is an ongoing problem by reading complaints. Very sad the company doesn't respond to this or attempt any customer satisfaction. I have 4 pair of travel time shoes I wear daily and other boots, but unless I hear SoMeThinG from the company, I will never purchase Easy Spirit again.

leather wedge shoes
leather wedge shoes

Easy Spirittennis shoes

I love these size 7-1/2 W black tennis shoes because they come in a wide width and are very comfortable! But the black covering around the top of the tongue and on the sides of the shoe is disintegrating and peeling off, so much so that it leaves black marks on my socks. I haven't worn them that much so it's not like they are wearing out. Very disappointed in the quality of the shoe.

tennis shoes

Easy Spiritromy shoes for women

To whom it may concern:

A few years ago I discovered the Romey shoe for women and I thought I was in heaven. I introduced it to a sister friend and she, too, thought they were great

We are both on our 2nd pair and have discovered that they are not sown well. My friends shoe is ripped all around the top part of the shoe.
      Her second pair is ripping at the toes . We are both so very disappointed and don't plan to order them again. The quality seems to be inferior and I just thought I should bring it to your attention.

Sister Germaine

Easy Spiritblack low leather boots

I went to JcPennys and bought a pair of size 11 low boots and came home to find out one is a size 11 and one is a size 8.5. I bought these for my grams funeral to go with my outfit. I put them on to leave and realized one was the wrong size! They were even tied together when I bought them and had to cut them apart. I'm very upset about this. I want something done.

black low leather boots
        black low leather boots

Easy Spiritonline ordering

During the peak of the 2017 Florida tax free week for back to school I ordered to pairs of shoes. One of the shoes was a pair of Liliana Black shoes which were a size 7 narrow. When I called before the order was shipped, to see if I could remove the shoes from my order realizing that they were going to be to small, the rep told me that I had to wait to get the shoes and call back before they are willing to assist me with this matter. Once the shoes were received, I had to request a shipping label and send the unwanted shoes back. Knowing that the shoes was not wanted in the beginning, I was charged a $7.90 return fee that should have been avoided when I tried to call before the shoes was shipped to remove from my order. This was a deduction from a refund amount of $19.99, which was paid for these shoes. I just want all of my money back.

Easy Spirit — easy spirit quinlans shoes leather/man made upper 0610 brown & black shoes

I bought two pairs of easyspirit shoes about seven/eight years ago. I changed professions and have rarely...

Easy Spirit — shoes

wear your shoes all the time, For years. This is my first complaint. This time I bought what I think are...

Easy Spirit — kaysa boots

Purchase this boot December 2016 after reading the reviews saying they were comfortable. Now I a blister on...

Easy Spirit — boot - eserle [protected] explore24. size 9 1/2 width medium leather/textile man made upper. textile lining. balance man made. faux fur.

I bought a pair of these boots for my daughter. She only wore them once and the zipper pull came apart on one...

Easy Spiritlack of refund on returned merchandise

Watch your credit card statement closely here. I returned a pair of defective shoes to easyspirit.com. and expected the refund on my next credit card statement. The bill came and there was no credit. I checked the tracking number of the return and they received the item before Christmas, 12/22/2015. It has been 3 weeks and I contacted the company, their reply - Oops. Well, not those words but pretty much the sum of the conversation. No apology, no nothing - only that I'll have to wait another 2 weeks for it to show as a credit. Meanwhile, I will have to pay the interest on this non-purchase. So 5 weeks before receiving a refund that is still pending, completely unacceptable for a large e-commerce site. Beware.

Easy Spirit Womens Shoesglitter coming off

purchased grey easy spirit womens open back shoes during previous winter season. The grey shiny finish is coming off around top and sides of shoe. I have always loved this style of easy spirit shoes and have many pairs, but this particular style disappoints me very much and don't still look nice when I wear. I don't have receipt either and am unhappy. They are not a cheap shoe and wearability is always long lasting but these grey ones won't look good . Has anyone else complained?

Easy Spirit - The Jones Group — heels & soles deteriorate & crumble

I purchased Easy Spirit boots a few seasons ago described as follows: Esbolder black easy soft #[protected]...

Easy Spirit Shoes — heel deteriated

Heel of shoe deterioted after wearing very few times. Would like to know what can be done to compensate me...

Easy Spirit Shoessize not manufactured

I wear a size 101/2 M shoe. Almost all manufacturers have ceased to manufacture this size. It is very difficult to wear an 11 M as they are too large and a 10M is too small! What is a person supposed to do when they are not being manufactured? I'm
                sure that I'm not the only person with this complaint! There has to be thousands of people with the same problem! My email address is [protected]@aol.com and my Zip Code is46825-3854. I would appreciate an explanation to this situation. Thanks for your help!! One last comment, I have worn Easy Spirit/ Motion shoes for a very long time!!

• JuliePooh51265 Jan 17, 2012

I don't know about Easy Spirit but have you tried sites like Amazon and even eBay? You might be able to find shoes in your size there. Don't know about your favorite brand though.

• Em
                    emackemack Nov 07, 2013

I just came back from the podiatrist who, after checking the problem I was having w/my feet, said that it looked like there was a line of irritation that might coincide with the inside of my shoe. I checked my old pair of Easy Spirit Jumper and a newer pair of Easy Spirit jumper and sure enough, the inside of the newer shoe was cut differently than the old. the new cut rubbed against the top of my toes and caused pain and irritation. When I emailed Easy Spirit, they responded as though I was lying and trying to get something for free. I guess they missed my first sentence that I would NEVER be an Easy Spirit customer again as long as they continue to cheapen their brand. I will miss the old Easy Spirit.

Easy Spirit Storegoes to top

The Easy Spirit store is Roosevelt Field Mall has really gone downhill. The shoes on display were not the least bit stylish. They were all so frumpy, like what you would see in an outlet store. And the sizes were all wrong. I used to fit into their size five shoes perfectly. Today they were too big. My mother tried on 2 size seven shoes - one was too small and the other too big. We were the only customers in the store. It has got to close down soon or change its inventory.

Easy Spirit Online — representative customer service

I have been calling and emailing customer [protected]@ Easy Spirit since January 20, 2005 about a promised gym...

Easyspirit Ladies Shoesole split open

I bought a pair of black casual easyspirit ladies work shoes for comfort at work and after about one month of wearing them 3 times a week the sole split open. I first started hearing air as I took steps.One shoe split and it made me upset because I spent over $30 dollars for these shoes. It rained today and I noticed that both shoes were split open because my socks got wet and I took off the shoe to take a look and the in sole was coming apart also. THESE SHOES ARE SOLD AT A HIGH PRICE AND DO NOT LAST FOR MORE THAN A MONTH THE MATERIAL AND GLUE ARE BOTH CHEAP! I FEEL RIPPED OFF!!!

Easy Spirit — have not received refund for shoes

Todays date is 24Jul08 - I ordered a pair of shoes from the king of prussia mall in PA on 12Apr08 - they were...

Easy Spirit Shoes — sole comming unglued

my husband has had to use commercial glue to repair his easy spirit shoes three times. i know this is not the...