Menu
Easy Spirit
reviews & complaints

Easy Spirit
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

49 complaints
3 resolved 46 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Easy Spirit. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
8:56 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Heel of shoe deterioted after wearing very few times. Would like to know what can be done to compensate me for a shoe that cost over $40.00, The name of the shoe that is on inside of shoe is:E6SHERWOOD. I have purchased several pairs of Easy Spirit shoes and would like to continue. I do not have a receipt.

G
9:41 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Easy Spirit - size not manufactured

I wear a size 101/2 M shoe. Almost all manufacturers have ceased to manufacture this size. It is very difficult to wear an 11 M as they are too large and a 10M is too small! What is a person supposed to do when they are not being manufactured? I'm
sure that I'm not the only person with this complaint! There has to be thousands of people with the same problem! My email address is [protected]@aol.com and my Zip Code is46825-3854. I would appreciate an explanation to this situation. Thanks for your help! One last comment, I have worn Easy Spirit/ Motion shoes for a very long time!

2 comments
E
Nov 07, 2013 4:12 pm EST

I just came back from the podiatrist who, after checking the problem I was having w/my feet, said that it looked like there was a line of irritation that might coincide with the inside of my shoe. I checked my old pair of Easy Spirit Jumper and a newer pair of Easy Spirit jumper and sure enough, the inside of the newer shoe was cut differently than the old. the new cut rubbed against the top of my toes and caused pain and irritation. When I emailed Easy Spirit, they responded as though I was lying and trying to get something for free. I guess they missed my first sentence that I would NEVER be an Easy Spirit customer again as long as they continue to cheapen their brand. I will miss the old Easy Spirit.

Jan 17, 2012 9:49 pm EST

I don't know about Easy Spirit but have you tried sites like Amazon and even eBay? You might be able to find shoes in your size there. Don't know about your favorite brand though.

W
3:02 pm EST

Easy Spirit - goes to top

The Easy Spirit store is Roosevelt Field Mall has really gone downhill. The shoes on display were not the least bit stylish. They were all so frumpy, like what you would see in an outlet store. And the sizes were all wrong. I used to fit into their size five shoes perfectly. Today they were too big. My mother tried on 2 size seven shoes - one was too small and the other too big. We were the only customers in the store. It has got to close down soon or change its inventory.

G
8:46 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been calling and emailing customer [protected]@ Easy Spirit since January 20, 2005 about a promised gym bag that was not delivered with my order placed January 16. No one has responded to any of my emails (1-20, 1-26. 1-31) or my telephone message which I left after being in a cue and trying to reach a customer service representative for over 10...

C
5:40 pm EDT

Easy Spirit - sole split open

I bought a pair of black casual easyspirit ladies work shoes for comfort at work and after about one month of wearing them 3 times a week the sole split open. I first started hearing air as I took steps.One shoe split and it made me upset because I spent over $30 dollars for these shoes. It rained today and I noticed that both shoes were split open because my socks got wet and I took off the shoe to take a look and the in sole was coming apart also. THESE SHOES ARE SOLD AT A HIGH PRICE AND DO NOT LAST FOR MORE THAN A MONTH THE MATERIAL AND GLUE ARE BOTH CHEAP! I FEEL RIPPED OFF!

J
3:02 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Todays date is 24Jul08 - I ordered a pair of shoes from the king of prussia mall in PA on 12Apr08 - they were shipped out by UPS but sent to the wrong address somewhere in King of Prussia on 4/14/2008 instead of Blue Bell PA address. I have been trying to get a refund and credit my Discover account since that time. I have been helped by the Easy Spirit...

K
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

my husband has had to use commercial glue to repair his easy spirit shoes three times. i know this is not the first complaint, but what i'd lilke to know is WHAT the company is doing or planning to do about the DEFECTIVE merchandis. nataurally this doesn't happen right away, after all you don't wear the same shoe day after day, but after maybe a dozen...

D
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

One month old Size 9 walking shoe for women. The bottoms by the big toe are coming unglued. One has already come off. I would like to ask EASY SPIRIT company if they would do something about this. I paid 47.00 for these because the brand name has been recommended as a really good shoe. Thank You! Donna

V

Easy Spirit - uncomfortable sandals

Easy Spirit Outlet

345 US Route 1 # 345
Kittery, ME 03904
[protected]
www.easyspirit.com

I just purchased a pair of Bestfits white leather sandals at an "Easy Spirit" store located in Kittery Maine. I live in Mass. I found the them to be uncomfortable after I got them home and would like to know if they could be returned to a store in Mass., as we were only in Maine for the day and it is quite a distance from where I live? Someone help.

Easy Spirit contacts