Dubai Firstinstallment plan

B Jan 10, 2018

I kindly request Dubai first Bank to give option to convert outstanding balance to installment plan. it's a request. I have done this before and this was very convenient and I was using my card more. Now when I called, I was told there's no option. Management has decided. I feel this is not fare. This has to be resolved. Please kindly give us this option.

• Updated by Rasha Nawfal · Oct 14, 2018

I've been in contact with 2 persons and when im paying every month the current amount i was surprised to receive a legal notice! When I've asked about it an employee told me ignor it and no one has informed me that it was a problem on my account! How come a bank will wait 8 months to inform the customer and also will send a legal notice without any phone call or email to cobfirm me???

• Updated by Rasha Nawfal · Oct 14, 2018

Too many emails were sent for more than 3 months with no luck! Too many calls also! Every time they change the account manager!
    Also I've requested to see my statements since the card is already expired ..no one is answering
    They kept sending emails that they cannot reach me while im complaining everyday about the bad customer service!
    There must be a professional decision maker to stop this joke and unethical way to deal with the customers!
    I've informed the bank that ill be on a medical emergency treatment befoee travelling and I've i formed them about my international numb!

N.B I have all the documented emails.sent from my side and all the team members namea from the collection department who were ignoring my emails!

• Lr
    lreddy Aug 14, 2018

Since last 2 weeks I have requested for a liability letter and they said I will get a call after 3 days. i need urgent, daily i call to customer service he told under process how many days process.please use the my liability letter.

• At
    ATHIRA Santhan Aug 15, 2018

Worst service from Dubai First sales team fooling people around.I never suggest anyone for dubai first.Making fake promises to customers and treating very badly.I dont want to provide their names here.Requesting a call back from higher management.

• Bo
    Boota singh Aug 20, 2018

i am using Dubai first credit card Name Boota Singh card no. [protected]
    expire date 05/22 last month i delay payment but finally i paid with extra amount after that my card not working showing decline massage now i paid on time but still working now i got monthly statement if card not working why i have to pay this month if card not working.

• Ni
    Nishagm Aug 29, 2018

How does one get in touch with Dubai first????

I am tired of trying to communicate and now I'm not paying my cancelled credit card due!!!

Shahriyar Sep 02, 2018

I am using your credit card since 2015 and have been prompt always
    Now when i want to settle the card i cannot get hold of anyone and the telephone agent after 100 calls and ignored my request of a settlment ????
    Shhariyar
    [protected]

Shahat Sep 02, 2018

I want make complain about your collection staff her name/ jisha her attitude is very bad
    I think she is without attitude already
    Please let any one contact with me if she call me again I will fight her

• Ro
    Rose Anne Manlapaz Sep 05, 2018

Hi, I'm very disappointed with Dubai first cancellation process as I called 5 times for my request for credit card cancellation but they still didn't process it. It has been 2 weeks since I requested for it.
    And they asked me to pay for AED 400 without using the card. Please process it immediately.

• Ne
    Nenita Feliciano Sep 18, 2018

Hi good morning I have received a message that my credit card on Dubai first was deducted by 250 in purchase of etisalat. How can this be I already full paid my etisalat outstanding balance. Kindly revert back the amount deducted in my card amounting to 250. Hope to receive a positive feedback on this matter

• Am
    amaal Sep 18, 2018

i called many times to ask about credit card cancellation but always line is busy

• Mu
    Muhammed Liyas Sep 18, 2018

I lost my credit card balance without using my card
    How is possible ?
    On 31/8/2017 I received one message for 38.40
    But I didn't use my card .
    So at the same time I blocked my credit card

• Fh
    fha18 Sep 18, 2018

Worst banking experience ever!!

I followed their procedure for credit card payment. I was surprised later that the payment (21.5 aed) was not credited and they charged me late payment fees of 275 aed!!!

If you call them, they will tell you that you have to fill a from and submit, but no progress till moment.

• Fr
    frdd Oct 15, 2018

I having problem Dubai First Credit card that i didn't activate. But i notice when i apply loan in the other bank its appear in Abu dhabi Credit Bureau that i had credit card in dubai first from 2015 until now i didn't pay.

• Ab
    Abukosh Oct 15, 2018

I have applied for a credit on 6th July and till I didn't receive it and every time I call I get different answers and I have raised my complaint on twitter so far nothing happened they still checking " I don't know what"
    Please call me on [protected]
    In addition I got your CEO email and I write the same to him because it's to much

• Ra
    Rasha Nawfal Oct 21, 2018

Dear Management team
    Please I need the contact details of a real decision maker from the collection department and I'll send all the documented emails sent from my side that has been ignored by the team. I'm receiving legal notices and reminders and I'm the one who cannot reach anybody and they are ignoring my calls also!
    Rasha Nawfal +[protected]

Shijad Oct 22, 2018

They charged AED 80.85 per month to my card.
    when i asked, they are telling its towards credit shield, but i didnt request for any such facility.
    They them self activate the facility and charged me.

When i asked for cancellation, they cancelled the facility and the amount charged was not refunded.
    They are telling its not refundable..

• Ni
    Ni name needed Oct 23, 2018

I have tried to cancel my card for over a month everything is 3 working days. I am now held in dubai poluce station waiting to be taken to sharjah as this is where the complaint is. All employees at Dubai first are incompetent!
    No one is answering and calls un collections department and and getting back to me

• Mo
    mohammad maqubool alam Nov 05, 2018

Please cancel my credit card because I can pay my annual member fees which was increased from AED 200 to AED 750 without informing me.I got a call two weeks before from dubai first repersentetive and I told to cancel my credit card.I got assurance that it will be done but till date not cancelled my credit card.Please solve my case as earliest.

• Jc
    jc cruz Nov 12, 2018

It's been 8 months and until now I have not got any clear status on my claim. Kindly assist me on this? I cannot get clear status with your call center. I lost my job June 2016 and I filed a claim on the same month. I have submitted all the documents required yet until now there is no concrete status on this matter.