DUbig cheating by du salesman

Dear Sir,

I am a DU customer since 2008 and I am holding a postpaid connection of emirati 100 Dh plan on [protected].

The day before yesterday (07/02/2017)one of the DU sales man come with an IPAD of DU and told me that he can upgrade my number to another plan with more benefit of local and international call, etc..etc..and I provided the documents as required to be upgrade and he asked the first month payment of the plan 125 DH. So I gave the same.and he given the new upgrade sim as well.

Yesterday when insert the sim on my mobile, I understand that he cheated me. The sim have a different number and he activated a new postpaid connection for me and I can't cancel the connection for one year.

Please note the below points as well;

The documents he collected is expired emirates ID and how you can validate the same.

I Didn't make any signature in any contract so how it will be valid. pls verify the signature in the attached documents

I want know that this game was planned by the sales man or Du net work company and did you never think about your reputation.

However I want to cancel the new connection by giving back the amount 125 DH and punish the sales man accordingly

New connection number is [protected]

recently I come to know that its happend to many of my fnds.

Awaiting for your earliest response.

• Da
    darwin borja Apr 02, 2017

it aslo happed to me. just like you said
    this is the picture of the agent .

i hope du will take actions about this

• Be
    Be care Feb 22, 2017

Big Cheating by Du Salesman,
    One of the agents of DU sales man arrived with an IPAD at our office premise and introduced us a new offer of Du stating that for 125dhs we would be getting monthly 6GB data, 300 minutes flexi call, auto call stop & international roaming etc. etc... Few of us agreed for the offer and AED 125 paid to him by cash. But actually what we got is 1 GB data, 300 flexi minutes only. He agreed us that he would mail us the bill for the payment, but we didn’t get it yet.

Additionally, some of us who were already subscribed to Etisalat postpaid connection were transferred to DU to get this offer. They also got only 1 GB data & 300 flexi minutes. Also we are informed to him our Etisalat Postpaid connection as per 2 year contract. so we can’t cancel the contract because we have balance 1 year as per the contract. If we are cancel the contract then Etisalat will apply a penalty for incomplete days, that time he agreed this contract breaking charges never will come, if this charge will come then I will manage.

We received Etisalat bill with penalty charges on December so we tried to contact the agent via phone ([protected]) & whatsapp, but no response from his side and later the number was switched off. We Have the proof of the offer he introduced us.

From our part we registered a complaint in Du customer care for getting the agent details, and did follow up more than 10 times. And also registered a complaint directly at Du business center 4 times. It’s a very bad experience from DU that no actions were taken against this

Attached some documents as proof to this case.