DSTV Multichoice — incorrect billing for my holiday home
I am so frustated writing this email as no one, but one can assist or try to resolve my matter of urgency.
I have called on the 12th December to activate my holiday from the 17th which I do every year, while waiting for an operator I heard my account due is R1479.00, which I then queries but they can't tell me what the reason for the amount is they just keep on saying my holiday is active and that is the amount I need to pay. I have spoken to Zanele, try to explain she puts me on hold for her manager and did not come back to me for 10 minutes, after the 10 minutes she advise me that her manager will call back within an hour, no replied call received, which I then call again after 2 hours.
Now I was speaking to Mandisa which also puts me on hold for more then 15 minutes and I rang up.
I go to DSTV Table View there they could not also assisted and the lady took my number stating she will call me the Saturday, no call received.
I checked on the 17th December again my balance owing now it is R2179???
I got on the phone(021 508 2222) spoke to Anita, she is sarcastic not even trying to assist me and puts me on hold for 15 minutes???
Why do a person have to struggle like this to get help and assistance from them, it is ridiculous, I am really so pissed off as I am not going to pay that amount, not even a full monthly package cost R2179...
Please assist me urgently!!!
More DSTV Multichoice Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv