Dri*trend Microunauthorized bill

T

I got notice from my credit card company that I was charged of late fees. I am surprised because I don't use this card anymore, only to find out that DRI*Trend Micro charged me of its anti-virus software! I continually receiving pop-up boxes stating that my software license had expired and that I need to renew as soon as possible. I emailed back stating that I recently purchased a Trend Micro "complete" software from Officemax and it will take years before they will renew the software. I want DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com MN to credit back my money and its late fee charges to my credit card! The formal complaint will follow.

John Lankford Feb 01, 2009

I did order Trend Micro, But it wouldn't take. I blame it on the fact that I was useing a dial up connection.Please refund me for the amount of $46.90. Thank you.

• To
    tom murphy Feb 20, 2009

triple billed

• Ca
    carole ezell-bell Apr 23, 2009

Did not order anything. This is on my Visa Charge from Chase.

I never ordered this and need this charge to be taken off my charge. I do not even know what this is or what it is used for.

The date of purchase if 2-20-09. Please respond. I find this very
    unethical.

• Te
    Terri Jun 16, 2009

DRI*TREND MICRO charge also came up on my Visa Card from 1st Convience Bank...I never ordered this...have no idea what is...what it is used for...I would like this charge removed immediately from my account...This is ludicrus!!!

• El
    Elizabeth B. Johnson Jun 18, 2009

I had a charge on my USAA credit card dated June 6, 2009, for $75.95 from Dri*Trend Micro. I've never heard of the company nor did I order any product from them. I keep a copy of everything I order over the internet until it arrives at my front door.

I demand to have this charge removed from my credit card. This is a FRAUD.

E. B. Johnson
    Scottsdale, AZ. 85255

Jack Burton Jun 27, 2009

My card was billed without my permission.
    I want the charge of 44.95 taken off my bill.

Jack Burton

Jack Burton Jun 27, 2009

I wouldn't have used his words, but I didn't sign up for an automatic re-up every year.

No More Comments

• USAA Jul 17, 2009

Please visit usaa.com or call us at 1.800.531.8722 to dispute the charge.

• Be
    Beatrice Vance Aug 10, 2009

I have a charge to my credit card that I have not received any product and do not recall making any purchases to this company. Could you please discontinue these charges and credit my credit card. One charge is for $6.95 and the other is for $39.95 for DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com MN. This is what shows up on my credit card and Reference Numbers are: 1. MT091900105000010132179 and 2. MT091900105000010132180.

nonfriend Sep 12, 2009

Non valid charge to credit card 8/14/2009

• Ro
    Robert J. Fernandez Sep 15, 2009

I received notice that payment on my order4042787418 was never received by you. I called Pay Pal and verified that they had, in fact, sent you payment on 4 Sept 2009 at 15.11.160PDT
    They ask that you call them for further details.

Sincerely

Robert J. Fernandez [email protected]

• Ad
    adler Sep 16, 2009

I too have charges on my credit card this month for something i never ordered or purchased? How does this happen?

• Ad
    adler Sep 16, 2009

How was a charged for something I did not order?

• Sh
    Sherry Simmons Oct 10, 2009

no idea what this is or why it was charged on my debit

• Al
    Alvin Knappmiller Nov 07, 2009

I received 2 charges to my credit card on 10/04/2009, one for $7.99 and one for $39.99. I did not order anything from this company. Please have thes charges credited to my account at once.

Alvin Knappmiller
    57 Muir St
    Eureka, MO 63025
    636-938-5786
    [email protected]

• Me
    M.E.Schouten Dec 21, 2009

I was charged $39.95 on my credit card for something (I believe it to be an anti-virus) that I did NOT purchase. I want my credit card to be rufunded for the amount. Not only that - but since this charge put my credit card over its limit fee I think I should be entitled to reimbursement for that also.

• Ca
    Camilo Troncoso Dec 28, 2009

I never place another order of Trend micro software 12/28/09

• To
    Tom Brotherton Jan 14, 2010

My credit card was charged $85.95 for a product I did not receive nor order. I need a credit issued to the card company to wipe the charge.

Christy4douglas4 Jan 17, 2010

I was chraged twice for this particular thing and want my money back! I dont appreciate companies such as this ripping me off!

• Li
    Linda Hallauer Jan 17, 2010

I was charged $42.80 on my bank account today, 1/17/10, without my authorization. The charge was listed from DRI*TREND MICRO ORDERFIND.COMMNUS. I did not order any antivirus software, nor did I renew a subscription for any antivirus software. I need to have this credited back to my account immediately.

MA 56 Feb 13, 2010

I did not authorize this purchase for 44.95 on my credit card.
    I do not want TREND MICRO ANTIVIRUS..Please take care of this and put my money back on my card...

Dawn281503 Feb 15, 2010

I could not go on the internet after. I had to pay $150.00 tofix and cancel your DRI*TREND MICRO program Please contact me ASAP. POS Purchase # 0004968 total refund is $26.90. this complant will be posted to all my triends and family on facebook by the end of the week if I donn't here back Thank you, Dawn & David Plunkett

Dawn281503 Feb 15, 2010

this was not the company I use for my internet. So why are you charging us. Who is DRI*TREND MICRO. You will be hearing from my attorney. cal mr ASAP

• Ri
    Rickstar Feb 18, 2010

Two unauthorised charges totalling A137.90. No contact with the company regarding any of their products.This is a staright out SCAM.

• Br
    Brady, Michele Feb 20, 2010

This just appeared on my credit card. I did not purchase this. Please remove from my credit card.

DARLINE Feb 25, 2010

I was charged on my credit card for 35.95 for services for my computer which I no longer own. I would apppreciate if you could credit my card for this amount back to my card . I did not agree to reorder this service Please resond back to me @ 337-523-9946.

MargeS96 Feb 28, 2010

Billed for Trend Micro software (perhaps auto bill??) that I do not want and cancelled over the phone more than a month ago. Changes have not been refunded. If this is an auto bill, I do not want the services any longer. I no longer have a PC computer. Reference No. NN91D5MB on credit card statement.

Pat Rand Mar 02, 2010

We did not order any service this year' Please remove billing from our credit card. Thank you.

Pat Rand Mar 02, 2010

Did not order service. Please remove from credit card. Thank you.

Pat Rand Mar 02, 2010

Just appeared on credit card. Did not purchase. Remove from credit card.

• La
    larry d. wright Mar 06, 2010

received a charge of $47.76 on my master card statement that I did not place!!!

• Ru
    Ruthstrom Mar 08, 2010

I purchased your protection for my Computer on Feb 5, 2010 for $49.95. I received my Statement and I am charged for 3 $49.95's. I do not have $268.97 for this and if not paid in full I will have interest, which I cannot have. Please give this your quickest attention as it is due by March 20th. A new customer Ava Ruthstrom

• Gm
    G. Marianne Dow Mar 17, 2010

Received an Activity report on a Citizens Bank Credit Card that has been Closed due to inactivity. Transaction Date 2-14-2010 Reference Number 55131580047400680153958. this was assigned to G. Marianne Dow on a credit card 5530-7100-0043-0530 that was closed.

Please advise... e-mail address [email protected]

• Do
    Donna Harrell-Ward Mar 17, 2010

2-16-2010 my virus protection expired, a popup came offering several types of virus protection. I ordered what i though was legitimate service which I have not recieved and don't know were to retrieve the service, that's if there is a DRI*TREND MICRO, two debit card withdrawal one for 73.90 and a second debit 6.95. I would like my money refunded.

• Vr
    VRB Mar 17, 2010

BILLED FOR A PRODUCT I DID NOT REQUEST OR RECEIVE. WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED

• Tr
    treseac Mar 19, 2010

I was also scammed i did not order this product but i was charged on my credid card!!how can i get this off of it i wasnt a refund it does not seem right for me to have to pay for something i didn;t get

• Sb
    Sbtopp Mar 22, 2010

I did not order this product and needs a refund.

• Be
    betty schwensen Apr 05, 2010

I was billed 39.95 For Dri*TREND MICRO on my credit card. I would like for this charge to be removed.

• El
    Ellyn Apr 18, 2010

Was charged $42.45 on credit card--didn't order . Need to reverse charges NOW!