Dri Trend Microdid not order

G

I did not order from you on line The following ;Dri Trend Micro @ 44.95 [protected]@1.0725 cancel the order. Gilbert Auger

• Ra
    randy thyes Oct 26, 2008

was billed on charge card for unauthorized billing, is this agianst the law.

Darrell Kearns Oct 27, 2008

DRI Trend Micro are brutal at unauthorized billing under the guise of subscription renewal. Just saw another items on my card today. This is the third time I've had to go through the process of getting the charge credited.

Don't order anything from them! Not worth the hassle.

maureen k. lent Nov 10, 2008

I did not authorize you took take money from my account for a renewell. I do not wish to use your product any more after my original order expires in 02/o9. so as soonb as possiable put my money back .

Maureen K. Lent

• Su
    Susan Lill Nov 11, 2008

I am going over my recent M/C bill and I find charges for your company. Could you please tell me what these are for? I do not recogonize the company and my husband is terminally ill and I have taken over the bills. I look foward to a reply on my e.mail address. I will give you any information necessary.
    Susan Lill

Chris Carbone Nov 14, 2008

I have been charged for this product and did not purchase or authorize. How did you get my credit card number? I am filing a complaint with my bank for fraudelant charges. I want the money returned to my account ASAP!!! Please contact me at my email address I will supply you with the info.
    Chris Carbone

Joe Henry Nov 15, 2008

I reviewed my credit card statement today and saw two billings from Dri Trend Micro dated 10/22/08 and 11/8/08 each for 44.95. Neither charge was authorized.

• Ra
    Randy Dec 04, 2008

dri trend micro ripped me off as well, unauthorized billing. Had to cancel my credit card. My credit card called me to tell me there was funny activity, I'm glad they called.

David Roberge Mar 04, 2009

I no longer have this software yet I was billed.

• Td
    tdison1508 Apr 07, 2009

I checked my checking account yesterday and noticed an unauthorized billing, I've contacted my bank and will be going in tomorrow to get this money put back. I suggest you return my money as I will do whatever is necessary to see that you are prosecuted.

Sandie Apr 23, 2009

Was billed twice on the same day 1/28/09 for 62.90. Would like a refund of 62.90

• Sh
    sharmart May 27, 2009

I received a charge on my BOA credit card for 86.35 on 4/19/09. I did not purchase or authorize any purchase on that date and wish to be credited for that amount. Please credit my account back in full for that amount. Thank you!

• Mo
    molly123 Jun 10, 2009

I have the same problem and I will get the charge reversed. I canceled Trend Micro a long time ago.

• Fu
    fuzc9 Oct 08, 2009

I just received a statement from one of my of credit card accounts and have noticed an unauthorized purchase from dri trend mirco on my statement. This money best be taken off as I will be contacting the credit card company tomorrow, my bank, and my attorney to begin investigating whether you were authorized "without my knowledge" to do this. I think NOT! As of today, 10/8/09, any activities you thought you were privileged to will cease. I hereby demand you to stop using my credit card at all. THIS IS E-MAIL HAS BEEN SAVED AND FORWARDED.

• Bi
    Bill Renfro Oct 09, 2009

We were billed for DRI Trend Micro without having authorized it. We have not used Trend Micro for several years and did not authorized a purchase. We need this removed from our credit card.

• Br
    brent pelletier Oct 15, 2009

My card was charged by www.myord.commn I want a refund back to my card

robert montigny Oct 21, 2009

i now have more viris so please refund my $99.99. thank you robert montigny @ [protected]@yahoo.com

robert montigny Oct 21, 2009

ok if i get the money refunded

neutral

• Ms
    mstimba Oct 27, 2009

I did NOT renew the AntiVirus plus AntiSpyware. I was billed $35.95. I filed a claim with my bank and Digital River refunded me $10.79 to satisfy the claim. I want the full $35.95 refunded

• Mt
    m toggweiler Nov 09, 2009

I was billed $44.17 even when i told them i did not want to renew my software.

• Ar
    Arthur Tenbrink Nov 10, 2009

Charged on my credit card and i want a refund. Trend Micro should be fined for there actions. You do crap like this because you know many people don't check there card statements, well I do ! I want my money back ! I also want my card # erased from your system. You guys are supposed to be a security company, but your the ones doing the stealing.

• Mi
    Mishakayl Nov 30, 2009

On 11/25 saw charge on my CC for $39.95 from DRI digitalriver.com. Sent email asking what this was all about. Reveived reply same day to fax all data to them. On 11/30 $39.95 charge was processed under the the name of DRI Trend Micro. I do not even own a computer. This charge needs to be removed from my account immediately.

Misha Belcher
    [protected]

• Ha
    Hank Cent Dec 26, 2009

I just received a charge for 44.95 on my VISA card for something I did not order. What the HELL is going on?

• Do
    don coen Dec 28, 2009

we were billed on our discover credit card $42.80 whitch we did not authorise .please credit our account immediatly. don coen 4237 233rd la nw st. francis minn 55070 phone-[protected]

• Cl
    clubd6 Jan 02, 2010

On 11/26 DRI Trend Micro Orderfind.commn Charged my credit card illegally

• So
    Sonja Shea Jan 02, 2010

Billed credit card without authorization, don't know where this came from

• L3
    L3S4 Feb 18, 2010

Billed for Renewal apparently automatically, but without asking for approval to do so.

Malibu Feb 19, 2010

dir Trend Micro took $48.55 out of my account with out my authorization.Cancelled them in early 09.

• Sh
    sheila lalis Feb 25, 2010

I did not order this item. Please reverse this charge

Mangala S. Kurada Feb 28, 2010

DRI trend micro billed my cc for $39.95 without my authorization, and I was shocked to see this on my online statement. I hereby request all customers who have used this in the past to be cautious as they seem to bill without notice or authorization. Is it not illegal to charge without prior authorization? This charge needs to be removed from my a/c immediately. I am also going to have my bank issue me a new cc.

Mangala S. Kurada

• Wa
    walter12 Mar 09, 2010

I have a charge for Dri Trend Micor of $42.45. I did not order this and I do not want it. I would like a refund of the charges to my account and orders in the future.

• Me
    meblair Mar 19, 2010

I have been receiving emails reminding me to renew my trend micro because it was about to expire, but I never went in and actually renewed it. Today I checked my credit card bill and noticed a $69.50 charge!! Please refund my credit card ASAP!

Robin Mitchell Mar 19, 2010

My credit card has an unauthorized charge from dri trend Micro. How do I get my money back?
    Robin Mitchell

Dana Shelton Apr 18, 2010

Charges on my credit card for services not requested or received

• De
    Delores Jore Apr 26, 2010

I was billed on my visa and did not order or do not want

• De
    Delores Jore Apr 26, 2010

Did not order, Do not want. Want a refund.

• Jk
    jkjenson May 15, 2010

I previously purchased Trend Micro anti-virus software BUT am no longer using this. I recently rreceived a $44.95 charge from DRI Trend Micro on my credit card. I assume they are automatically renewing this for another year. I WANT TO CANCEL but cannot find a way to locate them and cancel this. Please advise if there is a phone number or email address for me to contact. Thank you.

• Kr
    kral2009 May 19, 2010

I just received a $35.95 charge on my credit card, without my permission or any advanced warning!!! The compnay is DRI Trend Micro and I do not have this product nor do I want this product!!! I have contacted my credit card company and asked them to remove charge. I hope this does not become a bigger problem!!!

• Et
    Ethel Nimene Jun 15, 2010

I received a charge and i do not want this product, i do not know if this is an auto renewal, but i want to end this service now. I do not want any more money taken from my account. I would like a refund of this charge. please discontinue any furture orders.

• Ji
    Jill Chock Jun 17, 2010

I did not authorized DRI Trend Micro to download a Anti-Virus to my computer and charge my account.