Having problems with Dragonplay?

Dragonplay Customer Service Contacts

19 Toshia St.
Tel Aviv
Israel - 67218

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dragonplay Customer Service. Initial Dragonplay complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dragonplay above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dragonplay. Discuss the issues you have had with Dragonplay and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dragonplaydragonplay poker

I purchased 18 million chips 5 times and only got 1.3 million each time. I've tried multiple times to get ahold of them and absolutely no response. I want a full refund or my 90 million chips they owe me. I've been playing on this site for 8 years and have never had this problem before. I'm not happy with the lack of response from them. It's been over 2 months trying to get any response from them and I demand satisfaction from them. They are very deceiving and need to be more honest in their sales

Dragonplaydragon poker

Purchased 24.99 in poker chips and didn't recieve tried again didn't work this was on the 7th my card was charged twice. Today I purchased 14.99 it said for 67 mil and only gave me 1 mil. I would like my money refunded back, my money is being taken And not giving chips. I have been paying dragon poker many years it just seems to be getting worse, can't ever seem to win always having to purchase and the price for chips is ridiculous. I would appreciate it if you can refund my money for those that I have been charged for and didn't recieve. Twice on the 7th fit 24.99 and today fit 14.99. Poker name is Zelliesmom

Dragonplaydragonplay slots

I purchase 6 $9.99 coins and it said I was to get 2, 400, 000 coins but I only got 1, 200, 000 each and today I did a $4.99 purchase and it didn't give me nothing but yall got my money so it just been a rip off and this is my 2nd complaint and I did these purchases in August and September just give me my money back I didn't get what I paid for and I can give all the numbers for each purchase

J
        Sep 26, 2019

Dragonplay — order purchase

On Thus 26/9/2019 at 7.45pm i made a purchase of chips with the offer being 90.000.000 chips for 11.99, but i...

Dragonplaylive holdem pro

I made a purchase for some chips which stated 6m chips for £1.99 but they only have me 150k chips.

I emailed to [protected]@dragonplay.com and no one's responded within 2 working days as specified. I have emailed numerous times now but still no response.

I still wanted the amount of chips I purchased for or a refund.

Please can you look into this. I'm not sure what details you need from me in order to check the history.

Kind regards

Simon

C

Dragonplay — im being sexualy an emotionally harassed

There is a person on poker has multiple accounts with my name, 1. Candy kills her kids 2. Candy is retarded...

Dragonplaylive holdem

I have complained over and over and over again you never to get a response from y'all it's now 3.5 million that y'all owe me because your tournaments keep crashing I have screenshot after screenshot as a screenshot of y'all's game freezing up an error message popping up saying the app must restart or send feedback. I have sent you all the screenshots or for more than 10 minutes my screen set Frozen with myself and one other player appearing on the table yet there are four of us on the table the other two people I can see their card placement but I cannot see their Avatar or their dollar amount below their name. This is getting ridiculous I don't know how much longer I'm going to wait before I take other measures to get my chips back or to just plain get satisfaction by posting negative reviews on all social media platforms. shawn.bryan.[protected]@gmail.com or [protected]

Dragonplaythe software

It won't load it boots you out in the middle of the game. You lose your chips and never recover them. When you prachase chips you win a hand or two only to get you to buy more. Fill it's just a ripe off and also think it's been hacked to steal personal information and there's no way to contact them. There are lots, of complaints on the site and nothg still h been done.

D

Dragonplay — connection issue

It wont load past 8%. It keeps saying connection issues. Iv used three different internets. All othet game...

F

Dragonplay — live holdem poker

I can't get on the application for the past 3 days says application keeps stopping. Have tried force stopping...

X

Dragonplay — account on old device to new device

My name is Alexander Santiago poker name Poker Cowboy.I just purchased a new divice cause my old were acting...

Dragonplaydragonplay texas holdem

ON July 21, purchase twice coins, $19.99 and $4.99 never received coins, maybe I received them later, no I didn't on July 26 purchase coins again, $49.99, no coins received. I'm requesting a REFUND for all purchases in this complaint. or insert my coins. I love playing the game but if this sort of activity continues I will go somewhere else. I request a full refund. Thanks.

DragonplayTakes money multiple times without authorization

Hello

This has been an ongoing issue and I have been sending emails that have ALL gone unanswered. This company does really needs to be brought up on charges for scamming consumers. When you make a purchase just once they continue to charge over and over and over and they don;t stop. They have taken hundreds and thousands from consumers. I have contacted my bank and have changed my cards but because they are connected to my iTunes they get my new card numbers. Unauthorized debts must stop!

S

Dragonplay — Purchase of 220,000 chips for quick hit slots, charged $9.99 did not receive chips

Nov. 27, 2016 ATTN. Dragonplay Sharon Tai purchase of chips #GPA [protected] qty.220k cost $9.99...

DragonplayDragonplay Poker App

Won a hand, table froze up and moved me and my winnings to another table with winnings from previous game going back into pot and making a new table. No sense in saying anything to the technical dept. as they don't respond back. Horrible game and App. Bad beats all the time, dealt same numeric value cards 2-3 hands in arow, never seen so many 4 of a kind, had 3 one time in about 45 minutes, you'll never see that in a real game...

Dragon Play Texas Hold 'emLost Chips

• K9
                        k9hudson Jul 10, 2013

I opened a claim about how I lost 4 million chips (total from 2 occurrences) when attempting to play tournaments. You did refund me 400k chips, but this is not fair. Why am I only refunded 10% of what I lost due to server connectivity issues? I have spent a lot of REAL money, in exchange for FAKE chips! All I am asking is to be compensation what I lost in two tournaments that were never even played! I sincerely hope that you understand my frustration here and will do what's right to compensate your customers. Let it be known that I have also lost ANOTHER 500k chips from the ones I have remaining. I can assure you that not only will I delete this app, but I will also leave poor reviews on websites, and inform everyone I know how poor your customer service is. You can investigate my claims and prove that I never even played these games! Again, I have spent REAL MONEY and all im asking is that I am refunded FAKE chips that were lost due to server issues.

D

Dragon Play Poker — they deleted my level 45 character fired up with 40,000,000 dollars!!!

It's not easy to tell! I had been playing the game for around 4 months! Built My character up to level...

B

Google Dragonplay — money taken from bank account

Google dragonplay is constantly taking money from my husbands bank card details which started at £5.11...

Barnsley

Dragonplay Slot CityTHEFT

Don't spend your hard earned money on dragonplays slot city, I have spent almost a hundred bucks in the past couple of months on coins to play on their slot machine games. They allowed someone to hack into my account and steel over 300, 000 in coins and then did nothing about it. Either that or they took the coins to scam me to buy more!!! Avoid google dragonplay at all costs, they are crooks, better to find a free slot game!!!

• Br
                          BrandonSCain Jul 29, 2012

They screwed me over too. They want more money!!!

Dragon PlayPaying for credits but not getting them

I am paying for credits but not getting them.