Having problems with Buffalo Studios?

Buffalo Studios reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 3, 2013. The latest review Bingo Blitz was posted on Mar 25, 2021. The latest complaint aarp yrly purchase was resolved on Apr 03, 2013. Buffalo Studios has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 15 reviews. Buffalo Studios has resolved 1 complaints.

Buffalo Studios Customer Service Contacts

1634 19th St
Santa Monica, California

Buffalo Studios Complaints & Reviews

Buffalo StudiosBingo Blitz

My husband has had Bingo blitz fir years and been working on it as well as spent a lot of money. A few days ago Google had a bunch of problems and since then he can not log back into his account .we have tried email and phone number we can't get it back. This is completely ridiculous. If you want to keep people spending money or playing the games. If anyone could help it would be appreciated. Thank u

Buffalo StudiosI dont know what the charges are for?

Every month im charged for something I have no idea of what it is!#!! Lots of them!#!! Ill get damn. Bank to print out. All the charges!!! Stop [censored]ing charging me... I dont know what it is!#!!!

I dont know what the charges are for?

Buffalo StudiosFraud, either from you or someone, but you promised us it is safe.

My daughter Jamie Johnson and I share an account. I usually don't go throw her purchases as I did this time. I have so far come up with over 600, worth of fraud from buffalo studios, she will have back to back so-called purchases come out in a day. It is not her doing it!! This has got to stop, this money has to be returned, I will plaster this everywhere every day, until out lawyer takes up this case. We are taking her bank records to him, in two weeks, this is [censored], I will give you a few account # of the withdraws, then u look into it. Go back as far as you can with her account, and see first hand at what I am talking about and fix it.. # pos [protected]-2020 $ 27.81 pos [protected]-2020 $ 16.04 # pos [protected] 2020 pos [protected]-2020 $ 16.04 # pos [protected] $ 26.[protected] it goes on and on and on. Her phone is [protected] mine, [protected] for her f. B number u will have to call her, I cannot log into her account on computer.

Buffalo StudiosUnauthorized charge

Hello I have received a bill from Buffalo studios for the amount of 34.99 in card ending 2828 first I have no idea what Buffalo studios is I don't know what their products are I never authorized any purchase so I'd like my money back please there is no reason money should of been taken out of my account I really need that money back as it was to get me back and forth to work.

Unauthorized charge

Buffalo StudiosDo not charge m to credit card ever again. You are not authorized for a recurring charge on anything from me. I don't want your game or your services.

Google Buffalostu
          Linked to opportunity debit card...5634
          Recent transaction history:
          05/03/2020
          $15.96
          You are not authorized to do this. Take my card off your billing. I want no services here ever again
          My bank statement shows me this as a recurring charge. I didn't authorize those. Stop it immediately
          Bingo blitz was not authorized so please never charge me again.

Buffalo StudiosCharges I have not made

There has been over $500 charged to my account since july 1st. I am not happy about it and I have not bought anything through this stupid game! I want my money back! I called my bank and they had said the charges had started back in 2019! I am very pissed about this and I want it resolved!!! $500 is alot of money to just go missing!!! Please help and give my money back!!!

• Su
                Suzi Bowen Jan 04, 2021

Did u ever hear from them? My daughter is facing the same stuff, several hundred dollars, pushing the 1000 mark, of money taken from her account. Phone number for them is non existant

Buffalo StudiosGoogle

I just so happens to check my card, and I see where I've been getting charged from Google Buffalo Studios, they've been charging me since the 30th of may, an I'm trying to see how. I haven't even purchased anything from buffalo studios, an my kids don't have access to my card.I need my money back please . I haven't even had my card that long an they taking money. 😡😡😡

Buffalo StudiosAll I want is my money back.

In March 2020, money had been withdrawn from my debit card without my permission by, Google Buffalo Studio and Google Pay and I want my money to be put back into my account, immediately. No one had the authority to do such a thing. So, can you please give me my money back into my account, I would greatly appreciate it. Mahalo, Annie Tang

• Be
                    Bettina Hare Nov 08, 2020

I did not know I was being charged I want a refund to my account asap

Buffalo Studiosrefund

I was on bingo blitz I was told I didn't have internet connection but I was charged 2 times for $23.99 and never received any thing. I demand a full refund. I didn't make this purchase at all. I don't understand how you card gets charged for something 2 times in a row and you didn't authorize the transaction. This is Ludacris. Today is Valentine's Day and I don't have money like that. Thank you for your full cooperation.

Buffalo Studioscharges made to my account

I was in a bad accident and was in the ICU. A lot of charges were made to my credit card. I went to the bank and they said that it was Buffalo Studios. On 10/1/19 $6.99 was charged 2 times, one for $ 17.99. On 10/2/19 one for $6.99. On 10/3/19 $ 6.99 was charged 5 times. on 10/4/19 $6.99 was charged 7 times. and $ 24.99 and $9.99 on the 4th. On 10/7/19 $9.99 was charged 5 times and $ 24.99 once. 10/17/19$ 9.99 and $ 24.99 was charged. 10/21/19 two for $ 5.99 was charged and six at $ 6.99 was charged. On 10/22/19 $ 6.99 4 times. 10/23/19 $6.99 was charged two times. 10/24/19 $6.99 charged 2 times. 10/29/19 $9.00 charged once. 10/31/19 $6.99 charged 3 times. 11/`18/19 $6.99 charged 4 times and $9.99 charged 2 times. 11/19/19 $ 6.99 charged 3 times. and on 11/30/19 $ 39.99 was charged. I would like this all taken care of . My name is Ruby Routzahn my email is [protected]@yahoo.com . So total $399.50 is the money I am out of . Please do the right thing and give it back the bank has shut off the card.

• Updated by Routzahn · Nov 30, 2019

I hope this is taken care of in a speedy manner

Buffalo Studiosbingo blitz game

I purchased a pack on this game, and was not given the pack. It was $14.99 USD and order #GPA.[protected]

I would like a refund in full for the amount of $14.99

This is a scam, and should be looked into. I looked on Google, and I unfortunately am not the only one that has had this happen to them.

Please help me! It might only be $14.99 but it's my money and it shouldn't disappear because I trusted a game manufacturer.

bingo blitz game

Buffalo Studiosbuffalo studios

I dont know what this is and it keeps taking money out of my account. If its games like I am reading about it then I know I definetly did not do this. There is not one game I play on my phone or anything else period. And I am the only one who uses my phone. I would like my money returned please. I'm sending screenshots of my account transactions.

Stephanie Deas
                        GoBank

buffalo studios

Buffalo Studioscharges made to my card

I have two charges of 9.99 on my card that I did not do and noone else did cuz I'm the only owner anyway now I'm in the negative I want my money back now. One was made this am and one tonight and it doesnt say from what site it just says g.o help pay buffalostudios I want my mone back on my card and I mean it or I will go higher up. These charges did not have permission

Buffalo Studios — bingo blitz

I have been ripped off by Bingo Blitz I purchased credits from Bingo Blitz that we're on sale for $ 9.99...

Buffalo Studios — aarp yrly purchase

In order to increase my available bingo credits, I followed the link provided through Bingo Blitz via Buffalo...