Playandwin.co.uk Logo

Playandwin.co.uk

Having problems with Playandwin.co.uk?

Playandwin.co.uk reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 18, 2011. The latest review Biased bullying staff and higher corruption was posted on Jun 23, 2016. Playandwin.co.uk has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews. Playandwin.co.uk has resolved 0 complaints.

Playandwin.co.uk Customer Service Contacts

Lauritzens Plads 1
Denmark - 9000

Playandwin.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Playandwin.co.uk — Biased bullying staff and higher corruption

“great games awful staff” - Brilliant addictive games that ill never tire of. Awful admins and higher staff...

Playandwin.co.uk — Staff bully users and corrupt site

“Corrupt bully admins” - Mine covers the same experience my sister in law (atwa32) had, only mine was very...

Playandwin.co.uk — In House Admin Bullying & Allowing Children To Gamble

I have been with the site since 2007 and know all the admins and as a user never had any problems with them...

Playandwin.co.uk — They accused me and banned

I registered on the website www.playandwin.co.uk couple of weeks ago. Everything was ok, but couple of days I...

Aalborg

Playandwin.co.ukI was banned off this site for no reason

I was banned off this site for no reason and when asked for screen shoot evidense of what id done nothing warranted me a life ban.i have seen alot of abuse an been harrassed by one of there admins carromexpert.he was not only happy getting me life banned of there he has followed me to my other site woohoo bingo.com which i have been a member for 7 mths with no bans.he came there harassed me n tried to get me banned it backfired he got banned.is that a good person to be admin on a family site where children as young as 5 can play.think they need to get there priorities right somewhere .please all u good parents out there keep ur children away he behaves much worse than i have seen children play up on there.

• Sh
      sheilast Mar 08, 2021

i would like to no why you banned me from playand win as i been on this site for years as i done nothing wrong please tell me what i done please ty

• ATWA32 Jun 15, 2016

marky you should also put up your own separate complaint and list as clear as you can what happened.If you try to complain to play and win you wont get any further than aicha batlak who will refuse to let it go any higher.best wishes, jue ..

Markymark111 Jun 10, 2016

What they said... playandwin stole 100 pound worth of things off me and now they IP banned me for complaining about it.

• ATWA32 Apr 02, 2016

i too have left a complaint today under search PLAYANDWIN.CO.UK

• Ic
      ICONOCLAST Mar 26, 2011

I agree even though this (page is probably is a scam in itself, ) My husband was was picked on under his user name, firstly his name was banned, then he was banned for having a bit of fun, late at night uk times, however he was aware of children etc from different country's around the world .It was a chap (WOMAN), acting like a child with the biggest sweety bag, that no other child can get at. Carrom expert hides behind an organisation, that is probably illegal, and is an absolute coward when it comes to confronting people. I know for a fact that his antics have caused many people to leave the playand win game site. And will end up destroying it if he doesnt understand what he is all about, is wrong. I know friends that have come and gone as admins, there are none that like the chap AT ALL. please advise me if you can on how to stop this cowardly bully from getting away with it.