DonnaplayUnwanted subscription charged for

K

Donnaplay.com have charged 5 (five!) times USD 53.95 from my VISA card, but I have never ordered a subscription. I come across the homepage donnaplay.com on March 3rd 2015 in a search for a specific film or text, and I might have been offered a trial subscription, but I have never accepted a paid subscription. I paid USD 1.00 and USD 2.95 for the service on March 3rd 2015, but I have never used the service after that date.
I want the subscription canceled, and I want my money back. The total amount is USD 269.75

provide refund

payment required

Mandy Siviter Apr 10, 2018

I signed up for the free trial months ago the next day I thought I cancelled it through Facebook I've never even used the site and I'm getting charged 10.95 a month for nothing I tried to login today to try and cancel again but it's saying I'm putting the wrong log in details in so were do I go from here I would like a full refund please my email is [email protected]

• Cl
    Clyde M Jun 25, 2017

this site is a scam...they deducted money from my card...the site said it was not going to take any money if i just fill up the information..wtf is this im going to report you

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Aug 04, 2016

Dear Orgil,

To close your account, kindly send an email to [email protected] or please call our toll-free number at [protected] for US and Canadian customers and [protected] for International customers (24 hours, 7 days a week).

• Or
    Orgil Aug 03, 2016

How can i close my account and payment method i don't want any more

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Jul 21, 2016

Dear Will P Skelly,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We would be happy to assist with your request. Kindly check your inbox for further assistance.

• Wi
    Will P Skelly Jul 20, 2016

I signed up for Donnaplay and in the first month couldn't get it working. I requested a cancellation and yet money still keeps getting debited from my account. Please can i get my money refunded and stop taking money from my bank. Thank you.

William Skelly

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Apr 19, 2016

Dear Kym Hill,

Thank you for contacting us.

I will send a private message for information to locate the account and rectify the issue for you.

Donnaplay https://www.donnaplay.com

• Ky
    Kym Hill Apr 19, 2016

I haven't even set up a free trial and I have had payments go out of my account so I wish for a full refund asap. I am not happy about this and would like something done about it. If this carries on then I think the site should be shut down.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Apr 15, 2016

Dear Wendy Hutson,

Thank you for contacting us.

Kindly send us an email at [email protected] outlining this issue and an agent would be happy to assist in rectifying the issue.

Please accept my apology for any inconvenience which may have been caused.

• We
    Wendy Hutson Apr 14, 2016

i signed up with Donnaplay on the second of this month was charged 20 US after being told that i will not be charge. I have since asked for a refund and cancellation of my account. still for a responsewaiting

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Mar 24, 2016

Dear Gladys Tam,

Thank you for contacting us.

Kindly email us at [email protected] and one of our agents would be happy to investigate this issue and have it resolved.

• Gl
    Gladys Tam Mar 24, 2016

Donnaplay.com charged me USD 7.95 from my HSBC(HONG KONG) Credit card, but I have never ordered a subscription and never used the service. I already cancelled the membership, please give me back my money. The total amount is USD 7.95.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Mar 23, 2016

Dear JoGray36,
    Thank you for contacting us.

We would be happy to assist you with any concerns. Please send us an email at [email protected] and one of our agents would respond to your queries in a timely manner.

We look forward to your email.

JoGray36 Mar 11, 2016

Hi,
    I know I joining this tread late but have literally just found out that Donna Play has been taking money from my credit card since June last year!!! I do not use this card so was not even aware that it had been used.
    I'm guessing one of my kids signed up for the 'Free Trial' that was advertised.
    Can anyone give me any information regarding contact details etc of Donna Play as I have no idea where to start.
    I would be extremely grateful for any information.
    Thank-You

• Re
    Reviewer10670 Mar 06, 2016

I have never downloaded anything from Downplay. Even then, during the last 12 months Donnaplay is deducting US$ 15.99 from my credit card every month in the second week my SBI Credit card, on my name K. Raju (DOB: 10/06/1956); Card no [protected].
    Transaction id [protected] GB
    Pl stop drawing unauthorisedly from my credit card. Also refund the entire amount withdrawn unauthorisedly from my Credit card.

• Te
    Terrence Omari Applewhite Jan 16, 2016

I submitted online information to setup account and they charged my card. When I called them the lady on the phone was rude and obnoxious and short tempered. And wanted to force me to remain a member and consent to further charges.

• Pa
    Park Mi Hyeon Jan 13, 2016

I was surprised to see that my money was deposited from my credit card just right after signing in for donnaplay. I already cancelled the membership so please give me back my money. The total is $43.

• Re
    Reviewer30906 Dec 06, 2015

Donnaplay.com charged me USD 29.25 from my POSB(Singapore) Debit card, but I have never ordered a subscription. I paid USD 29.25 on 3rd Dec 2015, but I have never used the service. I want the subscription canceled, and my money back. The total amount is USD 29.95.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Dec 02, 2015

Hello DAVID POOLE,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I apologize sincerely as you were not able to cancel your membership with us. I will send the previous details regarding the cancellation privately for you.

Looking forward to your reply!

Client Service representatives – Donnaplay

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Dec 02, 2015

Dear ssayers,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I apologize sincerely as you stated you received a charge on your account. I'll send a private message for your Donnaplay account details to rectify the matter for you.

Looking forward to your reply!

Client Service representatives – Donnaplay

• Ss
    ssayers Nov 24, 2015

I signed up for this service since it was a free trial . I put my details in they said they would not take any money and was for identity purposes only . I cancelled my subscription 2days after signing up since the site had nothing of interest for myself on there . And this morning I checked my account and they took money out

• Da
    DAVID POOLE Oct 21, 2015

ref.No.083-82-[protected] I need to cancel my contract/subscription or account but I have forgotten my password and none of their phone Nos don't answer can someone please help?

• Ap
    Appletart Sep 29, 2015

I totally agree because i didn't read this first like a dumb ### and now they are saying that they "voided" that action but my money is still "pending" payment to them. Now i have called three days in a row and get fed a line every single time. Has anyone spoke to the police about this company's fraudulent ways to obtain money?

IRRATE

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Sep 02, 2015

Hello Knud,
    Thank you for the feedback!
    We appreciate
    Please feel free to contact us, if you have any question.
    DonnaPlay Support

• Kf
    kfjeldsted Sep 01, 2015

PS:
    The nice person at customer department arranged for me to have 3 times 53.95 $ back (refund not implemented yet).
    I appreciate that, but would like to have all 5 portions refunded (there seems to be an issue about the name of the firm changing after the second payment).
    Hoping for the best!
    Knud

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Sep 01, 2015

Dear User,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Your feedback goes towards helping improve our service and customer support.

We wish to resolve any issues you may have with our service. We have a dedicated facebook page to accommodate our clients and respond in the quickest possible time.

You can reach us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/donnaplaycom

DonnaPlay