Having problems with DonnaPlay?

DonnaPlay Customer Service Contacts

Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DonnaPlay Customer Service. Initial DonnaPlay complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DonnaPlay above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DonnaPlay. Discuss the issues you have had with DonnaPlay and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DonnaplayThis site is terrible

I signed up thinking DonnaPlay was a reputable company. But then they've started charging me for who knows what and continued taking my money! Contacted DonnaPlay and asked them to stop and they said ok but that did not happen. Contacted them again and asked them to delete my account and they said "will do" but my account was never removed!
I even had to cancel my own credit card to stop there thieves from stealing my money!! This site is terrible, save your money from them!

DonnaplayUnauthorised charge by donnaplay

On 10th July, 2016 I wanted to see a movie ' the da vinci code' in youtube. One clip took me to donnaplay site. They took all details of my credit card and promised that it is free upto 15th July. After few minutes I got SMS that my credit card has been charge by 2 amounts. $2.95 and $ 1. I am shocked that it is unauthorised. Immediately I have blocked my credit card, sent complaint to donnaplay, cancelled my subscription. It is totally unauthorised deduction. Please don't charge this amount. Please not that I have not seen any content in donnaplay.

Ref No. 0832-84-[protected]

• Mi
        Michael Milburne Aug 08, 2016

I would like to unsubscribe to my Donna play subscription as I didn't realise I signed up to be direct debit plan. I have never used the site and don't plan on using it. I would like to immediately stop further transactions from my account and stop my subscription immediately aswell. Please notify me once this request has been carried out.

• Mi
        Michael Milburne Aug 08, 2016

I would like to cancel my subscription as I have never used the site and don't have any intention on using it. Can you please immediately stop further transaction from my account and unsubscribe me from Donna play.

• Ta
        Tariq Hall Jul 13, 2016

As of July 9th 2016 I was charged $29.95 for this Donna play drool play whatever it's called and I've never even heard of them so I would like to know how they even got my information and how to deal with it because it's starting to annoy me

DonnaplayMy credit card has been debited twice for transactions not authorised

On Saturday the 2nd of July I was searching the NET for a movie that had been screened on TV, due to transmission faults I was unable to complete watching the movie, I carried out a net search to see if I could download the movie. in the search engine to continue searching I was asked to put in e-mail and name and address, the second screen asked for credit card details and said that this was to verify the transaction and that my credit card would not be debited unless I wished to sign up after 1 month free trial.
      Obviously I am naïve ...

DonnaPlay.comapply free trial by it has charge as premium

I apply for free trial but it was automatically changed to premium when I submit the information. So I cancelled after that immediately as refer Cancellation Confirmation Reference Number: [protected]. You can see your mail at date and time which you sent confirmation of register and cancellation to me. Why I still has the charge in my credit card.

apply free trial by it has charge as premium

DonnaplayCancellation

I want to cancel my account but it wont let me, nothing on the site is accessible.

DonnaplayUnauthorised credit card charges

Date of Incident May 30th 2016 I noticed an unauthorised debit form my account. This was dated back from the 27th of April. I have no recollection of this charge whatsoever and have never even heard of them.
            I believe this is supposed to be a 10 day or 14 business day transaction but seems it has not yet fallen off!
            I have not bought anything online in the last few months for the amount of $21.95. I live in the caribbean in Antigua and this amount came out in EC of $59.90.

I would like to make sure this incident is not authorized from my account and falls off.

I have spoken to my bank and they are aware of this and intend to block my card if this is not resolved.

If you are able to find out any more information regarding this and get back to me as soon as possible it would be most appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards
            Julia Weatherbe-Compton

• Ju
                Julia Weatherbe-Compton May 30, 2016

A debit charge has been noticed in my account that I have no recollection of and never heard of since April 27th, 2016
                I am totally unaware of this charge which has not yet been authorised since then.
                I would like to have it fallen off
                I have no recollection of this amount of $21.95
                I do not live in the united states at all. I live in Antigua West Indies and do not have any knowledge of this company
                I am not with a company here either.
                Please make sure this charge is not authorised or falls off.
                I have no photos or videos or documents to show of this.

O

Donnaplay.Com leeds — Unauthorized card charges

Last night, I found this website on Google while searching for a certain textbook to read. I was asked to...

DonnaplayFraudulent charges

I subscribed for free trial and wanted to try DonnaPlay. Even though it was a free trial they asked my credit card information and I gave it to them. After a week I decided that DonnaPlay was not good enough so I asked them to cancel my account. But they still have my credit card information and recently they charged me for who knows what! This time they took only $2 but who knows how much will they take next time!

• Sh
                  Shahid Riaz Babar May 24, 2016

As they say its 5 days free trial but as soon I give my card detail it took 14 pounds from account as its 100 % fraud and scammed web site as I request that please never give your card detail as check review online than join even for a trail period

DonnaplayGetting Charged For Service I never Signed Up For

I noticed after getting my wallet app that I have been paying for this service for almost a year! The email address it is signed up under is my work email which I don't use for anything non work related. They have my debit card information which I do not use online typically. I feel like this company stole my information and charged me without my knowledge. They refunded 6 charges but I am still out over 100 dollars for a service I never even knew I had!

DonnaplayUnauthorized credit card charge

I partially signed up for donnaplay. I realized that it was nothing I was interested in but they authorized a 5 day free trial. I tried cancelling but it obviously did not happen and now I have a charged on my account that I did not authorize.

• Ci
                      Cierra Sutherland May 23, 2016

I would appreciate you of you can stop taking money out of my account if this does not stop I will get the law involved. I would like for whomever that is taking money out my account to refund my money back asap

DonnaplayUnauthorized credit card usage

i signed up for a free trial, with credit card ... i did not sign up for a "donnaplay account" for you folks to charge the account a few months later, at $ 29.95 a few months later... i have M/S, and 67 yrs old... i try, and watch any of these type of accounts very close as i'v been stuck in this situation before, and vowed not to do it again, my wife said she looked over our account, and it appears you have just charged my account at a "random" act ...you gotta believe me on this act, i can and will turn it over to my bank as "wire fraud, and or internet scamming" ..., so please credit my account the $ 29.95, and close the "donnaplay" account + lose the credit card num. !! i will be checking my email for a response, and bank account for 24 hrs., at this time it will be turn over to my bank as fraud

regards... steve reis sr

• On
                        onix Jul 05, 2016

Please contact me I don't no who you are and someone is using my bank card my num is [protected]

• On
                        onix Jul 05, 2016

I have wrote to you twice now and this is the 3rd time you have took money out of my account I have never heard of you and I think someone as been using my card and need to no who could you ring me asap my phone number is [protected] my email address is [email protected] thankyou

DonnaplayUnauthorized multiple charges

Once (19/01/2016) I tried to use the service of donnaplay.com and was charged 1 euro. This was something I agreed to but I realised it was of no use. Anyway, it was ok cause I knew I would be charged this 1 euro ONCE. But then, 6 days after that and without using donnaplay EVER AGAIN, I was charged again (and saw it later, on the bank information letter) with 11, 95 euros this time!!! FOR NOTHING!!! And again, 2 months after the first (and last) time I ever visited donnaplay.com (21/03/2016), I was charged again with 1, 94 euros, for God knows what!!! I am going to notify the local authorities about internet scams cause they are never gonna stop charging, I think!

Donnaplay1 day online reading purchase

I made a purchase of online reading for only one day on 10th April 2016 worth only $2.95 at donnaplay.com (ref. [protected]) at 10.26, 10th April and my credit card ending 1410 was debited accordingly and equivalent amount of in Qatar Riyal.

Surprisingly, I received an sms from my bank on 17th April 2016 that i was debited another $36.95 by donnaplay.com (ref. [protected]) same reference number as in above on 16th April 2016 at 09:18 for reason found to be false because since on the 10th April 2016 I never visited that site again.

This matter has been reported to my banker Commercial Bank of Qatar and have been advised to first get in touch with you in order to cancel the false transaction and return my money with immediate effect to avoid further reporting to security agency (FBI) in America.

I am deeply surprised how this was allowed in your organization, eroding you of credibility. It is unfortunate that you taking advantage of privilage information given to you and abusing them also.

I am waiting to receive counter sms that money taken fraudulently from my account is restored.

Thanks.

Alhaji Mohammed Iliyasu. MRICS.

DonnaplayOnline book service

On 4/2/16 I signed up for an account but never accepted any option for service after reading the details. I was then charged a dollar for no service. This needs to be fixed and no further charges should be added or I will address the matter via legal action.

Donnaplayunauthorized credit card charges

on the date 31st march 2016 this company " donna play" .com ...charged my credit card £6.95 .
                            if you do this again ...i WILL notify the police and stop you stealing money from my cash card ...
                            i will give you 1 day to stop this and notify my that you have ...
                            i have evidence at hand ..and i am waiting ...

• Fv
                                Fvmous GuWop Apr 19, 2016

They took 50 dollars off my credit card I'm pissed off

Comments

DonnaplayMembership

I have had to cancel my membership with DonnaPlay. This website is anything but free, which is also stated by the reviews that have been placed on here previously. You even have to pay for the privilege of cancelling if you do it online - $1. Yes that isn't much but why should I have to pay to cancel my account as quickly as possible as it runs the risk of more coming out of my account?!
                              I have cancelled my membership from DonnaPlay and hope that they do not take any further money out of my account as I cannot afford to lose it. I have email their supposed support since reading the reviews and them having given me no choice but to give money when I sign up.
                              I do not suggest going with them, they are a complete and utter scam!

DonnaplayDonnaplay membership is scam. I got charged for no reason I didn't even buy anything and got charged for free membership

hi,
                                i was going through in the net and just searched deadpool then a site showed up with free membership to stream or download it online.then i clicked it to sign up but then donnaplay showed i didn't care much signed since it was free then i got charged for some who thing and then free membership i didn't mind much even if the movie wasn't there and this was false advertising and a scam.but the only that made me pissed was the rip off i had..they charged on 26/3/16 for 16 bucks when i didn't even touch the site.therefore i request a refund and stop charging me for god sake.and i cancelled my account and i want refund for the 16 usd your taken from me!

DonnaPlay.comUnauthorized credit card charges, false advertising and unethical behavior

On March 20, 2016, I went to a file-sharing website called DonnaPlay. Unfortunately, I had a very bad time. I knew something was off when they required your credit card number, address, etc. for even the free trial. I soon discovered why. I was only there to look up a few documents. All of them were present when I searched them up on Google, but one of them didn't actually exist on the site, no matter how hard I looked. I got what I needed and tried to cancel the free trial, but to my shock, they claimed it would take three days to cancel it. I have never seen any online service take this long to do anything. After three days, my account still wasn't cancelled.

The free trial only lasted 5 days. Most trials I've seen on sites like this last for two weeks, and not only do those sites have significantly more content than this one, they didn't charge a hidden fee of $1. Much worse, though, was the fact that after my account failed to cancel, they took $29.95 from me without my permission. This is not a fluke. Just look up the company's name, and Google Reviews will show seven different reviews. All of them say how DonnaPlay duped them and charged them money without their knowledge. They aren't alone; I've seen dozens of people talk about what this website did without one good review, and this site alone has over 60 complaints already! The closest it comes is DonnaPlay's condescending bot that pretends it was an accident that they lured dozens of people in to grab their money. Some of these people have been unable to cancel their service at all, which means they're losing $30 a month. Here are quotes from some of these people:

"They tell you it's "free" but it's just a free 5 day trial which you can cancel and just have a free account but it's no good. It sucks. My advice? Don't use it. Also when I was creating my account they changed me $1 for some United Nations thing. They won't let you create the account without doing something like that. If you want to watch a show with it just buy or rent the DVDs"

"This is theft. Imma find out how but they took money from me as well and I did not know about it. I just happen to ck my account today and they took $30. I tried to call all the numbers listed with no success reaching anyone. I WANT MY MONEY!!!"

The service isn't even good. Take Scribd, for example. It has much more content, a 14-day trial, and it only costs $5 a month. That's a better service for 1/6 of the price. Really, this company should be shut down. If it was just me, I'd argue for something like a refund, but that's almost a hundred people this company has lied to, and those are just the people who told their stories. I'm sure there are hundreds more. This website is pure fraud.

Note: I'm not sure about the information I put down for them; their stated address is not the address on their domain registration, and even that has changed in the last few years.

DonnaplayDonnaPlay.com

I am a writer who self publishes novels on amazon, to sell at a low price. However, on Monday 21st of March I found my novel available for free to donnaplay.com subscribers on website oginetor without my knowledge, permission or offer of royalties. I would be satisfied with payment of royalties or removal of my work from their website, provided I was compensated for sales lost, as the website suggested at least a hundred and seventy one users had visited the page. I have posted the web address to the offending pages below

Jamie Robertson, London, United Kingdom

Donnaplaymisleading website

I was searching for a book I really wanted to read and found one on DonnaPlay. It was said on their website that their service is free, so I signed up. I was extremely happy when I found out that there was even a possibility to download. They also asked for my card details, so I provided every information. Only later, after they charged me, I found out this service was not free! I immediately contacted customer support and asked them to cancel my membership. They did cancel my account, but they also took my money! This website is a total scam! Stay away from this unreliable website.