DonnaplayMembership

hi, I signed up for Donnaplay using my email address and paid for the upgraded premium service. My credit card was debited as below. However I am not able to access the account. When I log in and try "forgotten your password" and type in my email address to retrieve it, the message I get is that, "that email address is incorrect. Are you sure you have registered". I have no other email address and I am not keen to continue this membership. It seems like a big scam to me. Could you PLEASE ARRANGE TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND RETURN THE MONEY DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT. Many thanks Sonali Geo [protected]@gmail.com 27 Dec '15 30 Dec '15 1016 DONNAPLAY.COM LEEDS GBR 2.95 US DOLLAR $ AT -0.6845 $4.31

• Ph
    Phooolriaz Jul 11, 2016

By a mistake I signed in for a trial which I was recommended to i order to open a certain program.i want to cancel my membership.
    [email protected] pleases

• Va
    van le Jul 07, 2016

I would like to cancel my membership ( it charged $3.99) i dont want to pay this anymore
    My email : [email protected]

Sambam Jul 05, 2016

I would like to cancel my subscription to play and gave cancel Any That transactions are happening with my bank account Taking at least $ 7.45 in a month, i can not AFFORD to lose Any money at this time.

• Ka
    Karl Fredrik Leirvik Jun 16, 2016

By a mistake I signed in for a trial which I was recommended to i order to open a certain program. That was made more than a year ago and since then I have tried to cancel the trial both by telephone and mail without success. I have contacted my bank and explained the situation, canceled my credit card as recommended, and still I am, every month, being claimed to pay the amount of 8, 5177 USD for nothing in return, without any reaction.
    This comment is to be copied and sent to my bank asking them to try to stop this stupidity and have my money returned. The bank knows my new account number.

Date 16.06.2016. My email is [email protected]
    tel +47 [protected]

• Su
    Suu Latt Jun 08, 2016

Donnaplay charged my debit card account for 13.95 USD in february, march, april and may 2016.
    I have not authorized these charges.
    I want Donnaplay to stop charging and to pay back the amounts. Please cancel my premium membership immediately. My email is [email protected]

• Fe
    Feti Lefoua To'omata Jun 08, 2016

Said free trial no charges. Turned into free charges whenever even when I don't use my account for anything!

• Ar
    Arvind Krishan Gaur May 30, 2016

It is a con company i have nothing to do with it and i got £11.95 taken out of my credit card. They rae thieves.,

jamie curran May 26, 2016

hi, my email is [email protected] I signed up for Donnaplay using my email address and paid for the upgraded premium service. My credit card was debited as below. This is a total scam and I never signed up for this. PLEASE ARRANGE TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND RETURN THE MONEY DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT.

• Ca
    Carol Drum Long May 08, 2016

Please cancel my membership and cancel the payment of $19.95 coming out of my checking account. I only wanted the free trial and was told nothing would be charged to me. Thanks.

[email protected]

Chris Brigham Apr 21, 2016

• Ro
    Roman Ether Apr 17, 2016

I got a charge on my account for $2.95 for donna play. Com. Not saying I didn't do it. But I don't know what it is can you please send me a email cause I don't know what to sign in to as I don't know this account [email protected]

• Me
    Merty Gillespie Mar 15, 2016

Hi, I did not sign up for this .