Having problems with Empowr?

Empowr Customer Service Contacts

501 West Broadway
San Diego, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Empowr Customer Service. Initial Empowr complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Empowr above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Empowr. Discuss the issues you have had with Empowr and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 14, 2019

Empowr — transaction

Dear Sir, I am Informed by Empowr Team that My Balance that I have earned is about $54, 987, 099.59 (USD...

Sep 25, 2019

Empowr — about log in to empowr

I could not log in my empowr account after a long time. Complaints board send me my email ...

Empowrregarding cash out

Dear Sir, I am a registered Member of Empowr.I was informed tat I have $54, 985, 622.17.
in my Account, and asked to cash out by Activating my Account by adding ether to my ether value, I did it, and Now when I tried to cash out, they are telling that not no matured coins are there, they are telling maturity takes place for 90 days, from the date of earning, but I have been earning right from, 8th Sep 2018, So more than an year over for maturity.by this time 4 cash outs must have taken place.But I do not know why they are telling like that.
Harsharanjan Nadipuri
email: [protected]@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2019

Empowr — payment and completing account

Dear Sir, I am a member of .www.empowr.com per the past one year.Now I am asked to complete my account, by...

Aug 30, 2019

Empowr — I would like to about below message is it correct?

Hi Shimul Biswas, You have received a private message: Subject: q Dear Winner, Congratulations! You have...

Jul 25, 2019

Empowr — empowr winner

Please i want to confirm if the below inform ation is correct Congratulations you are one the winners on...

Empowrinaccessible accounts or control over them

For well over a year my original account, speakerholis, has been inaccessible to me. Another account, John McCreery, is what is sent to me through an email that is mine. However, in all that time and many coaches, no one has ultimately been able to get me my account back or eliminate the other. I cannot delete the other or find my original now. The two accounts are all mixed up. I do not know the passwords to either and so cannot manage either.
    A problem that should have been easily taken care of early on by tech support has been delayed now for over a year until I am infuriated with the incompetence of your system. How can you simply rely on coaches and have no tech support for such problems as I have experienced?
    If you are not going to really fix this, then delete both accounts so I quit getting notifications that I can do nothing about. I am no longer interested in your platform.

EmpowrI am not able to transfer my empowr earning into my bank account.

Dear sir/ madam
      This is with reference to the cash out amount. I need to withdraw my earnings directly into my bank account.
      I tried a lot but I am not able to transfer please please help me out to transfer my earnings into my bank account at your earliest.
      Please please sir/madam please I need the money very very urgently.
      Below is the screenshot for your reference.

Mar 16, 2019

Empowr — refund my amount

Hello Sir/Madam, Subject: Complaint against Empowr- refund my amount 18 transition done in Paypal or HDFC...

Feb 16, 2019

Empowr — Refund my amount

Hello Sir/Madam, Subject : Complaint against Empowr- refund my amount 18 transition done in Paypal or HDFC...

Jan 26, 2019

Empowr — scam thiefs

I joined empowr few years ago, I became a top seller, selling my items on the marketplace. I sold to 25...

Jan 16, 2019

Empowr — withdrawing money

I am new to this. I have pre-coins and the website says I have funds to withdraw but I don't know how do I do...

Mumbai
        Jan 11, 2019

Empowr — complete account

My account is [protected]@gmail.com, so when I send my phone number I don't receive the code to continue...

Jan 09, 2019

Empowr — payment

My original phone number cant be comfirmed when in process of cashing out. Am in uganda and my phone number...

Dec 12, 2018

Empowr — about mobile registration

Dear Sir my name is Anurag Tiwari please help me I try many time for registration in empowr but not succe...

Empowrbuna ziua!

sant jucator empowr Cristea Grigorie Daniel, de peste 9 ani,
        incepand din 08.12.2018 nu ma pot loga, cu numarul meu de telefon, orange, numar vechi de peste 10 ani, acelasi.
        Locatia mea este normala in Romania, Hunedoara, str Carpati nr 2, ap 33, CP331032, corecta pe empowr si tel.
        De un an de zile, eu sant setat in serverul central, cu locatia FRANTA, desi eu sant in Romania.
        AM adus la cunostiinta antrenorului meu Lina Tanase, dar nu s a rezolvat, mai mult in fiecare sondaj lunar, am cerut actualizare, dar nu s a rezolvat.
        NU POT POSTA, TRIMITE MESAJE ANTRENORULUI, SCRIE PE EMPWR.
        ..POT DA LIKE, VINDE, CUMPARA, DA BID.

ROG: schimbarea locatiei din server .
        din FRANTA,

To Empowr President.
          Dear Sir
          This is a photo copy of a check http://prntscr.com/l3w5dx
          Supplied to me by Fanbox/Empowr as due cashout on Dec6 2013
          i.e after my application to them.
          The said check unfortunately I could not process it due to conditions
          beyond my control i.e checks in my country are not permitted to be processed .
          This checks amount should have been left aside by Fanbox/Empowr
          because it is already as if it is paid to me and still exists as my own
          and legally my right but Fanbox/Empowr comitted a vital misake by
          putting it back to my Balance which has caused it to then dissappear
          as due cashout for me and it was used without my consent to pay for
          any future charges for my following activities on Empowr.
          What to do now????????
          It is now about four years time and the war continues in my country Yemen.
          and now hunger is striking very hard and I desprately in need of money
          to feed my family .
          Please kindly rush investigate your records and help that I get
          my money as soon as possible.Many thanks.

• Updated by Abdul Qawi Awadh Mohsin · Oct 13, 2018

Urgent Urgent
              To Empowr President.
              Dear Sir
              This is a photo copy of a check http://prntscr.com/l3w5dx
              Supplied to me by Fanbox/Empowr as due cashout on Dec6 2013
              i.e after my application to them.
              The said check unfortunately I could not process it due to conditions
              beyond my control i.e checks in my country are not permitted to be processed .
              This checks amount should have been left aside by Fanbox/Empowr
              because it is already as if it is paid to me and still exists as my own
              and legally my right but Fanbox/Empowr comitted a vital misake by
              putting it back to my Balance which has caused it to then dissappear
              as due cashout for me and it was used without my consent to pay for
              any future charges for my following activities on Empowr.
              What to do now????????
              It is now about four years time and the war continues in my country Yemen.
              and now hunger is striking very hard and I desprately in need of money
              to feed my family .
              Please kindly rush investigate your records and help that I get
              my money as soon as possible.Many thanks.

• Updated by Abdul Qawi Awadh Mohsin · Oct 13, 2018

Presently I got a relative who lives in Sweden and who can receive any check for me and process it on my behalf
              and then send the money via Western Union to me in Aden in Yemen.

• Updated by Abdul Qawi Awadh Mohsin · Oct 15, 2018

Yemen could be 'worst famine in 100 years'

The United Nations is warning that 13 million people in Yemen are facing starvation.

It's calling on the military coalition, led by Saudi Arabia, to halt air strikes which are killing civilians, and contributing to what the UN says could become "the worst famine in the world in 100 years".

Yemen's civil war began three years ago, when Houthi rebels, backed by Iran, seized much of the country, including the capital Sanaa.

Saudi Arabia, backed by the US, the UK and France, is using air strikes and a blockade - in support of the internationally-recognised government.

At least 10, 000 people have been killed in the conflict and millions are displaced.

Our international correspondent Orla Guerin, producer Nicola Careem and cameraman Lee Durant sent this report from Sanaa.

It contains some distressing scenes.

15 Oct 2018

Go to next video: Here's what you need to know about Yemen
              More On: Yemen crisis

• Updated by Abdul Qawi Awadh Mohsin · Oct 15, 2018

For more details about this news please go www.bbc.com

Empowrpower subscription

Hello, my power subscription was upgraded on the 30th of September to a red star subscription, $1 250 000. Why was so much taken, I would have understood if it was for a pearl star subscription, that is currently going for about $250 000. I think this is really unfair, can this power subscription be cancelled and would I get some of my coins back. If not, how do I cancel my power subscription?

Aug 26, 2018

Empowr — empowr coin is worthless!

I have stuck with empowr.com for more than three years and allowed them to charge me up too $99 per month to...

Empowrwhere has all my money gone

I had a balance of over $6500.00, where has all my money gone, cancel my account immediately and issue me a refund on the funds i have poured down this bottomless well.
              why did you transfer everything into Bitcoin and manage to lose every cent, it's incompetance of the highest level.
              Stop all payments from my paypal account, immediately. i want to talk with a representative as your targets are unachievable for any normal person, i really hate being scammed like this.
              Contact me on steve.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
              tel: [protected]
              mob:[protected]
              I'M extremely unhappy about this
              Mr Stephen James Deans