FlixAddict / iMovies Logo

FlixAddict / iMovies

Having problems with FlixAddict / iMovies?

FlixAddict / iMovies reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 12, 2011. The latest review Unauthorized debit card charges was posted on Feb 22, 2017. The latest complaint Unauthorized charging from debit card was resolved on May 31, 2014. FlixAddict / iMovies has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews. FlixAddict / iMovies has resolved 1 complaints.

FlixAddict / iMovies Customer Service Contacts

Ground Floor Suite, Webb Ellis Business Park
Rugby, England, Warwickshire
United Kingdom - CV212NP

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FlixAddict / iMovies Customer Service. Initial FlixAddict / iMovies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FlixAddict / iMovies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FlixAddict / iMovies. Discuss the issues you have had with FlixAddict / iMovies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FlixAddict / iMovies Complaints & Reviews

FlixAddict / iMovies — Unauthorized debit card charges

I visited this site for freemovies and for registration they asked for debit card details and it wa...

Flixaddict.com — Unauthorized bank account debit by flixaddict

I discovered today that on dec. 28, 20016 my checking account was debited $44.95 by flixaddict.com without my...

Flixaddict.com — Unauthorized credit card charges scam

Was going to try the fifteen day trail from Flixaddict.com movie site, but it was not supported on my TV, so...

Flixaddict.comUnauthorized credit card charges-scam

The site asks for credit card information to verify the country and for sign in verification. And it also says that it doesn't charge anything for signing up. But as soon as the user provides the details and signs up for the site, it charges a few dollars. This is a completely illegal activity.
This happened on September 16, 2016
They have to refund the money back. And have to either stop this fraud activity or shut down the website.
Their customer support number, too, doesn't work.
Their branch address on site:
iMovies Ltd.
Ground Floor Suite
Webb Ellis Business Park
Rugby
CV21 2NP
United Kingdom

Flixaddict.comThey took money for nothing!

I joined FlixAddict just to watch The hobbit. Another site showed they had it in HD but said I had to register to watch it. It was said on their website that registration is free. Before I entered my credit card details, website said I was signing up for a free account which they wouldn't charge for. I was okay with that and entered my bank information. After entering my details I had to choose the type of account. I completed the registration and searched for The Hobbit. But I realized they didn't have it and they also charged my credit card for who knows what! . I decided to cancel my subscription, but I had to pay 99 cents for it! They took 99 cents from me for nothing but wasting my precious time on a so-called "free" account.

Flixaddict.comUnauthorised debit

I was given the opportunity to have films on line for a free trial period of 5 days, dating from 14th, May till 19th, May, 2015, with no financial commitment. However, £24.95, has been debited from my card, without authorisation.
      The HSBC has been notified.
      The ref no given against the payment is:[protected].,
      A. Greenwood.

• Al
          alan mackintosh Jul 20, 2014

i have never heard off flixaddict.com untill it took £9.99 out my account. i want this cancelled and my money back. what a rip off, more than that your a scam. cancel and my money back or i will take this to the police to look at you flixaddict.com

• Ra
          Raskai Mar 11, 2013

Same heree. these people need to be charged with fraud. Seriously.

• He
          Hersey Sep 20, 2012

My visa debit has unautorized charges on it from a site called flixaddicts.com, on june18, 2012 andjuly16, 2012.I do not even know what this site is, I want my money returned to my card or will sue them.

• Ca
          carrie32 Sep 07, 2011

Just wanted to say thanks for warning me. I had my cc in my hand last second decided to open new window and google this flixaddict.com "SCAM ALERT" is all I saw surrounding their website, that was a close one.

• Li
          Linda W Apr 04, 2011

Went to a free downland site and downloaded a film and even though I did not enter my card details there was still a charge on my account for £39.95 from the above company

FlixaddictCharging my credit card during free trial

I signed up for a 5 day free trial with flixaddict. They asked for credit card info but assured me they would never charge it unless I went past the trial end-date. I quickly checked out the movies they offered and saw nothing of interest to me. So, less than 5 minutes later I tried to cancel and they said I will still be charged! How can I stop this from happening?

FlixaddictUnauthorized charging from debit card

I had my free subscription until may 30th and I canceled my subscription on 30 th may in order to prevent premium subscription but they deducted 40$ from my a/c.
          Attaching subscription and cancelation emails
          Reference number: 0832 - 82 - [protected]
          Card type: visa
          Expiration date: 10/21
          Zip code: 302004
          Country: in

Your premium trial will expire on may. 30, 2014. If you are happy with flixaddict premium, your membership will conveniently renew at $39.95 every 30 days unless cancelled.

All future movie purchases or membership upgrades will appear asflixaddict. com [protected] on your credit card statement.

Cancelation mail:
          > on may 31, 2014 6:38 am, "flixaddict customer support" <[protected]@flixaddict. com> wrote:
          >> as requested, we have disabled your account information from our database.
          >> should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
          >> please retain this email for your records.
          >> account summary:
          >> username: [protected]@gmail. com
          >> signup date: may 25, 2014
          >> cancellation date: may 30, 2014

www.flixaddict.comUnauthorized charge

These ### somehow got my card info without my giving the info!!! Alert!!! Seriously, watch out!! Charged me 34.95 with no authorization whatsoever. Watched one movie. Effing livid. Seriously.

• Ed
                Edy1 Mar 26, 2013

My card was used as well. This is the first time I ever heard of Flickaddict. I will see to it that it is never goingto happen again. EFFING THEIVES!!!

• Ra
                Raskai Mar 11, 2013

These f*****s somehow got my card info WITHOUT me even giving it to them!!! I am LIVID. I was charged 34.95, and I will definitely make sure to talk to my bank first thing in the morning! NO authorization whatsoever. What scares me is that they have access to everything of mine, it seems. WTF?!?!?!?! These ### need to be shut down. I watched one movie. I DIDN'T EVEN sign up for the damn site. Did not even give them a f*****g name!!!

Flixaddict.comNoted unauthorized charge for $34.95 on my account with info

Noted unauthorized charge for $34.95 on my account with info. Flixaddict. com [protected] gb. Called number and it only beeps.

• Te
                  Terri-Anne Goodreid Nov 20, 2014

I have been scammed I thought i was being offered a free service and they said me credit card would not be charged it was just for blalbla i cant remember they have been charging me for about 6 months almost $40 a month I have sent emails I got a reply where they said they would cancel charges for a minimal amount but still keep taking from my credit card I am thinking the only way I can stop them is to cancel my debit card

• Du
                  duchess25 Sep 25, 2013

These people are scam artist, I asked to spk with a supv and the same lady gets back on the phone and says she is the supv, I asked for her supv she says she doesn't have one. I asked for her first and last name she said Nicole asked for a last name she said Nicole. WTH so no supv, I then asked where are you based she said Jamaica. It figures out of the Country I never gave any authorization they had been charging my Credit card for 5 months.

Flixaddict.com — Scam - charges your credit card when they say they won't!

This site says you can get free movies for your computer. They have different prices for different acce...

Flixaddict.com — False advertisement

This website lying about the product they have. it will redirect to https://www.movielush.com or other domain...