DonnaplayFraud

I am Indian citizen. I wanted live streaming of "French Open" tennis May 31 2015 and got redirected to donnaplay. Paid for premium membership and immediately realized that there is no live streaming at all. Cancelled the membership immediately and was promised partial refund within few days, well its one month and no sign of money. No proper reply on contacting customer support. Also they are holding my card information and not cancelling my free membership. And the most ridiculous thing is they are charging for "EXPRESS CANCELLATION". How weird it can get ?? I wonder what USA state authorities are doing regarding this. I strongly urge USA citizens to spread the word around about this fraud DONNAPLAY to save gullible people around the world. Also urge authorities to block to shut down this scam.
Shyam, +91 [protected]

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Aug 01, 2016

Dear Hyosun Kim,

Your membership was already cancelled. Kindly check your spam/junk folder for confirmation.

Client Service Representative

• Bh
    Bharatpatel Aug 01, 2016

Soni internet TV KDL-46EX650, parches to "Indra Sound & Video Limited Partnership", Thailand, bill date-23-08-2012, Invoice No-HS5508/3311, tv serial no-3693881, 110-240v, 50×60Hz 108w, T/51/95/-2538, SIRIM, PS001907, MSIFC [protected], label licencing progarm Made In Malaysia.sofware varsion-PKG1-306GAA-0002, Divice ID-BO:00:01:25:D4:88. OK please registered my TV.thanks

• Hy
    Hyosun Kim Aug 01, 2016

I would like to know how I go about cancelling my membership with Donnaplay !! Feel free to email me at [email protected] No more charges please !!!

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department May 11, 2016

Dear kimmi03,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As you are stated you received a charge, kindly send an email to [email protected] and an agent would be happy to assist. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Client Service Representative

• Ki
    kimmi03 May 10, 2016

money came out of my account for donna play and can not find any donna play movies or show

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Apr 30, 2016

Dear DK221,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please be assured that donnaplay.com is legitimate.

If there is a particular issue you would like to have investigated, we invite you to please send us an email at [email protected] an agent would be more than happy to assist you.

• Dk
    DK221 Apr 29, 2016

Donnaplay is a massive scam site, do not use and warn others.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Apr 15, 2016

Dear Shailene Zhu,

Thank you for contacting us concerning this issue.

We are sorry to hear that you have been receiving unauthorized charges, however, we ask that you please send us an email at [email protected] and an agent would investigate this issue and have it resolved as soon as possible.

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience which may have been caused.

• Sh
    Shailene Zhu Apr 14, 2016

DONNAPLAY charged me at least 15 times of 30 dollars since 2014 from my bank account without my authorization. It is 15times because it is the latest transaction history I can date back to. Please REFUND THE MONEY BACK TO ME ASAP OTHERWISE LEGAL ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN PLACE.

• Mu
    Munko Seabrook Leaf Apr 05, 2016

I fell for this evil scam, like countless others! I was traveling and so busy that I didn't notice the monthly charge from Donnaplay on my bank statements until four months had passed, so these slime bags stole $122 from me before I realized WTF and cancelled. As a final insult, the "Express Cancellation" offer tricked me AGAIN, with a $1 fee for the "express" that really means nothing! (being tired and frustrated, I clicked to quickly without understanding the fine print- my bad). So, this disgusting company continues to trick people and rake in huge amounts of BAD KARMA. It's sad to think of the MISERY these thieves must have in their lives- heartless ugly ###... DONNAPLAY WILL CRASH AND BURN! I think this is a Canadian company, eh? I gotta be more careful- people can sometimes really suck.

• ErikaMSzabo Apr 01, 2016

This site is offering free eBook download of my copyrighted novel, Protected By The Falcon, without my authorization. I own the copyright and the book is sold only on legitimate sites such as Amazon, B&N, IngramSpark, Smashwords. This site does not have a contact or take down notice/complaint option, and I found your site's link in discussions o, the www.reddit.com site stating that I can file a complaint here.
    Author Erika M Szabo

• Bc
    bcmeck Mar 31, 2016

reoccurring charge to my master card from donnaplay, com leeds gbr.
    16/03/2016 $17.17
    15/02/2016 $17.74
    16/01/2016 $18.63
    do not know what for, or acc.no.

• He
    Helen Jacobs Mar 30, 2016

I have no idea how they got my credit card details but had two amounts deducted with no authorization. I am not happy and not sure how to get hold of these thieves.

• Ro
    Rosalie Revere Stafford Mar 28, 2016

I just found out that donnaplay has taken one or more of my books (yes, written by me) & is selling them in PDF. I had been wondering why my best-selling titles on Kindle were no longer flying off the shelves -- it's because Donnaplay has stolen my work & is making money off my intellectual property. I am furious & I will not stop until I am paid for my work & this bunch of despicable thieves is prosecuted.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Mar 23, 2016

Dear rachal73,

Thank you for contacting us.

Donnaplay is legitimate and all of our content is licensed and legal for distribution and use. We have many customers who are happy with our service and are long standing customers.

However, if there is an issue you wish to have resolved, we invite you to send us an email at [email protected] and one of our agents would be happy to assist you.

Mark Wieneroider Mar 10, 2016

these guys are illegally taking money out of my acc this is #[email protected]%^!

• Ra
    rachal73 Mar 08, 2016

I have the same issue. It's obviously a scam and should be looked into / gotten rid of. No links work, you have to go through hell to cancel a free trial and then they try and blackmail you to pay to have it cancelled as top priority. The books you search for come up as being on Donnaplay but says you can't access them until you enter your credit card details and though they promise no money will be taken out, they take $1.95 immediately. Then when you're logged in, and you search for the book, it isn't there anyway. What a scam. Beware everybody. Don't fall for it.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Feb 19, 2016

Dear TooSmartFor You,

It pains us to know you have such a negative conception about Donnaplay.com, especially having not actually tried us.

Donnaplay.com is legitimate. All our content is licensed and legal for distribution and use. My responses offer assistance to resolve any issues a customer may have had on our website.

We have a 5 day free trial in which a customer will not be charged unless they choose to purchase something on the website.

• To
    TooSmartFor You Feb 19, 2016

When I ran across the donnaplay site, I was immediately skeptical. Fortunately, I had the good sense to sniff around before going any further. I've seen scams like this all to many times. "Ashley, " (probably not your real name), all your condescending replies are the same ones other scam artists use to buy more time and for damage control until the inevitable shutdown. The Internet has become a haven for con artists like you. When will people learn to recognize the smell of BS, especially when it comes down to getting anything for "free" on the Internet?

• Tr
    treu Jan 18, 2016

Hi Donnaplay!
    Thank you for stealing my book and the bookcover is mine too. So funny! ha, ha, ha!
    I hate you.

• Ru
    Rupali Rotti Jan 16, 2016

This link: http://d-span.com/read15790713_the-valentine-s-day-clue-nayak-brothers-1.html says anyone can download or read my book here. I am the author of "The Valetine's Day Clue". When I click on any of the links, I am directed to this site: http://bit.ly/1OwueS0, which is http://www.urbookdownload.com/signup link for my book. It says one must be logged in to read the content and when I click Continue, it takes me to Donnaplay website, asking for my credit card.
    I haven't authorized anyone (including Donnaplay) to post my book for free. I am not going to register on your website and get scammed only to see if you really have my book there, but if I see a link with my book on your site, I will have to take action against your site. This is copyright infringement and unauthorized stealing of content.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Dec 17, 2015

Dear reinhardt25,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I apologize sincerely as you stated you received a charge on your account. I'll send a private message for your Donnaplay account details to rectify the matter for you.

reinhardt25 Dec 16, 2015

I just cancelled my account when I stupidly signed up and then realised the site was a scam. I am now contacting my bank to make sure no money is taken. I will change bank accounts if need be. If any money is taken I will be reporting this company and taking matters to the relevant legal authorities. I have cancelled my account- do not dare attempt to STEAL any money from it before I've changed my bank account.

Dear Reviewer18689,

Dear SallysF,

With our free membership there is no charge. The only way a card may be charged is if the account holder makes a purchase on the website.
    Donnaplay.com is a legitimate website. All Donnaplay.com content is licensed and legal for distribution and use.

Dear SVErstraete,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I apologize sincerely as you stated you received charges to your account. I'll send a private message for your Donnaplay account details to rectify the matter for you.

Dear Reviewer50202,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I apologize sincerely as you stated you received charges on your account. I'll send a private message for your Donnaplay account details to rectify the matter for you.

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Dec 14, 2015

Dear Marion Ford,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Your feedback goes towards helping improve our service and customer support.

Thank you for the screenshot with the reference number. I apologize sincerely regarding the issue you speak of as we were experiencing technical difficulties and will resolve this for you. Kindly check your email for confirmation.

Marion Ford Dec 14, 2015

FRAUD AND THEFT. I received email attached in August. I am still being charged monthly on the first. I have sent a cease and desist email to no avail. Stop it. My reference number is there.

Comments

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Dec 02, 2015

Hello Reviewer75634,

Thank you for your feedback. I can certainly help you resolve the issue you have regarding monthly charges to your account. I'll send a private message to attain your account details with us to resolve said issue for you.

Looking forward to your reply!

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Dec 02, 2015

Dear stfuandlisten,

Thank you for your feedback. I can certainly help you resolve the issues you have regarding charges to your bank account. I'll send a private message to attain your account details to resolve said issues for you.

Looking forward to your reply!

Reviewer66579 Nov 28, 2015

I just called and told them if I don't get my refund I am going to report them. Who gave them the right to just pull monies out of people's bank? This company are straight thieves!!!

• St
    stfuandlisten Nov 24, 2015

I too had my bank account fleeced from a company = Donnaplay.com who I have NEVER heard of before.

The fact that they are making condesceding responses in here such as they are "sorry their services didnt meet your requirements" when we didnt ask for the damn services in the first place is ridiculous.

Donnaplay is GOIN DOWN! I ASSURE YOU!

Reviewer75634 Oct 29, 2015

Can't even remember signing up, has carried on deducting money for months, its a fraud

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Oct 22, 2015

Dear Users,

We wish to resolve any issues you may have with our service. We have a dedicated facebook page to accommodate our clients and respond in the quickest possible time.

You can reach us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/donnaplaycom

DonnaPlay

• Da
    DAVID POOLE Oct 21, 2015

I am trying to cancel my contract/account but as i don't remember my password and without a password it is virtualy impossable can someone please help me out of this scam. ref No.083-82-[protected].

• Da
    Dave_1234 Oct 18, 2015

I tried their service about a month ago... "tried" as in : i registered and eventually did not do anything further.
    i was able to cancel before end of trial.
    shortly after i received a cancellation i got another mail that offered some discount if i should consider returning.
    after clicking on that i was redirected to the site and was automatically accepted as a member (i was at that time logged in) and i was charged 8 or 9$.
    realising the trick, i quickly cancelled it right away but it was already too late.
    they charged me $1 when i registered for the trial and $1 the day they tricked me ("CC validation" ?)
    i mailed the support 2 times without ANY reply whatsoever !! ...and no its not in my spam folder
    do not use their service at all !
    i'll try that emailaddress above. if this does not help i'll make sure to drop a complaint where ever i can.

Reviewer50202 Oct 16, 2015

I do not understand why these charges are on my Visa statement. .

• Sv
    SVErstraete Oct 15, 2015

Donnaplay Mauritius charged 5x €42.5 from my Mastercard, but I never ordered anything. I want this to be stopped and refunded.

SallysF Oct 09, 2015

Donnaplay.com does not know what the word "free" means. Once they have your credit card info, they continue to charge your account.

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD.