Having problems with DonnaPlay?

DonnaPlay Customer Service Contacts

Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DonnaPlay Customer Service. Initial DonnaPlay complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DonnaPlay above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DonnaPlay. Discuss the issues you have had with DonnaPlay and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DonnaplayUnauthorized credit card charges, Piracy, Copyright infringement

They advertise themselves as a free netflix like website which is too good to be true. They "SELL" pirated movies and software keys to unsuspecting users; a clear violation of any copyright rule that has ever existed. They give you the movies (supposedly pirated) for free for 4-5 days whilst they collect the credit card number of the user claiming that no money will ever be extracted from it. After 4-5 days however 30-40 dollars is roughly charged from the same credit card number for their so called services. It takes 3 days and a 30-40 dollar loss to cut off their services.

DonnaplayPremium Membership by force and no refund

I had signed up for the free trial and somehow the premium membership got subscribed for. This was Feb 21, 2016. I called them and they claimed to have cancelled the account and refunded the money.

1 month, 4 long tiresome calls later, there is no refund. All the customer service executives oscillate between 2-3 fixed excuses such as "must be in process" "please give me your details" and "check with your bank."

Today I received an email saying that there is no policy of a refund. Why was I not told this the first time itself. I am living in India so merely calling the United States is an expensive affair.

Donnaplayunauthorized credit card charge

I have an account with DonnaPlay and its not what I had in mind. Their movies are not up to date. I want to also cancel my membership even my free trial. I also saw that i have been charged a $1.00 fee and I wasn't told that. I want a refund and want to cancel my account and not be a part of DonnaPlay anymore. If I don't get my refund and my account isn't cancelled as I requested their will be consequences. So, please make this easy for me and the company. I would appreciate it, thank you.

• Da
          datcha Mar 18, 2016

You can email them at donnaplay and [email protected] to request a cancellation.

Their Client Service representatives is called Ashley Martin (or was).

Make sure to tell your bank to stop any payment. Simplest may be to ask for a new credit card number and have the previous one cancelled. It does have a cost (I do not know how much), but may be worth it.

The USA street address they give is:
          333 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 2000, Miami, Florida, 33131, United States
          It seems to exist (see https://www.reddit.com/r/ebooks/comments/3cqhdg/what_can_you_tell_us_about_this_donnaplaycom/).

You do not have to believe anything they say regarding steps to cancel, or what your legal rights and theirs may be.

DonnaplayUnauthrorized charges

28 February 2016 - 18:13 - Due to false advertising to watch Deadpool online, we had to register on a account and provide our Credit Card details, even though it said free trial and that no money would be deducted from our account. After 5 min the money was deducted from our account. The movie we wanted to watch was not even on the site. We read the terms and it said that if our account was deducted the money will be paid back to us within 48 hours, that did not happen. Now, not even a month after that day my account was deducted again. I am unable to cancel my subscription - firstly because it is not that easy to find the site and once I found it it said invalid email. Please cancel my account and pay me back my money. Who do I need to phone. If I am at fault, please prove it to me. I WANT MY ACCOUNT CANCELLED.

Site used for fake advertising:

SMS from my bank account:

Nedbank: Aankoop van R15.51 om 18:13 op 28Feb16 by DONNAPLAYCOM LE uit rek no **4643 dmv kaart no **3022.

Nedbank: Aankoop van R148.15 om 17:20 op 16Mar16 by DONNAPLAYCOM LE uit rek no **4643 dmv kaart no **3022.

Please just help me to cancel my subscription so that this does not happen again.

• Bo
            Bolivar Skagnasty Mar 19, 2016

Same thing, checked my account and see a pending charge of $20.13.

DonnaplayWatching movies

i also have woken up to thirty four dollars being deducted from my account . Iv tried looking back over my history . and they seem to have snuck it in under another name i consider this to be theft. If any of us pulled scams such as they have we would be looking at a court day in front of his honour whom ever. so how is it these people are able to print, as large as life free trail for five days with a few small hidden messages. this is fraud at its finest and theft no matter what they tell themselves they know with ever conscientious fibre in their being that they are, only out to scam those un-suspecting maybe naive people. they are nothing but crooks

A

DonnaPlay.com — Sign in

Hii.. I just saw that you debit money from my account. I don't even know what is this Donna play. And I...

DonnaplayMovie that they advertise and cancellation of services charge

I was directed to there site while looking for a movie . I seen that what appeared they had the movie . I joined a free membership for 5 days and then I looked for the movie, the movie was not available . I was charged a 99 cent cancellation fee . they said it may take up to three days for the cancellation to happen . This site is a fraud . I will also make a complaint TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF MY STATE AND THERE LOCATION ALSO !!! should have never been charged a dam penny to cancel when I canceled immediately .
            Clyde Svedine
            [protected]@gmail.com .
            I will also contact the FCC and the law enforcement in there area .

DonnaplayDONNAPLAY.COM 1-[protected] GB USD 13.5

To those who can find my complaint

Yesterday I found an item named 'DONNAPLAY.COM 1-[protected] GB USD 13.5' in my credit card transaction records. It's a big shock to me because I could not remember I had have any payment in USD (I stay in Hong Kong and China) and could not remember how I paid at that day. More shock is that this item appeared in previous monthly. I made a call to the bank to ask what happened to my credit. They said they could check only last four months records, and all included this item. The bank could not help cancel the payment, so I ask they to cancel my credit card.

I could not remember when I used my credit card to register any website for any service, and have opened this credit card at least two years while never check the transaction record.

This website DONNAPLAY.COM is a big scam. They scam me at least USD 54, maybe USD 324. Can anyone tell me how to ask refund?

DonnaplayTrial membership

I want to cancel immediately the free trial membership for which i was billed for the last 3 month! Please confirm :
                Annemarie seilerbaldinger

Logo donnaplay donnaplay

Trial confirmation

Thank you for joining donnaplay trial membership.
                Please note that all transactions will appear as "[protected]" on your credit card statement."
                Account information:
                Expiration date: 11/17
                Zip code: ch4052
                Country: ch
                Order total: $0

Membership description member type unit unit cost
                *5 day free trial
                $0
                $0.00
                $0

Questions or comments?

For frequently asked questions, visit: donnaplay customer support center

Primary #: [protected]

Secondary #: [protected]

See our complete terms of use and privacy policy

Please retain this email for your records.

Enjoy your games!
                The donnaplay team

* 5 day free trial details: you are currently signed up to a 5 day free trial (Expires dec. 23, 2015). If you are satisfied with donnaplay premium, your membership will automatically renew at $33.95 per month after your trial expires. You can easily switch to a regular membership at any time during your trial by visiting donnaplay support or by calling us at [protected] / [protected]. Please review the terms and conditions during your trial.

Talk to you soon!

Donnaplay support staff

© donnaplay, 2015 · support · terms · privacy policy
                * membership details: your 5 day free trial is free. If you would like to update your membership options, please visit donnaplay support or call [protected] (Us and canada) / [protected] .
                333 se 2nd avenue, suite 2000, miami, florida, 33131, united states

To unsubscribe click here.

www.donnaplay.comThey took fee for the usage of the website

I recently registered on the website www.donnaplay.com and after couple of tries; I understood that I couldn’t find what I needed there. I also checked my bank account and found the charge of $10, 99 for the account usage. I didn’t know that they would charge me. I was disappointed in this website and they took money, but I didn’t know about this fee. It was so unfair and scamming.

• Updated by barcyboy1 · Nov 07, 2019

falsly charged

• Qu
                      quincy ford Nov 18, 2019

I have Signed up to this site and you've been taking money from my account nearly every week for the pass 8 months and it frustrating

• Ba
                      barcyboy1 Nov 12, 2019

I have been charged for a service I did not authorise.Please refund this. I did not request this.

• Th
                      Thadues1955 Nov 06, 2019

This company is taking money from my credit card accout every month, I do not know who they are or what it is for, IF it does not stop imediatley then i will seek legal advice on the matter.

• Ka
                      Kalolaine Taufa Oct 29, 2019

Hello pleased stop taking money from my account I haven't received anything from your company thanks

• Sb
                      Sbbb Dec 12, 2018

I've been charged a dollar from donnaply and I don't even know what Donplay is I need all the charges / or subscription to be stopped

Comments

DonnaplayUnauthorized credit card charges

I have no idea when did I go up to this website simply because "apparently" the bills on my bank record says that DonnadPlay has been deducting my money on a regular monthly basis since Jun 2015. It is now Feb 2016 and this ridiculous website, without asking for any of my permission, deducted a total amount of around $400 USD. This is very disturbing and I really hope DonnadPlay could refund because I have never ever look through your website (maybe the only time in Jun 2015?)

I have read a lot of articles and comments on this DonnadPlay website when I discovered I got "scammed" in the sense and did a lot of research on it
                    Next up, DonnadPlay originally told its victims that his website is free of charge but then next thing that is up on the screen is to provide bank account and claimed that it wouldn't make any changes to the bank without permission. I am insisting on stressing this again because I did not, and never did, receive any of the emails from DonnaPlay at all, ever since Jun 2015. Shouldn't all website gives a registration confirmation email whenever the users signed up? When I discovered this incident in Feb 2016, I was very angry because I was not, and never ever notified by DonnadPlay that I am actually a "premium member" and I did not watch any movies or read any documents on it. I would sincerely like the 'in charge" to address this problem properly and get back to me asap.

Currently Donnaplay sent an email to me claiming it's refunding me but it has been 3 days yet there's no coming coming in my bank account. Let's see what's going to happen shall we? (:

• De
                        Debbiekinnell Mar 10, 2016

Pissed off monies taken out of account unauthorised £2.97 3thmarch 2016. Please reply why donnaplay.com took the monies out of my account.

• De
                        Debbiekinnell Mar 10, 2016

Monies taken out of my bank card for donnaplay.com and never authorised it £2.97 was withdrawn. An you pls advise how to get it back from this company. [email protected] Debbie Kinnell

DonnadPlay WebsiteUnauthorized credit card charges

I have no idea when did I go up to this website simply because "apparently" the bills on my bank record says that DonnaPlay has been deducting my money on a regular monthly basis since Jun 2015. It is now Feb 2016 and this ridiculous website, without asking for any of my permission, deducted a total amount of around $240 USD. This is very disturbing and I really hope DonnaPlay could refund because I have never ever look through your website (maybe the only time in Jun 2015?)

I have read a lot of articles and comments on this DonnaPlay website when I discovered I got "scammed" in the sense because I did not know about it until after 9 months later.

Next up, DonnadPlay originally told its victims that his website is free of charge but then next thing that is up on the screen is to provide bank account and claimed that it wouldn't make any changes to the bank without permission. I am insisting on stressing this again because I did not, and never did, receive any of the emails from DonnaPlay at all, ever since Jun 2015. Shouldn't all website gives a registration confirmation email whenever the users signed up? When I discovered this incident in Feb 2016, I was very upset because I was not, and never ever notified by DonnaPlay that I am actually a "premium member" and I did not watch any movies or read any documents on it. I would sincerely like the 'in charge" to address this problem properly and get back to me asap.

Ok so I just got an email from Donna that it has refunded me but apparently my bank didn't show any transaction occuring. Let's just wait and hope for the best I guess?

Unauthorized credit card charges

DonnaPlay.comUnauthorized subscription using my credit card

• He
                            Helgaardt Muller Feb 16, 2016

I was checking my credit card statements and i realize that my card was used to subscribe to Donnaplay.com a website i have never used.I would like this to be cancelled. i dont use websites to watch movies or anything like that so i dont understand why my credit card was used on your website. Please cancel the subscription. This is fraud.my email is [email protected]

DonnaplayMembership Fees

Hello
                          I signed up for DonnaPlay a few minutes ago and the site said that $0 would be charged to my credit card. That means it is free right? WRONG! Sure the site says that there are no hidden fees, however this is a complete lie. I absolutely must have my account cancelled and I will have no charges on my credit card! If I do I will sue! This is a complete waste of my time and I refuse to pay my hard earned cash for false advertising!

DonnaPlay.comUnethical behavior

A trial subscription is offered but if you do not cancel within 5 days your credit card is automatically charged. If you cancel on-line you will charged a $1.00 cancellation fee.

The means of cancellation is very difficult to find on their website.

Long and short, do not ever provide a credit card number for product and services that are supposed to be part of a trial period or evaluation.

Avoid donnaplay.com.

DonnaplayFalse advertising.. When I called to cancel, they keep saying they have a bad connection!

My name is Toni Brogna..False advertising. When I called to cancell, they keep saying they have a bad connection! Logged in and it put a virus on my phone! No movies & shows they said said they had. Calling my bank to block any charges! My e-mail [protected]@msn.com Ph#253~766~9417 thank you..

• Donnaplay.com Media Relation Department Feb 03, 2016

Dear Toni Dianne Brogna,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Our website does not carry viruses. For approximately 10 minutes last night, we were experiencing difficulty with the phone lines and customers were asked to return the call in 15 minutes or send an email.

I looked into your account and rectified the matter for you. Check your email for confirmation.

Regards
                                  Ashley Martin
                                  Client Service Representative – Donnaplay

DonnaPlay.comMembership in their service

Site stated that credit card information was needed for verification of country of residence. Nothing was mentioned about a membership or trial membership. There also is not a way to cancel your membership online. I have not even selected the trial membership. I have not watched any movies through their site. I have received nothing for seeing what they were all about. I hope that I am not charged for anything.

DonnaplayUnauthorized credit card charges

I called in to cancel my membership after the trial period, and was promised a full refund of charges that were debited from my credit card. I also received email confirmation of a full refund to be credited back to my credit card within 5-10 business days. After over 2 weeks i called a 2nd time inquiring about the refund that i had not yet received and was told a supervisor would contact me. I waited another 2 weeks with no word from them and called a 3rd time and was told i should check my credit card statement (which clearly i already had or i would not be calling) and I still have not received the refund i was promised and have now been told again that a supervisor would contact me in a few days to see why the refund had not processed. I will never use this company or recommend them to anyone! They are not helpful and cannot answer a simple question about why they have not done what they promised. Horrible experience!

DonnaPlay.comOnline sign up

I was on putlocker.is and it kept on coming up with these pop ups for donnaplay.com and if I wanted to continue watching my programme I would have to verify my address by putting in my bank details and that this is only for verification purposes only and I would NEVER be charged with out my permission first. So I did this and it has been charging me for the last 6mths 18aug £11.95, 17sept£11.95, 19oct £11.95, 23 Nov £11.95, 4 Jan £11.95 totalling £59.75 GBP so I phoned them to cancel membership and complain they told me it was cancelled from that day onwards and I would receive a full refund in 5 working days. To date I have only been refunded £11.95 back just 1 month back. Please refund me in full

DonnaplayThey are taking money from my bank account

I have a look at my bank account and donnaplay.com have taken 49.90 usd which equals 73.40 AUD . I have no idea what for and I would like all monies refunded as soon as possible. They have been taking other small amount to. Please feel free to contact me about this for more information as I would like this matter resolved Thanks for your time. Catherine