Dollar Treeemployee

N

I go to this location frequently because it's near my home, I was just there yesterday as a matter of fact. Anyway, you used to have some very nice employees that knew customer service and we're very nice and now you have employees that are not nice.
They don't smile they're not kind they don't say hi or anything. I had an experience tonight and ended up putting everything back that I had gotten. I was looking to get some cream of chicken because I was going to make chicken and noodles and I wanted to get some other things but the soups are on the top shelf. I'm like 5 foot tall so I can't really reach the top shelves to see what is in the boxes because the box covers the label.
You know how the soups come in cases in the packs the little boxes are still under them so you can't see the title of what is in there so I was pulling the box back to try to see what kind of soup was in that particular box as she was walking back to the bathroom and she said ma'am please don't break the boxes open which I pull on that one and I pulled a little too far and pulled the Box open but it didn't affect anything and you know I don't know what else to do when I'm 5 foot tall and I can't see what's there I don't know why they need to be in the boxes anyway why don't they take them out of the box. This particular Dollar Tree is the one at 6358 Gender Road Canal Winchester Ohio 43110. I would suggest that you either teach them some proper customer etiquette or get rid of them because they're no good. They're rude. I did not purposely pop The Box open and it didn't affect anything nothing fell she didn't have to reorganize anything and I couldn't reach it so she was just a rude person that like I said I put everything back and I left I will go to Dollar General to get my items. As I am sitting here writing this two of my sister's pulled in to go there and I made sure to tell them about it.