Dollar Tree — all bread items
They are always out of bread yesterday went to grab a loaf and the manager tells me they never received it from the truck, she claims bread was ordered they just didn't get it, hmmm. Twice a week I've gone in for 6 months to both locations they either never received it or sold out the same day and these stores are never packed. Managers are either not doing their jobs or are allowing a single person or business to buy them out, time to start implementing a maximum each customer can buy in a day or per visit. If you can't maintain a steady stock of goods you shouldn't have your doors open period!
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!!
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree - discrimination against an employee
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby