Dollar General — the store is dirty and cluttered and no carts are available.
This store is very dirty, cluttered, and the isles are impossible to pass through because stuff is all over the floor. The shelves are almost empty in some areas. No carts are available. I had to walk outside and clear around the store to the back in order to find a cart. When I asked who the manager of the store was, the women said "I am, do you have a problem?" She said it in a disgusted and almost threatening tone of voice so I didn't engage her. I won't go back. People are constantly complaining that there is never a checker or they have to stand in line forever. I hope something can be done because treating customers like this will run the business off.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee