Having problems with DishTV India?

DishTV India reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 4, 2007. The latest review Fraud while installing new DTH HD Connection was posted on Jun 1, 2021. The latest complaint sale with false promise of service was resolved on Nov 29, 2014. DishTV India has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 182 reviews. DishTV India has resolved 81 complaints.

DishTV India Customer Service Contacts

+91 12 0255 0000 (DishTV Customer Care)
+91 44 6001 3474 (Tamil Nadu)
+91 33-6001 3474 (West Bengal)
+91 22 6001 3474 (Maharashtra)
+91 40 6001 3474 (Andhra Pradesh)
+91 67 4600 1347 (Chhattisgarh)
+91 17 7600 1347 (Jammu & Kashmir)
+91 80 6001 3474 (Karnataka)
+91 75 5600 1347 (Madhya Pradesh)
+91 14 1600 1347 (Rajasthan)
+91 52 2600 1347 (Uttar Pradesh)
+91 13 5600 1347 (Uttranchal)
FC-19, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DishTV India Customer Service. Initial DishTV India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DishTV India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DishTV India. Discuss the issues you have had with DishTV India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DishTV India Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

DishTV.innot receiving dish channels

5 December 2009

Dear Sir/Madam:

This complaint as follows is against the Manager, Dish TV India Ltd, Sector 16 A, Film city, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 210 301.

1. I got my Dish TV installed with one TV on 30/3/2005 (VC [protected]).

2. I got my second TV added (VC [protected]) on 15/2/2007 with additional subscription of Rs. 100 per month.

3. Since I had MAXI package of channels in my first TV, I had been getting the
whole MAXI package in the second TV as well for the last more than 2 years. That was until the second week of March 2009 when all of a sudden channels like Star channels, CNN, and BBC stopped showing on the 2nd TV although my subscription was renewed up to 26/5/2009. All of a sudden without informing me Dish TV started to call the 2nd TV (with reduced number of channels) as a child TV. We do not have any child; I watch CNN and BBC on the 2nd TV.

4. It had been my understanding that whatever package is subscribed for the first TV, it is also applicable to the second TV as well. That also had been my experience for the first 2 years with Dish TV.

5. When I asked Dish TV Customer Care about the missing channels on the 2nd TV, I was given different answers by their representatives, such as “Take out the smart card from the second set top box, clean and replace”, “You have to pay extra for CNN, BBC etc because this set is for the “child”, “Read your agreement it is given in there that you have to buy the additional channels for the 2nd TV”, etc. etc.

6. I sent an e-mail to Dish TV on 15/3/2009 to restore all MAXI channels in my 2nd TV like it was before otherwise I will go to Consumer Court.

7. I sent another letter dated 30/3/2009 by courier to Dish TV to their Noida address. I asked them where is our agreement which states that the second TV (VC) will not have the same package (MAXI in my case) as the first TV (VC). I requested them to furnish a copy of that agreement to me because I have not seen or signed any agreement with this clause. I also informed Dish TV that if I did not receive a copy of the agreement by 30 April 2009, I would be left with no option but to lodge a complaint with the Jaipur District Consumer Court to redress my grievance and to compensate my loss for not getting all the MAXI channels on the 2nd TV and also the agony and mental torture in dealing with Dish TV.

8. Dish TV has not yet responded to my letter of 30/3/2009 although over 7 months have passed after the deadline of 30 April 2009.

9. Since Dish TV has completely failed to redress my grievance, I request to please ask Dish TV to resolve this case as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Prof. Prithvi Singh Kandhal
Karanpura House
50 Raj Bhawan Road
Civil Lines, Jaipur 302 006
India

Amar Dec 16, 2009

I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just Mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact number.

Email id: [email protected]

DishTV.indecoder #0751abf14ds56197 not working sice june09

We subscribed for 1 year for 2 units. 1unit=(Decoder) #0751ABF14DS56197 attached to parent viewing card # [protected] is not working since June 2009.

We want:-
    Replacement of non-working decoder
    (OR)
    To credit the subscription balance since June 2009 PLUs cost of the Decoder to our working unit I.E. Decoder # 0751ABF14DS56196 attached to Child viewing Card # [protected]

decoder #0751abf14ds56197 not working sice june09

Online _CST Dec 29, 2014

Dear sheikh arshid ahmad,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

• Sh
        sheikh arshid ahmad Dec 28, 2014

please activate my dish in 3 days or call me

DishTV.inharrasment with dish tv

Dear Editor,

On 30th Oct 09, my son paid Rs. 3, 900/- for recharging my Dish TV account VC# [protected]. Since then I am getting an error message “Recharge your Dish TV account to avail services”.

The complain numbers are: [protected], [protected] and [protected]. Nothing has been done yet. On Sunday, after lots of cajoling, the technical support team called me up but did nothing and told me to keep the TV on for 2 hours which I did and nothing happened after that also.

I am a retired employee of CESC and my son (Supratim Bose) is working with a KPO in Kolkata and he has a shift from 11 in the morning and returns home at 2 in the morning which makes it difficult for him to stay at home and comply to whatever they are saying. However, on the very first day my son asked one of the helpdesk persons to send me a technician so that the problem can be identified and rectified. Nobody bothered to listen to him and today 3rd Nov 09 when my son called them after returning from office at 4 in the morning, a helpdesk person called Harish was very rude with him and said that I have to pay for the charges of the technician who is going to visit my place to rectify the error. When he told him that he was not going to pay for any charges, and told him that he has no other option than to move to consumer court, the helpdesk person said that we can do whatever we want to do but we have to pay.

Now this is what Dish TV Customer Service is all about and I am very frustrated with the service.

I would request you to publish this in your column and let the audience know my displeasure of being a customer of so called “Wish Karo Dish Karo” DTH Service.

I hope someone will please take it up forward and help me in this hour of need and crisis that I am facing.

Sunil Kumar Bose

• Ta
          Tajuddin Mundhekar Oct 03, 2010

To,
          Essel Agro(P) Ltd.
          B-10, Lawrence Road, industrial Area,
          New Delhi - 110035

Sub: Refund the Security Deposit (Rs. -2490) against DTH customer receipt No - 163946.

Respected Sir,

I, Tajuddin Hasan Mundhekar is a active customer of DTH Since 13.08.2005. My V.C. No is [protected] and Antenna System serial no is 00551AAH21YS03723 (Zenega). I want to refund my security deposit and purchase new connection from G - TV but how it will be refund. I went to purchased shop - ( Ranak & DTH Dealer - Mr. Salim Gilani - Vapi, Gujarat. ) for refund but he has refused and told me to ask the DTH - G- TV distributor - Vapi. Distributor guide to me to ask customer care for refund but customer care contact was not occurred.

Also, I am attaching herewith security deposit receipt and dealer shop receipt for your reference.

Request to refund me security deposit as early as possible other wise I have no alternative instead of consumer court.

I hopes to support me for help.

Thanking You,

(T.H. Mundhekar)
          103, Blue - Bird Appt.
          Near Hotel Green View,
          NH - 08, Vapi. Dist - Valsad,
          Gujarat (India) - 396 191.

Date: 26.09.2010

Mobile Nos. : [protected]

DishTV.inunable to view channels

My name is makrand u wadekar. I am dish tv customer, my vc no. Is [protected]. I am having platinum package. From last ten days we are unable to watch & lsquo; star maaza & rsquo; channel as it is not coming in the view list. I had tried all the settings (Channel search, reset factory settings etc. ) , but only 213 nos. Of channel were searched. So I called customer care where I was told that I will get the channel within two hours. But I did’t got it so I call back customer care on next day then I was told there is technical problem and can’t say when it will be solved.

Please look into matter immediately and inform me accordingly.

Makrand u wadekar
        ([protected])

• Sm
            S.MEIYAPPAN Apr 30, 2010

our V C No.[protected] Sun Tv Group channels and Zee Tamil and Jaya Not working other channels are ok here madurai service is very poor so lookinto the matter very urgent and attend immediately i think you do best services i want also recharge

Manager, Tamil isai sangam, Raja muthiah Mandram, Madurai mobile [protected]

Amar Nov 02, 2009

I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer Care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact Number.

Email id: [email protected]

DishTV.inpoor service

Dear sir,

Let me start with my pain points:

1. I am a customer of dish tv and exploited one.
          2. Till you system works, its great but any extraordinary requriement/request is a pain. E. G ordering mod
          3. You technical service is "horrible", "pathetic " in all sense.
          4. You customer care team, has only pre-prescribed statements to answer to customer and even some time don't know how to talk.
          5. When they transfer their call to their seniors, seniors behave in funny manner... They pick up phone and say that they are not able to hear properly. This happened multiple times and happened today on 24.10.2009 at 3.35 pm when i called for an outstanding complaint (Due since 10. Oct 2009). He (Sriram) pretended that that they are not able to hear while the first person (Manish) who received the call had clear communication.

I have this connection since may 2008. Whenever i have to call your customer care number [protected], it has been extremely horrible experience. Whenever i ordered movie on demand (Mod) it gets affected after 24 hrs.

Recently i paid subscription for one year (Valid till oct 2010 - biggest mistake) and every day-
          1. I switch on my tv i have to read the message "renew your subscription to avail the service" for few minutes and then it goes off, of its own.
          2. Dish tv box behave erratically some times, it shows messge that check your vc card.
          3. Some time tv has no signal from dish tv box.

I have complaint for this on 10 oct 2009, repeated on 14/15 oct 2009 as no one could attend this complaint. Later on i again complaint on 16th/17th/18th and 19th oct 2009 as no one turned up. I have to live with the poor performance of dish tv. Every time i called i was asked to do some drills like switch on / off set top box, remove cable, insert cable and remove/insert card. But problem could not be solved. Once a suggestion was given to do all these things every day (Funny technical advise).

Later on 21st oct 2009, a guy came home and he had some other drill to do i. E. Check signal... And he did some thing and went off. I got sms that complaint is resolved. However to my expectation, it was no change.

I complaint again on 22nd oct 2009, 23. Oct 2009 was told that after doing all above drills that technician will visit within 6 working hours. (However defination of working hours is not known to any one). Today (24. Oct 2009) , i got an sms that mr. Mayur will visit me at 12.00 pm on 24.10.2009 and a number was given. After waiting for hours i called on the number given in sms and was told that the complaint is there, but technician will not come for next two days and was also told that such sms'es are usual.

It took 12 days for dish tv to send a technician who could not solve problem... What a customer service.

When i call the dish tv customer care, i was told that technician wll visit me within 6 hours from 9.30 am. The person on customer care was not even aware that 6 hours have passed by (As i called at 3.33 pm).. On my query to confirm till when the working hours will last the person has no answer, he even mentioned that technical department can only confirm and he has no clue. Then he transeferred this call to his senior (Mr. Shriram) , who pretended that voice is not clear and tried to handup the phone..

I am fed up of calling this customer care of dishtv as they have standard answers:

1. Aapko batana chaunga.
          2. Set of drills as mentioned above.
          3. No specific commitment and confidence in resolution.

To summarize, i am fed up of pathetic service of dish tv... And request you to please let me know, when this problem can be solved. I am going to again call today at 8.30 pm, if technician does not come. But i am sure that my problem will not be resolved.

Hussain zaidi
          Vc number: [protected]

• Vi
              vilassawant Nov 26, 2009

Respected sir,
              thers is High Charge By Dealer on Monthly Subscription. I want to Know the actaual Price of yor three pakages. Because here dealer charge Rs.260 for Gold Packs While Actual Price Shown in your dish info or add is Rs. 190+ Tax so it will close to Rs.220 or something. So finally i want to Know Running priceses of your packages. As well as We want to Add Channal “Neo Spots”.

Thanks

P.G. Sawant
              Sawantwadi
              V.C. No [protected]
              Phone No -[protected]

• Ka
              Karen Swan Oct 22, 2008

I would appreciate it if a manager to call me. I had a terrible time with representives from dish through AT&T. I was lied to and degraded. I called and talked to several people that were very helpful and then told I never spoke to anyone, I have names. This complaint is way too long to type. I am also going to contact DPUC about my complaints. Please contact me via my cell phone. [protected]. I will not be contacting DPUC until Thurs. 10/23. If I do no hear back from you I will take that as another complaint. Thank you, Karen Swan

• Dr
              dr n. b. nandi Sep 20, 2008

sir,
              SUBJECT-poor service after installation
              I have two sets of dish tv in my home
              1) v c no. [protected]
              2) v.c.no.[protected]
              one dish tv was not working properly
              I made complaint here to distributor by name pavaskar in Hubli, karnataka and i did e no. of e mails to you also
              Ultimatly I succeded to get repaired ofter three months
              so I didnot made renewal for one set inspite of your repeated message to renew to my mobile no. [protected]
              Now vc no.v c no. [protected] is not working since three days
              and I made complaint to your distribtor here in Hubli
              but he is snding any technician to get it repaired
              Please tell me how many months I have to wait this time?
              DR.N.B.NANDI
              HUBLI, KARNATAKA
              MOBILE [protected]
              PHONE [protected]

• Va
              varadhan Jun 03, 2008

I brought the Dish TV on 25th Sunday (Chandra traders, champ road chennai) and informed that it will be installed within 2 days. No one came after that, I was asking the dealer who response is that it will be done today. I spoke to the dish TV customer service, who told that installation & charges will be taken by the dealer, if they want to install then i need to pay Rs.350 more and again for the package, Which gives a clear idea that these dish tv service is a real ###. and I wont recommend to anyone. Its now been around 2 weeks without any proper response.

• Um
              Umesh Kumar Thakur Aug 24, 2007

I am a subscriber of dish tv connection for last 8-9 months. Previously dish tv was transmitting Etv (Chattishgarh), but after two three month they stopped the same. Customer care service is also not responding to our complaints. The region we are residing is naxal affected are and due to non transmission of Etv chattisgarh we could not get the regional news.

Beware!

Dish TV Indiaearly termination of dishtv connection

I have paid rs.375 / - under silver pack on 6/8/2009 as 3 months subscription for dishtv. But today on 8/9/2009 my dishtv connection is closed. And after enquiring at local collection center at new sangam electronics, sangamner dist. Ahmednagar maharashtra, it is said that company has wrongly renewed connection under platinum pack and hence connection period is over after 1 month. And noone is responding from company and also on tollfree no [protected]. I request you to help in this matter. My cell no is [protected].

• Li
                Lillian Miller Sep 17, 2009

I agree that Direct TV needs to either be put out of business or be honest. For these people to steal from you bank account without you telling them to go into it is some nerves. Then they lie and say it wasn't anyone from their company, with their name as big as day on your bank statement. What type of people do you have in the customer service department. I know all of the people are not like that some of them that you have have given the company a bad name. They will replace some of your money and not all. I had made a payment on Oct 3, 2008 and they went in and took double. And every month your bill was wrong, I mean every month.

• Li
                Lillian Miller Sep 17, 2009

When I read some of the complaints about Direct TV I get angry because they lie from stealing from your bank account to making promises to replace your money, to pretending like the next month they will not bill you. They really need to be put out of business because if you steal you will lie or visa versa. This is so sad.

• Sh
                SHAHZAD TAHIR Sep 12, 2009

last 6 days i was pay RS.900.00 for recharge my dishtv my dishtv has been recharged but i have not some channels utv movies bindass movies colors sir plz add these channels in my pakage i shall be very thankful to you for this favour my VC NO.[protected]

DishTV.indeactivation

I have purchased a dish tv from your local
              > (Kasganj distt. Kanshiram Nagar U.P.) dealer. he gave me 3
              > months package with dish tv free of cost. after 3 months one
              > day he calls me that he charged my account with rs. 500/-
              > wrongly. i don't want charged my a/c that time.i have
              > received an sms on my mobile regarding this charge.your
              > dealer tell me that if i would not pay him rs. 500/- then he
              > would close my account. after that he deactivate my account.
              > tell me where i was wrong and why he deactivate my a/c. if i
              > don't want to recharge my a/c. then will he forced me?
              > or if he charged wrongly my a/c, where is my
              > fault.

Dish TV Indiasmart card problem

My vc number - [protected]. From last 15 days my dish tv is problem. When on my tv some chanel is comming but after 5 - 10 min it becomes blank. Only dish tv symble appears and one message comes " your smart card problems contacts service person". The service person tell that you clean the smart card and reinstal. I have done many times but same problems appears.
                Please rectify the problem as earlyest possible.

Thanks.

Online _CST Nov 11, 2014

Dear UMARA,

• Au
                    AUNDHA NAGNATH Nov 10, 2014

WORNG RECHARG ORIGINELE VC [protected] misteket vc [protected] trnjtion id PMGW00197004306

• Um
                    UMARA Nov 10, 2014

WORNG VC [protected] right vc [protected] balans trnasfar customer name prwin patil

DishTV.in — installation failed

my dish tv shows no signal frequently.now this time I have a new problem every time I switch on the TV it...

Dish TV India — satellite problem

Dear sir, I was the dealer of dishtv and i've stopped dishtv sales Because its 3rd class service...

DishTV.in — customer service

Customer service What would you call the quality of services of dish tv? Bad, rank bad, pathetic and more A...

DishTV.inchild connection not working properly

Dear Sir,
                  I am using dish tv since last 3 to 4 years, i am facing many problem regarding complaint of dish tv customer care.

I have 1 + 2 dish tv connection at my house, recently i have recharge my 3 dish tv 1 parent and 2 child for Rs 1800.00 on 1st of July 2009 through customer care centre. i have opted for full package recharge. i have been told that my all three connection will get full channels as i was getting it previously also with my recharge. after 6 hours my dish tv has been updated but one child connection does'nt get star packeges, no sports channels and many more channel is not comming. i again call customer care for complaint on 2nd july the lady has taken my complaint and told me that i have updated your account and also refresh the channel also now you will get all your channels. my customer complaint no was given to me was [protected]. but i had got no result.
                  again i have call customer care on 4th july today at Ahmedabad customer guy call Mohan told me that you had no complaint with us i have told him the No also but he say there is no such complaint. then i had told him my problem that my one child VC is not getting certain channels, he told me that you will not get the channel and you have to pay for that channel. No child VC will get these channel. then i told him that i m getting it on another Child VC and i was getting the full channels since last so many times, he told me that i could be some company mistake that you gets the full channels,
                  Dear sir please help me what to do, each time i call custormer care there is some new guy and they say new story every time.
                  My Parent VC No : [protected]
                  My 1st Child VC No is : [protected] (Channel is not coming in this VC)
                  My 2nd Child VC no is : [protected]
                  Pls help me if you can call my cell no is +[protected]
                  My Name is Huzefa Vaziri

DishTV.inchor company

This company is cheating the customers. Every now and then they are demanding extra payments for different channels for which I have not demanded or they are demanding extra money for already subscribed channels. Today there are three of their transponders are not working, thus many channels which I view are not available. If one tries to phone there is lot of time wasted on liostening to the waiting music on their phone of call center. The local distributor is not ready to help either. It is a money fleecing business. Many a times their transponders are not working; if that so occurs they should publically admit before the customers and refund the money if they are genuine people.
                    I wish something concrete should be done to correct this.
                    with regards,
                    anoop

Anoop May 18, 2009

Today, i.e. 18-05-09, since evening the Star TV, Real and many other channels are not avaailable. Under the settings I found that the transports no.2 and 3(vertical) are showing signal quality around 0. It is your deficiency in service. May be by tomorrow these channels shall again appear following channel search. Today I tried many times but failed to get these channels. Are you going to refund me the money? As you cannot provide me back those programmes which are running now. Instead of over 200 channels only 168 channels are available.

Amar Apr 30, 2009

@Anoop,

Well i give you the customer care email id: customer [email protected], where you can register your complaint and get resolution for all your queries About packages and channels, That which channels is available in your package and what channels are available in ala-carte packs for which you have to pay extra.

Also you can go to dishtv website for channels packages and ala-carte packs details: www.dishtv.in

Anoop Apr 24, 2009

Defaulting DTH operators should be brought to book. They are physically distant from the customer, so the customer cannot directly argue with them, the network of distributors and local agents provide them with the protection because of inaccessbility.

Dish TV Indiareconnection/reactivation

From
                      S. E. Pashankar
                      Subscribed from 30/12/2008 to 29/12/2009
                      Package name - dish welcome + language zone – marathi

This above said dish (Dish connection) was removed by my society
                      For building maintainance purpose in nov-2008

Now repairing & plastering work of the my residence building is complete.
                      Hence i have contacted to your local dish tv service center
                      At airoli navi-mumbai. & they had refitted dish. For which i paid rs 225/-

For reconnecting & to activate dish signals, i have visited almost everyday (10 days) to your local center but every time they are answering me that your server is down. That’s why we can not reconnect / reactivate my dish tv connection.

I have also tried to contact your customer care no [protected]
                      But every time it was engaged. Or received call failed message.

I don’t know how this company is careless for a long time to repair server down problem when customers are ready to pay
                      Is dish tv company is serious in doing business or only advertise wish karo with (Budha) shahrukh khan

• Su
                          suecitysue Apr 20, 2009

I have been a Dish member for 5 years now. I love Dish, this is the first complaint I have ever seen. In the US everyone I talk to loves their Dish satelite? Give them a chance. Possibly your construction had something to do with it??

• Ra
                          ram Apr 20, 2009

I agree with you

Amar Feb 23, 2009

Is your connection working now, as you have given in details that connection active from 30/12/08 to 29/12/09 that shows connection is working fine now.

have you disconnected dishtv connection when your construction work is going on i means to say that your connection is active that time or not. because if your connection is active and you have already made paymnet then only by alignment of dishtv your connection will be reactivated.

Dish TV India — problem after my recharging

Sir, Mostrespectfully stated that i m dishtv maxi user but When i recharged my card now, they convert my...

DishTV.inabout there service monopoly (after becoming the customer)

i have dish tv connection one mother( V.C No. [protected]) +three child
                        now what is the problem dish tv changes there plans without any prior information (like i had purchased 2- connection onaun 2008 with this condition that i have to pay Rs 2800/- and will get maxi pack till one year without any charges but dish tv changed it in 4 months without any information, when i tryed to contact on custmor center they said this i company, s policy we cant help u)
                        today 31/01/2009 dish tv stopped my all channels when i asked they said there is some mistake done by my staff we will rectify this problem in 4 to 24 hours and wa not done till 14 hours
                        today is saturday i was free to enjoy but -----------
                        here i would i ask why should i suffer

DishTV.innot activated yet

My dish tv id no. is [protected] I've made a payment on 29th sep 08 & even the payment is received shows in my dishtv & over the 1 week had past away but still my dish tv is not activated if u have received the payment then y dish tv is not activating i want to know the problem of my dish tv & very very soon this is my e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com inform me by e-mail

• Ba
                              balkar singh Jul 11, 2009

my dish tv vc.no.[protected] installation failed 5days please my problemsolves my name BALKAR SINGH and mobile no.[protected]

• Yg
                              Y.Gopalppa Feb 19, 2009

my customer service no: [protected]. I agree with the complaints of other customers. I am trying to renew my dish tv connection since 10days online. The site is not at opening and Iam not able to renew. I went to the agent at Ananapur AP they informed that site is not active since 11th of this month. even today the site is not rectified. It is surprising the Compay which boasitng of 25 millon customers is not paying attention to rectify their web site. It is sheer negligence or may they think that since once customer got one dish connection they can not go to any other connection as it will unnecessay additional expenditure. Should we think of any leagal action may be that may the only option.

Amar Dec 10, 2008

just call to customer care of dishtv and get your problem resolved by giging them details about your V.C number and payment details.

DishTV.indishconnection of services

My vc no. For dish tv is [protected]. I have paid my monthly subscription from 12 november to 12 december on 12 november 2008. The coupon no was [protected] and the payment was rs. 750. But on 19 th november my dish tv services were suspended. I have registered my complaint on 20 th nov to dish tv customer care centre. The complaint no was [protected]. Then almost everyday i have called dish tv customer care centre on no. [protected]. But after 9 days there is no action taken by the dish tv and my dish tv services are still suspended and my dish tv is not act ive. I have not seen such a bad service in my life. Don't take adish tv connection otherwise you will have to suffer.

Dish TV Indiachannel no. 110 & 111 not come

Respected Sir

I vishwa nath used dish tv set topbox in oman country

last one week chanel no 110 (star ustav ) and chenel no. 111

(colour) not come. I thre time try to again scan but i not get

this chanel

Please help me because my family like mor and more

Thanking you

Vishwa nath

S/no. 0861abf25ds08158

[protected]

Dish TV Indiaabout channel locking

To,
                                Customer service centre
                                Dishtv

Sub:complaint against disconnection of channels.

Iam a customer of dishtv i bought the stb and accessories before 3 years from a shop in kollam at kerala state. At that time there is an offer from your side is five channel access
                                (Including asianet, hbo.. Etc. ) for life time and free to air channel accessibility with out smart card. Because of the overlooked offers from the dealers i purchased the stb. Now my connection is blocked by you since 24/10/2008. I enquired the dealer about the problem.
                                He said that the problem is due to the service provider and is for some verification purposes. As a customer it made very difficult to me. Your process is not relating to me at any way. Because as a customer i gave needed documents and purchased thestb before 3 years. Then what verification is needed after 3 years. The dealer had obtained alldetails he want about the customer at the time of purchase. So the customer is not a party in your process and is not a good practice to lock the customers channels for your process. Your process involves only you and your dealer and the customer is not a party. One another thing the manual along with the stb supplied by the dealer describes that the customer can access the free to air channels with out smart card and ci card. But it not possible in my stb.. You are blocked the offered channels as well as free to air channels. So what i am telling you is that to restore my connection immediately with the accessibility of free to air channels with out smart card. Other wise the offer violated condition made by you, to take back the stb and accessories and refund my amount. I will sent later the copies of your life time offer in the all leading news papers in malayalam, and page relating to the access of fta channels in the manual without smart card (User manual cd-100s dstb page no:10)

My stb model zenega 1004s
                                My id no: [protected]
                                My mobile no:+91 [protected]

So i hope your positive approach about my complaint and restore my connection immediately.

Yours faithfully