India - 201301
R/sir mera dist tv galate recharge ho gaya hai. mera a/c nomber. [protected]-1 hai. or jis id par recharge...
We bought a new 46 inch led tv with e zone a fortnight
Back, we had requested for new connection to given vide vocuhre number [protected], till today the service provider from bangalore has not responded to us, we regret the first approach of the dish tv approach to a new customers, I prefere they should track the activation from tv dealers point it self so that this mistakes will not happen, hope the matter will be resolved soon at the receipt of this mail
Suresh. B. Ramaiah
Various complaint by email and telephonic calls still problem is not resolved,
I have made two payments to dish tv one one 15/02/2011 & other on 17/02/2011 each rs, 250 / - and they credit only one payment of rs 250 / - and other amount till this date not credit.
U have got reply from various customer care like mr. Ansari, mr rajput and mr gurpreet but still there are no solution that credit of amount in the account. I have already forward the copies of emails communication made to you since the 17th february till march25th 2011.
Here are the reference nos are:-
1) payment made by card on 17/02/2010 amount rs 250/-
Account no. [protected]
Sent by sms
Reply by sms:-
Order no [protected]
Card no s00070496460
2) payment made by icici bank
Vc number [protected]
Payment id [protected]
Amount (Rs) inr 250.00
Date of payment15/02/2011
Debit account xxxxxxxx
Payment status success
Payment remarks dish tv
Look forward for your ealry action on the matter
Hi i have get a dish tv true hd connection voucher as i have bought a samsung 40inch lcd. They told they provide the connection at the cost of 750/-. I have call customer centre and register the voucher number. They promised me that they will do the installtion procedure with in 72 hours. No body as communicated me with in 72 hours so i called them again they told me that they will provide me the connection within 24 hours. How ever these promise was proved vain again. I called them again they told me that my complaint was closed as i refused to give rs 750/-, although no such communication was made by me and i am very much eager to give that money for dish tv true hd. How ever they told me that they will escalate the back office for puting wrong information and provide the connection with in 24 hours. Till now no body has communicated with me. Please suggest. Is this the proper behaviour of the company who claim to be n0:1 in dth service?
My old stb is faulty so i have got new stb that's why i want to pair my new stb and vc numbrer
So please cooperate me by pairing my vc number and stb sr/no
Stb s/no 10f4abr51ds05356
My VC no. is [protected] .I complained at the noida call centre on the 19 th of feb vide complaint no.[protected]. I was told that the complaint would be resolved within 24 hours .But I am sorry to say that no effort was made from your end to resolve the problem .I again complained on the 21st but to no avail. on the 22nd vide complaint no.54549008when I called the call centre I was told that twice my phone was switched off when they called .This is not possible as I have a single number and can not afford to keep it off. I am a preferred customer and do not expect such service from dish tv .four days and the problem is still where it was. I want to cancell my subscription and want a refund from you so that I can look for another better service provider
My name is abhishek jain my vc no is [protected]. I want to deactivete dish tv connection for 3 months.
Ref station headquarters tamulpur letter no.44352x/pers dated 06 dec 10 addresed to essel agro (P) ltd, essel house, new delhi-35 & letter no. 44352/jss/pers dated 27 dec 10 addresed to esha gupta, dish tv india ltd, fc-19, film city, noida regarding refund of security deposit for antenna system for vc number [protected], under which photocopy & original of the receipt of security deposit sl no. 471294 dated 15 november 2005 was forwarded respectively. However after sending original copy of the receipt, no communication received. Request intimate present position of the case on phone no. [protected] or [protected]
Dishtv customercare all mails has refused me. My payment is wasting and i will penalise you for this. You are rile me. I shall shred my dishtv box and buy a new set top box of tata sky and i will also advised to everyone to use tata sky who is using dishtv. I do penance to use dishtv again. I am very very pensive for this. I think if i use another dth company they will right off my problem. I can wait only 24 hour if you will solve my problem i shall be very thankfu to you for this favour. My name is kapoor vidhya prakash and i live in madhya pradesh. Myvc no
Is [protected]. Myvc is active running down platinum package. Mystb no is 0876abf28ds28371. Mysms id is 5742574. I was pay rs 975 / - on 11/11/10
For recharge my dishtv. But now my dishtv set top box has been completely
Damaged. I can't use my dishtv in these days. Mypayment is wasting. I am very confuse. I was also visit dishtv set top box repair shop but the engineer told me it can't be repair. It has been completely damaged. Then i have decided to terminate my vc [protected] and transfer it's payment on my cousion's vc [protected]. Please terminate my vc [protected] and
Transfer it's payment on my cousion's vc [protected] as soon as possible. Because my payment is wasting. I am very very confuse. I have mailed to you many time but my vc [protected] payment could not be transfer on my cousion's vc [protected]. Now this is last time that i am mailing you and i hope this time you will not refuse me. Mycousion's name is dinesh and he lives in thane up country. His state is maharashtra. Please terminate my vc [protected] and transfer it's payment on my cousion's vc [protected] as early as possible. I shall be very very thankful to you for this favour.
Kapoor vidhya prakash
How smartly people take one connection of Dishtv and share with whole village...Pathetic
One day when i gone to my home town, I came to a strange experience that whole village was using Dish TV, Village with a population of more than 5000 people, can you beleive this ?????? when i asked my uncle what is the monthly subscription charge you are paying ..he replied Rs 80 per month. I was shocked!!! Than after my little investigation i came to know that their is one person named as Lalshankar Manshanker Joshi from Padra village, District Dungarpur, Rajasthan who has taken a legal Dish TV connection and giving output connection to whole village with a charge of 80/ per month. Isn't this too much. When i asked him not to do this as its not legal he said they have tie up with local dish tv officers to save them in case of surprise checking. I dont underestand why its happeninig and no one from Dish Tv is bother to stop all these.
Lalshankar Joshi (dish tv cable owner) Contact Info :- [protected]
Message for Dish TV Higher Authority Members :- My sincere request to please take necessary action to stop all this happeninig and also might be in other parts of country.
Very Poor service. I Purchased Recharge Voucher from dishtv authorised dealer to recharge my channel package. But when I send the card details to 57575. I received sms from dishtv that card is invalid. I wrote to customer care but there was no reply. Even customer care agreed that the card is invalid but they didnt replaced me the card.Dealer also refusing to take back the card.
Please be careful while recharging dishtv through voucher. They are bluffing people and making money through wrong ways.
There customer care people are also giving wrong information. They also deducted processing fee from my account for no reasons and still not refunding.
Dishtv is the worst and fraud service on which you cannot rely on.
If anybody looking for DTH . I suggest please dont go for Dishtv its a fraud company.
dish tv india is a "CHOR COMPANY"
I purchased two (1590+1590= 3180/-)connection on 14th june 2010 online payment, after debit my CC, call from knika electronic " le hum aap ke ghat dish tv laganey aa rehey hain or 300/- per connection alag sey lengage installection and activation,
i tell i am hardware eng, so i install my self only, he say no its compony rule, i say then i am not Intrested in dish tv, plz refund my money
today 24th july, , dishtv india not able to refund my money yet
no any activation againest this payment or not have any STB or Vc
" BIG VERY BIG CHOR COMPANY"
DATED 28TH JUNE 2010
.My name is Dr Anil Thakur with following VC numbers.
VC in name of Dr Anil Thakur Delhi [protected] Main/Parent Connection
VC [protected] ( Child )
Vc [protected] ( Child )
VC [protected] ( Child )
Mobile [protected] Plz Call after 5pm
This is for your kind information to all officials/ media complaint on board/nodal officer and Essel group CEO on board to tll you the following facts about Dishtv customer care services with regrets and request yoo to change name of IDSHTV TO DIRECTLY MAKING YOUR LIFE HELL. AS PER SAYING “ KUTTE KEE POONCH SHAYAD SEEDHI HO JAYE PAR DISH TV WALE SEEDHE NAHI HO SAKTE”.
1. That last year also I had dozen of complaints about dishtv customer care misbehavior, non compliance of complaints, irritating answers always like we are sorry etc. rather then doing the work.
2. That this year as I faced lots of problems about repeated disconnections of any of my VCs without my knowledge the detail knowledge has already been conveyed to many of officials in Dishtv namely Tariq, Snajana, Bhuvnesh, Imran, Nitinand above all chief of CC akhilesh.( se complaint as attachment in MS word.)
3. that I am repeatedly asking for recharge requests at my home which was fulfilled only as if I was begging after a long pause.
4. That the Customer care of Dishtv has fallen below dignity and needs total reform.
5. that despite the fact the escalation officers and many other seniors are invoved atlast somebody from ApolloAirworld in Rajuri Garden came for collection of my cheque( details enclosed including jpeg. Of cheque.)
6. That today I got information from some person called himself MR. HRIDAY THAT MY CHEQUE WAS DROPPED IN DROP BOX AND IT HAS BEEN MISPLACED. HE CALLED ON 28TH JUNE 2009 AROUND7 355PM NO. [protected].AND REQUESTING TO ISSUE A NEW CHEQUE. This shows height of irresponsibility with which the DTH officials are making a game of customers money.
7. such guilty customer care officials should be punished and reasons for orresponsibility may please be told to me.
8. That despite my repeated request to reply by mail or call me after 5:00Pm mostly they call before or mail contains only apology and no details as what has been done.
9. May I know who is responsible for the misplacement of cheque and further call is being given to me to please block cheque and issue a new one.
10. That the concerned officials as per details attached should be asked for their responsibility.
11. That I am forced to use harsh words and still I would say that Dish Tv are the most responsible in customer care.
12. That I request Mr. Shahrukh Khan if he comes across this complaint by any means to leave COMPANY HAVING such IDIOTIC, NON COMPLAINT, LYING, LOW IQ IDIOTS, DISGUSTING AND DISGRACEFUL OFFICIALS. THERE IS NO LIMIT THAT COULD BE MORE ABUSIVE BUT KEEPING IN MIND THAT MAIL MAY BE READ ANY WHERE I AM NOT USING THOSE WORDS WHICH ARE UNDERSTANDABLE TO DISH TV TEAM.
My parents bought dish tv from m/s tiwari brothers, at raigarh (chattisgarh) vide invoice no. : 5343 on 17th november 2009. it was billed on my father's name: mr. p. k. bagchi
On 10th june 2010 the set top box stopped showing anything and was not even beaming any signal.
On 11th june my father deposited the faulty set top box (stb no. dst [protected]) to tiwari brothers from whom he had bought it, who next day told my father that they have deposited the faulty set top box to the dish tv service center m/s mega systems.
After constant follow ups, the set top box was returned to my father on 17th june 2010 which ran fine for that evening, but again stopped beaming signals from 10 pm on the same date.
On 18th june 2010 my father again deposited the faulty set top box to m/s mega systems (dish tv service center) , raigarh.
After rigorous follow ups my father was given an alternate old set top box (stb no. dst [protected]) on 20th june 2010 and was told that it will be activated in 4 hours time.
However this alternate set top box has still not got activated and hence is beaming only free to air channels, not the platinum pack which my father has subscribed to.
On reporting this to the seller (m/s tiwari brothers) and the service center (m/s mega systems) both are not responding.
I reported this entire issue to their customer care executive (west) on 21st june 2010 via telephone at 4.00 pm and was given the complaint reference number: [protected]. I was told that this issue will be resolved in next 2 hours and the alternate set top box will be activated if channel 999 is played for 2 hours constant, which my father did, but in vain.
This has caused grievous mental and physical problems to my parents who are both retired and senior citizens living alone in raigarh.
V hv recharged our dish tv account with itz card pay 6 & get 7 offer of value rs.750/-
But instead of getting 6 or 7 months of recharge period v get only one month...
Dat too v deactivated tamil bonanza ala-d-carte pack also... N upgraded to south silver pack of just rs. 150 / - per month...
Dishtv customer care center staff are decieving us...
If u are not so... Then update my account details correctly... And give six months recharge period...
last time i am recharge my dish tv using online net banking
many time amount is credited my acount but trancation is faild..
how can is get back my money?
05-FEB-10 CN20100205076578111 0 Merchant Name:CC Avenues OTC:CCA100213865
05-FEB-10 CN20100205076578073 0 Merchant Name:CC Avenues OTC:CCA100213864
05-FEB-10 CN20100205076578065 0 Merchant Name:CC Avenues OTC:CCA100213863
My Dishtv has not working properly due to "errer message recharge of card" but I purchased the same today on 14.02.2010
Dar sir iam retailer itz mahaveer agency
Ihave recharge vc no. [protected]
Pin no. [protected]
Trancation id pmhw00071324063
Order id 234545
Please recharge this vc no. Recharge amount 250
Every time u click on continue or submit after entering customer details.
It would not open up the next desired page but gives an error
The page which you have requested for has either been removed or renamed.
Click here to go to the homepage and follow the appropriate link.
When u click on the "click here " option, it just freezes.
Kindly do the needful...
5 December 2009
This complaint as follows is against the Manager, Dish TV India Ltd, Sector 16 A, Film city, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 210 301.
1. I got my Dish TV installed with one TV on 30/3/2005 (VC [protected]).
2. I got my second TV added (VC [protected]) on 15/2/2007 with additional subscription of Rs. 100 per month.
3. Since I had MAXI package of channels in my first TV, I had been getting the
whole MAXI package in the second TV as well for the last more than 2 years. That was until the second week of March 2009 when all of a sudden channels like Star channels, CNN, and BBC stopped showing on the 2nd TV although my subscription was renewed up to 26/5/2009. All of a sudden without informing me Dish TV started to call the 2nd TV (with reduced number of channels) as a child TV. We do not have any child; I watch CNN and BBC on the 2nd TV.
4. It had been my understanding that whatever package is subscribed for the first TV, it is also applicable to the second TV as well. That also had been my experience for the first 2 years with Dish TV.
5. When I asked Dish TV Customer Care about the missing channels on the 2nd TV, I was given different answers by their representatives, such as “Take out the smart card from the second set top box, clean and replace”, “You have to pay extra for CNN, BBC etc because this set is for the “child”, “Read your agreement it is given in there that you have to buy the additional channels for the 2nd TV”, etc. etc.
6. I sent an e-mail to Dish TV on 15/3/2009 to restore all MAXI channels in my 2nd TV like it was before otherwise I will go to Consumer Court.
7. I sent another letter dated 30/3/2009 by courier to Dish TV to their Noida address. I asked them where is our agreement which states that the second TV (VC) will not have the same package (MAXI in my case) as the first TV (VC). I requested them to furnish a copy of that agreement to me because I have not seen or signed any agreement with this clause. I also informed Dish TV that if I did not receive a copy of the agreement by 30 April 2009, I would be left with no option but to lodge a complaint with the Jaipur District Consumer Court to redress my grievance and to compensate my loss for not getting all the MAXI channels on the 2nd TV and also the agony and mental torture in dealing with Dish TV.
8. Dish TV has not yet responded to my letter of 30/3/2009 although over 7 months have passed after the deadline of 30 April 2009.
9. Since Dish TV has completely failed to redress my grievance, I request to please ask Dish TV to resolve this case as soon as possible.
Prof. Prithvi Singh Kandhal
50 Raj Bhawan Road
Civil Lines, Jaipur 302 006