Dish TV Indiapair stb & vc

A

There has been a confusion after I separated from the multi4 connection. my stb and my vc are no longer paired. as a technician myself I found out they are not paired and would like to pair it now.

Please pair the following vc with the stb below:

Vc no. : [protected]
Stb no. : 0806abf03ds18677
Verifier key: [protected]

Kindly do the needful.

• On
    Online _CST Jan 06, 2015

Dear Ahamed Zulfan

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Regards,
    Online Team
    Dish TV

• Ze
    zenega Jan 03, 2015

I recharge but not viewing please solve my problem. My card no.. [protected] and dish tv receiver s/No is 10A7ABF38DS12787 And model : CO.1004 is

• Pa
    PARKASH KAUR Nov 04, 2014

I am jagjeet singh my vc no. is [protected] my some channels are not coming like-sony, sab, max, max2, etc. I request you to plz... switch on these channels.

• Su
    suaz Oct 31, 2014

We pay money to watch the channels. Like the sony comp. But they have blocked them such as sab, max etc. Please I request to activate the channels back my vc. No. Is [protected]

• Lc
    lcd samsung Sep 27, 2014

No seen Chanel example 1. Star movis2. Discovrykids'nike'disny'xd'3.etvmp4.axon star word animal play net disc.science utvmovise sonypixsonypix ..please connect..

• Md
    md shahabuddin Mar 08, 2014

i should be return my dishtv STB

• Su
    Sunny mann Dec 13, 2013

Sir,
    I am sunny Mann my parent vc no is [protected]
    My child vc no is [protected] I want my child connection to separate it from parent connection due to some reason plz respond to my request and take action on this
    Thanks

my mb [protected]

• Fp
    fplanet87 May 20, 2013

vc number : [protected]
    iam from sri lanka.i recharge 5 /5/2013 south family pack my dish tv account. bt, that package yester day (19/05/2013)auto change to south platinum pack.. please help me. i need to south family pack again... please help me..( i dont like south platinum pack)

• De
    DEACTIVATE Apr 11, 2013

SIR,
    I KALISH DALIMA VC.NO [protected] MY CONECTION IS DEACTIVATED ELECTRICET PROBLAME BEFORE TWO MONTH . BUT CONECATION IS ACTIVATED EMEDITALI. THANKS

• Th
    Thanigaimani Apr 05, 2013

dishtv vc no;[protected] rechargedt;09/03/2013 details [email protected] Rs;200/

• Bh
    Bhola verma Mar 20, 2013

I want to this revasal my vc.no-[protected] my name is Bhola verma in living in khapri durg ) and that is wrong reacharge ahead Customer No: [protected]
    Recharge Amount: 300
    Transaction ID: PMGW00209614318 please send this recharge on vc no -[protected]

• Ba
    bala ji networking Feb 17, 2013

i got a dish tv installed but the service man who came for the installation couldn't instaaled it properly in a manner to be so kind do it in proper manner or get it back... v.c. no. [protected]...

• Ha
    harneetsingh Dec 30, 2012

receiver number is not match the card
    car no. [protected]

wrong vc no.- [protected]
    Amount - 500
    Tranction id - [protected]
    Dealer id- [protected]
    sir, please do transfer amount to right vc no. from wrong vc no.

dishtvrecharge Dec 15, 2012

tx id.- [protected]
    dealer id - [protected]

• Sh
    sheikh sahid ali Dec 12, 2012

There was default in set top box from 13 NOVEMBER TO 9 DECEMBER 2012, so the set top box was not used in these days..it was repaired on 9th December 2012 by the company.so, we want back the unused balance of monthly recharge of these days.

ankit87gupta Nov 24, 2012

my dish tv connection is not responding for atleast 15 days.. i hv registerd complaint atleast 5 times..
    complaint no is [protected],
    plssss kindly take any action for this.. or either i wiil go to consumer court...
    thnxs
    vc no - [protected]

mannu rana Nov 15, 2012

i have purchased dishtv on online.they had install my dishtv on8-11-2012but not activate my v.c.no.[protected] till now.i have also
    mail SAFforum no.[protected]&STBno.1226AMBCD0166278.

• So
    sourav thakur Nov 08, 2012

dear sir aj dish tv ki installation ko bole hue hme 11 days ho chuke hai aur custmer care me sabhi yhi bolte hai ki ki sir aj lag jayega 24 hrs me lag jayega m very fed up tdue to lisyen these dilogues so agr aap kuch krte hai to ok varna i tke legl action against dish tv mera token no. hai 166466 aur apke jo deler hai sanjay groover wo phone ni pick krte hai chahe kitna bhi phone kro...this a last and final warning...to dish tv...

Radhika Sridhar Nov 03, 2012

Complaint no.[protected] my vc no.[protected] unresolved since 5 days. Deeply regret for having chosen dishtv among others. Technician has not turned up yet.

• Sr
    sreebhadran Nov 01, 2012

I recharged my dishtv connection but still not activated my recharge-No. is [protected] (INR.2162)&my dishtv card No, [protected]

DILLIP PRADHAN Oct 28, 2012

My dishtv was wrongly recharged on wrong id no [protected] of rs200. Myright id no is [protected]. Please transfer the same amount on my right id no [protected]. Transaction no.SREC11817217

• La
    lalchand Rochani Oct 22, 2012

This is to bring into your kind notice that we recharged our connection on 17th 0ct 2012 by the amt of Rs 4200 for 1 yr (platinum pack) but this is not showing on our tv that its recharged.our due date of payment was 25th oct but we recharged it before time.So i request u to plz look upon the matter.

Ram Dayal Oct 14, 2012

I recharged dishtv on 13-10-2012 by net banking my vc no. is [protected] amount is deducted from my account but massage is not sent by dishtv.Please check your account and send a massage for confermation emediately

• Se
    Seema Shukla Oct 02, 2012

sir,
    am Seema Shukla my VC no.[protected]
    i want this serivce presently deactive from last two years. because am go to another palace, and I forget my registered mob no plz...register my mob no 91+[protected] and active my dishtv connection at the earliest : tks

• Aj
    ajitpal Sep 25, 2012

My viewing card no-[protected]-2 . Next recharge date -27.09.12.but disconnected on & from 25.09.12. why?M/No-[protected]

• Sm
    smt.rekhasridhar Sep 24, 2012

I PAID RS-200 THROUGH NET BANKING ON DATED 20/09/2012 NO-MSBI2812795393IGC 9632250 TFR. TO [protected] BILLDESK TRANSACTION A . BUT MY PAYMENT AND CHANNEL ARE NOT DISPLAYED

• Mo
    mohd fawad Sep 18, 2012

I have multi connection of dish tv and i want to convert into individual connection.
    Please convert it as soon as possible.

• Am
    amitjhajharia Sep 15, 2012

My dishtv was wrongly recharged on wrong id no [protected] of rs200. Myright id no is [protected]. Please transfer the same amount on my right id no [protected]. Transaction no.[protected]

• Sn
    S N More Aug 28, 2012

Electronic Programming Guide displayed at the bottom in Dish TV normally does not match with the time. If we are looking TV in morning, EPG shows the programme of evening firstly and shows current and correct programme after changing the channels once or twice. Can't we correct the technical fault ?

Ratul Gogoi Jul 24, 2012

I recharged my dishtv account on 23.07.2012.But channels are not coming yet.
    My dishtv V.C. No:[protected]
    And my cell no: [protected]
    Please Solve my problem as soon as possible.

diksha gupta Jul 16, 2012

signal is not recieve by stb .we are totally disturb .this is the second time we are facing such type of problem in 3 months connection.

• Mo
    MoolChand1 Jun 06, 2012

Respected Sir
    I have recharged my DishTv with rupees 200/- but it was recharged on other IDnumber . Please sir kindly return my Recharge to my IDNumber.

Date on which recharge is done 1/6/2012
    Timing between 10:00am to 12:00 pm
    Wrong Idnumber :[protected]
    My Idnumber :[protected]

MoolChand
    [protected]

dishtv.in May 12, 2012

sir, i dont"n know, what is my dishtv plan. because i take a new connection.my vc no [protected].my mobile no [protected]

• Da
    David Sebastian Apr 04, 2012

LAST WEEK I HAVE RECHARGED MY DISHTV NEW(INDIA) V/C # [protected] & STILL NOW I CANT VIEW ANY CHANNELS.DO I HAVE TO REGESTER TO GET MY CHANNELS? PLEASE ADVISE.

• Pr

amount-520
    mobile no-[protected]

• Re
    refaqat Mar 10, 2012

I am using dish tv connection which is a multi connection now I want to convert it into an individual connection my VC No.[protected] kindly do the same at the earliest my phone no.[protected]

• Ba
    Basroor Narendra Bhat Mar 04, 2012

Recently I wanted to recharge my account N0 [protected] with the south hd pack costing Rs 75 for 225 channels+25 Hd Channels. But when I checked the total no of channels they were offering I found it was only 147 SD Channels+25 Hd Channels. Please reconcile the differences in the offerings.

malik munir Feb 22, 2012

vc no. [protected] i have deposite Rs.350/-roungh v.c no.[protected] trs.no.is pwgw00124305019 and orderr no353416531 itzcard n0.946585650409and ser no.S00078296528 please transfer amount right vc.no [protected] name Dian singh city gurdaspur mobail no.[protected] thanks