Dish Networkinstallation hazard, service, handicapped access with tv/remote

T

March 13 2016 and 14th.Had 1 day. Installed by them with cord going on our roof from 1 side of the house to the other. Hazard. Service when called on day2 was rude. Wanting to charge us 60. Reception on a white screen with a Very Complicated remote is not capible for us to see. Rep. Very rude. No supervisor. Wants us to pay above the 60. and 500.oo to satisfy them. The installer scrolled real fast through his computer with a lot of small print where in a hurry he didnt give me time to try to read. Just sign its just saying I installed. So I did. No copy for me. They told me when signing up over the phone to first give my bank acct. Thought odd. Said for credit check? I asked what if we dont like it and does it have our channels? No problem. Thats covered your good. Ya right. What should we do and what can you do? We want away from this company. Tv being laid up most of the time is our life. My husband likes the Shepards Chapel bible study cause hes writing out the bible. But cant find it in record. So, Rude disregarding our needs and their service is bad business. We were trying to lower our bills not create more. Reading their other complaints sounds like they dont care and havent responded too. Handicapped people are to be dealt with respect and honor. He had me crying. God Sees. Hope this gets resolved. Help?I dont have anything in writing. Recorded. Their phone number is: 1800333dish. A guy named Gabe today at 4:00. The rude one. The guy that installed yesterday didnt leave til after 5. Transpired less than 24 hrs. Desireable resolution. Be nice to All. Take their equipment and No Charges what so ever. Take off my personnel info. Email phone bank. Anything that pertains to me or son on account. Settlement for harrassment to handicapped. I have a tumor in my brain with headache. Bad experience that when I get stressed worse. Misleading business with no contracts gave to consumers. Liars. I hope you understand. Tired. Thank you. Also with wire on our roof could create a fire very easily and he cut our whisteria flowers. Sorry but mean a lot to us. From a beloved grandma. Yes. Settlement.