DirecTV — mlb dodgers/cardinals baseball game blacked out when I pay to watch them.
On August 7, 2019, I sat down to watch the Dodger game that I pay for (I have the MLB Extra Innings package), but I could not find it on any channel. When I called, I was told that it was blacked out on TV but that I could watch it for free on YouTube. I was not happy about this as I pay to watch it on TV. My TV screen is big; my computer screen in another room is small. My sofa is comfortable; my computer chair is not. The game kept being buffered on my computer which was very irritating. I pay to see the Dodger games on my television, not to watch them for free on YouTube. I spent an hour on the phone trying to get this resolved and missed the first three innings of the game. I don't believe I was informed that some of the Dodger games would be blacked out on TV when I signed up for MLB. I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change