DirecTV / complaint
I am writing a second time in reguards to overcharges from DirectV. I am being billed for payments I have already made. The false charges are for the months of October and November, 2018.
In previous conservations, I made them aware that I was being overcharged. They responded by saying I had missed payments for October and November 2018. Knowing that to be incorrect, I searched and submittted cancelled checks for both months. There were two in September. September 4, check #9689, for $67.44 and October's payment submitted 9/25, for the same amount. The 9/25 check was for meant for October. November's check was submitted 10/29, for the same amount, meaning I had not missed a payment. Per their request, I mailed copies of the checks registered mail and have a signed receipt. Yet even today, after talking with Annette, employee #SG643F, I am still being charged. Please, I need your assistance.
Allen E> Harrell
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change