DirecTV — charges on my bill
On 5/21 I was charged for install/dish to a location that had previous service and a dish in place. I have been a customer since 2012. I was charged for a dish that was already there. $199.00 and told that I should have told them there was already a dish there. Really? When I called they could see there was service there and I had to wait until the previous customers cancelled their service. This is crazy and fraudulent charges.
I want a credit for this amount. My total bill is $669 for cable!!! This is outrageous.
I was told on 7/27 that I could get a credit, then on 8/6 I was told there was no record of that or "notes" and they couldn't do anything to help me.
Awful customer service.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change