Dick's Sporting Goods Logo

Dick's Sporting Goods

Having problems with Dick's Sporting Goods?

Dick's Sporting Goods Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 846 9997 (Customer Service)
+1 866 677 4771 (Customer Service)
345 Court St.
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dick's Sporting Goods Customer Service. Initial Dick's Sporting Goods complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dick's Sporting Goods above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dick's Sporting Goods. Discuss the issues you have had with Dick's Sporting Goods and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dick's Sporting GoodsTreadmill

I ordered a treadmill from them on 12-22-2020. I was not called or notified of when my treadmill would arrive, so I called Dick's and was given a day. The arrival time has been changed 3 times. I just called Dick's and asked when my treadmill would arrive and was switched to a shipping company and spoke to a very rude, man who couldn't care less about me getting my treadmill, he gave me another shipment day and time. I called Dick's back and was treated very rudely and as if I were lying by the customer service agent who refused to do anything about why my shipment keeps changing and to expedite my treadmill to me. I will NEVER buy anything from Dick's again!!!

Jan 01, 2021

Dick's Sporting Goods — Curbside pickup

If I'm taking responsibility of taking an item from Dicks, how are you still liable? What's the...

Jun 02, 2020

Dick's Sporting Goods — Inappropriate handling of a refund

I purchased an exercise bike over their website, upon assembling it we realized the product was defective. I...

Jun 02, 2020

Dick's Sporting Goods — Bicycle - gears not functioning properly

On May 22, 2020, I drove 2.5 hours to Union Gap, WA to pick up a bicycle I had ordered online since there...

May 06, 2020

Dick's Sporting Goods — Curbside pickup, returns

I pulled into curbside parking spot #1 and called to let them know I was there for my return . I gave her my...

Apr 09, 2020

Dick's Sporting Goods — Rollerblades

I placed an online order this morning for a pair of rollerblades. I picked them up in folsom, ca with...

Jan 01, 2020

Dick's Sporting Goods — this store is racist!!!

I was racially profiled at this by the only African American cashier on New Year's day at approximately 2:oo...

Dick's Sporting Goodsorder#[protected]

Good morning,
    I did not receive my order as promised 11/21/2019 and now I have moved to another country. Delivery address was: 1366 Center Court Ridge Dr., Reunion, , FL, 34747,
    Apt. 301
    What options do I have? Can the order be shipped to a different address or will you just refund?
    I need your soonest response.

Regards,
    Orn Stefansson
    tel. +[protected]
    email: o.[protected]@gmail.com

Dick's Sporting Goodsmarcy diamond elite smith cage 9010g

Ordered this product a week ago from DICK's. The product came with the boxes in some rough shape. A whole corner was missing from one of the heavy boxes, and parts were sliding out. Upon opening the product, within the time it took to unpack 3 main base supports the product was shown to be damaged beyond use as one was bent at a several degrees off-angle from where it should have been, with gouges taken out of the finish. Workout posters were slashed (somehow) beyond use for display. It looked like someone took a knife down the center of the shipping box.

Now, I called Dick's to complain about the state of the product shipped, and to see where to go from there. They said they would have the shipping company (Pilot) retreive the boxes and process a refund for the item. NOT TO REFUND THE SHIPPING.
      So, my ubderstanding is that I will get a refund on the item, be able to reorder the item, AND get to pay a second shipping charge? No. Not going to happen. DICK's needs to fix this. I have not even unpacked more than 4 items so far, and the frame is damaged to this extent. All I ask is for either a FULL REFUND of the item and shipping costs. I ordered this so that I could have a good home gym, and received something unusable without applying force to "bend it back into shape".
      I would like a working model, but that will take weeks of time and effort to process this. All the while, I do not have a functional product. I have spoken to cistomer service about this, and they supposedly put it into a 'ticketing service' of an unknown department. I asked for the name of the department, and the customer rep laughed and said "it has no name", but in a way as to say he didn't want to share that with me. Was it called "the dept of customer b!+

Dick's Sporting Goodsgun sale policy

I will not be shopping at Dick's until they reverse their decision to pull all guns from their stores. They have pulled all guns from 100 stores and have destroyed their stock of AR-15s. The owner stated that if this new policy saves one life then it is worth it. I am sorry, but our constitutional rights are worth more than one life. Many men and women have sacraficed their lives to protect these rights! I cannot support a company that does not support our basic rights as an American.

• Or
            ornwill Nov 09, 2019

And that is the only place I will be shopping since my child was probably killed by your bullets

Dick's Sporting Goodsemployee

Hello my name is chuck Hagemeyer, I was in your store looking to buy a knife and possibly shot gun
          While I was trying to look at the knives the shelving and all the prices were not clear and a mess the employee John was not a very nice person, cursing up and down complaining the other employee that doesn't work there any more. John actually said unfortunately the guy wasn't dead. This is not exceptible
          I felt very uncomfortable and. Left the store
          September 30 at 815
          My phone [protected].
          [protected]@gmail.com

Dick's Sporting Goodsteam apparel order never filled. but you had no problem charging my card

Your customer service rep, Steven, in Atlanta is the worst person i have ever dealt with. First my order was shipped with just "GA" as the address. this caused the douglasville post office to just throw it away once they finally received it. luckily i signed up for notifications from the post office and was notified by them. You guys never once let me know anything. When I called in to find out what was happening, Steven was rude and very dismissive. Because it had already taken so long and my child's season would most likely be over before i received my order i requested a refund. Steven refused stating it was impossible and he'd resubmit the order. HE NEVER DID!!! 10 days later i called back in. i asked for my order to be expedited so i might get to wear the shirt i ordered for at least one game. Again, Steven was dismissive and rude telling me he'd just refund me.

If anyone at this company gives a crap I'd like my order. And, I'd like it overnight PLEASE!!! Here is the order number - FA-[protected]

FIRE STEVEN. I called I 3 times and got him every time. I can only imagine how much business he's costing you.

Dick's Sporting Goodsmerrill shoes

I attempted to buy a pair of Merrill hiking shoes marked as on sale in the Folsom store. I brought them up to the register with other items. They rang up $30 higher. I told the clerk they were marked as on sale. He said, "No, they're regular price." I paid for my other items and then went back and took a picture of the sale sign and shoe. After standing in line again, another clerk looked at the picture and said, "The picture says the shoe is on sale, but it's ringing up at full price because this pair isn't waterproof so it's full price." I have a photo of the shoe. There is nothing about a price difference for non-waterproof shoes. Neither clerk wanted to take the time to override the incorrect price. They just wanted me to pay full price and get out of the way. The items I purchased earlier will be the last things I ever buy from Dick's. Horrible customer non-service!

merrill shoes

Dick's Sporting Goodscoupons

I don't even know why your company bothers to waste money on postage sending coupons. EVERY time I shop in the store or online my coupon is not valid. Everything is excluded!!! Or there is always some reason the coupon does qualify for my purchases. Go back to my purchase history. I shop at Dicks often and I seriously can't remember one time my coupons were valid. I just got an email from Dicks that said did you forget your 20% coupon. I had to laugh!!

Dick's Sporting Goodscustomer service

I went to your store located in friendswood TX on June 28th around 8:30pm looking for fishing hooks you guys had on sale. The sales guy inside the store said to go outside and check the outside clearance tent, so I did. I walked inside the tent and asked if I could get some help the manager named David Rodriguez walked right passed me outside, so I followed. He proceeded to stand in front of the opening with his arms crossed just staring at me. I asked if I could go in and look for the hooks and he said no. I then asked if he could go check for me he didn't respond. I then asked the other sales guy if he could help and he went and looked for me. All David said to me was come back tomorrow. Im upset with how I was treated David treated me as if I was going to steal something and when I confronted him about it. He said no thats not it, I just don't want you to get hurt. What's the point in putting clearence items outside if no one can go in and buy them. I have called the store twice to speak with a different manager and still havent recieved a call back to voice my complaint.

Dick's Sporting Goodsfishing pole

I returned a fishing Pole and what I did not realize until I returned it is at somebody hit gift card instead of cash or debit and when I went to return it they gave me a gift card I did not want a gift card I needed the cash so I need somebody to fix this as soon as possible. I do not know if the person that checked me out hit the wrong button but I know for this fishing Pole I did not use a gift card I either used cash or a debit card

Dick's Sporting Goodsservice

On Saturday 4-20-19 at the Chino CA store I was about to purchase a set of Ping golf clubs. After over 2 hours with the golf pro Ben I was at the register with another employ ready to ring me up. The other employee asked if this purchase was gonna be on my dicks account and I said yes. He asked me for my ID and then I answered a few questions on the keyosk. He told me what my total was then to my surprise he said congratulations you've been approved for $3, 000 dollars. I said what?! I already have a Dick's sporting goods credit card with $3, 800 dollars available to spend. He, without my permission, opened up a Dick's Master card account. Then just simply said sorry and to just call the number on the receipt. I'm furious over what transpired and am considering legal action. I contacted Wendy the manager who offered me a 10 percent discount for my troubles which I refused. I understand the tellers are rewarded for pushing new credit accounts and I'm adding that to my legal actions. Mark Wagner [protected]

Dick's Sporting Goods — loyalty overlooked

I have been a loyal customer to Dick's as I have a large family all involved in a variety of sports...not to...

Dick's Sporting Goods — customer service

I visited the Lynchburg store this afternoon to buy a pair of fishing shoes for my fiance. I saw that the...

Dick's Sporting Goodsitems sold / customer service

I went into the Dicks sporting goods store located in Cedar Hill (uptown) looking for 3xl football pants. First off when you walk into the store no one greets you, secondly once I got to the football section no one came over to help. Once I found the item I was looking for I went and found a worker to ask if all the pants on the rack were clearance, I was told that the items were misplaced although there were 3 racks full of the same items. I asked since there was over 30 of the same items on the rack would they give the clearance price, I was told by Clayton, the customer support manager that they have buyers who buy for them and that they don't really provide pants for anyone over a size 2xl. Clayton had alcohol on his breath and was rambling. The only company that makes 3xl football pants in their stores is Nike. Although all the Nike pants were on the clearance or 25% off rack they refused to honor that price. In any other store if you have more than 3 items in a certain place, that shows a different price, they give it to you for that price, especially when it's a store screw up. They blamed all the misplaced pants on the customers saying that people pick up the pants and find something cheaper and just put it back, but for it to be an abundance of the item on each rack and its 3 racks, that's not customer doing. I will never go in there again and they will definitely not have any support from me. I bought my sons pants from Academy and they price matched those same pants to the cheaper price on the website.