Diamond Wirelesstotal protection insurance

H

I canceled this two months ago in the store. I tried to cancel through phone months ago, and thought it was canceled, but then was still be charged, which is why I finally went into the store. I haven't had this phone for two months now, and I don't even remember signing up for this!! Why would I sign up for 2 different insurances on the same phone!!?? Cancel this, I am disputing the charges through my credit card company, I am reporting this to the BBB and I want my money back for the past two months at least!!