Diamond Wirelessnot a verizon store

R

Diamond Wireless located at 6191 South State Street #5508, Murray, Utah 84107.
They pretend they are an actual Verizon Store, when in fact they are a re-seller of Verizon. We were lied to numerous time while upgrading our phones. Told we had to pay for our phone up-front that Verizon no longer let you put the phone price on your account, so we did. Only to find out that we didn't buy our phones, the $200.00 went towards accessories. Now we are paying monthly for 2-years for phone we thought we paid for. The sales person played 'pocket-pool' almost the entire time he was helping us. I returned one of the tablets within the 14-day's, they wouldn't refund the $40 activation fee, and tried to hit me with a $175 early cancellation fee. It took two times going to their kiosk because they mixed up tablets.
I have read other complaints and basically everybody is saying the same thing. They LIE over and over. Had I known they weren't Verizon, I wouldn't have gone there. EVERY employee wore Verizon shirts, not Diamond Wireless. Now I am paying an additional $65.00 a month for 2-years. Liars and cheats. Verizon however, is great to work with.

• Updated by Kathy Embody · Aug 17, 2018

I need your charge to get removed from my VISA account. I have not used in 2 years and cannot get this resolved. Please help me!!!

Thank you.

Kathy Embody

Margatet Bliemeister Jan 06, 2020

Trying to cancel insurance on a phone no longer owned. Been trying to cancel it for three years

mark hachenberg Sep 28, 2019

have been charging my credit card for months, fraudulent charges, not sure how to stop charges. credit card bill shows : DIAMOND WIRELESS 1014MIKE.CROSLANDUT
    7.99 CHARGE

• Lo
    Lovre Oct 22, 2018

I am missing a paycheck from Diamond Wireless from Jan. 12th of $ 157.58. Can the company verified If they send the check to the correct address or the correct Bank account # Let me know at your request or Can a support specialist contact me at [protected] Cell Line.

Jamal strong Oct 15, 2018

ALOHA I use to be a former employee of diamond wireless in maui Hawaii at the Queen kahamanui mall 2017
    Hoping you guys can help me it looks as if you bought out diamond. Thank you for your time

Jamal strong [protected]
    [email protected]

If possible can you please email it to my address above mahalo

• Mi
    Migdalia Robles Sep 10, 2018

I have changed cell phone company, I need to cancel this insurance service as soon as possible.[protected], [protected].

• Br
    BrianL111333 Sep 10, 2018

my name is Brian Hastings and I just noticed you have been subtracting 7.99 out of my account a month. I don't know what it's for but I want to be taken off the billing list and not be charged anymore. Thank you

• Do
    Dorkfish10 Aug 28, 2018

Phone was knocked out of car and landed faced down on rocks. The impact mark is pea sized on the upper right hand side of device and caused cracks radiating to the left. Phone display keeps turning on and off now due to the impact. Glass has been chipped and is dangerous to the touch due to pieces falling off.

Comments

• Ka
    Kathy Embody Aug 28, 2018

I have tried for many years to cancel this service on my VISA account. I do not even have the components for this wireless service. What do I need to do to cancel this please? Thank you.

Kathy Embody