Victra / Diamond Wirelesscanceling recurring payment

H

Nobody will answer the phone. Well someone did answer and then hung up on me. Usually when you call it rings and then says they aren't available and you can't leave a message.

They are taking out a $7.99/mo recurring charge from my bank but I no longer have the phone that was supposed to be insured and I I I in touch with anyone to cancel it.

How do I stop this charge?

Melissa Mac Jul 18, 2018

I hope you get it resolved, Heidi!

Melissa Mac Jun 19, 2018

Hi Heidi, were you able to cancel your insurance yet? I have a number to call if you'd like it.

• He
    Heidi Riddle Jul 16, 2018

@Melissa Mac Someone finally answered but told me I had to call Verizon directly. So I called Verizon (I'm no longer with Verizon, but okay...), and they said they cancelled it. Well, I've been charged 2 more times! My only real option is to change my bank account number, which means contacting about 14 other places to give them the new information! So frustrated. I'm going to try that new number you gave below. Thanks!

Melissa Mac Jul 08, 2018

@Jennifer Nicole Gorgulho Hi Jennifer! The number is [protected]
    Good luck! Let me know if it works for you.

• Je
    Jennifer Nicole Gorgulho Jul 06, 2018

@Melissa Mac THIS SAME THING HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME! Melissa, I would also like the number if possible!