DHLno reason for holding my package

H

DHL picked up my package and delivered on sept 2, after 2weeks later, DHL neither deliver my package nor return to me without any acceptible reason.

During the 2 week time period, I called customer service for 5 times, they said we made mistake, we will re-delivered and it should be received soon. now DHL hold my package because I am angry to them and I am pursue the legical assistance to sue them.

How BAD service it is, how frustrated we are. I just read numerious complaints about DHL service problem, why there is no organization to investigate DHL 's problem? why DHL can still operate with such disorder management? DHL does not delay our package, DHL wastes our time and money.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices