Dental Workspoorly run office!!!

K

This place has done nothing but cause me problems! They do NOT follow standard dental guidelines that insurances are looking to be followed. And when asked about it I was told that there is no such thing as "standard dental practices". Isn't that what a Dentist MUST know to become a dentist?! I am irate with how this business is run! Especially in the billing department. They never updated my address and continued to send bills to place where I have not lived in two years. Then they have the audacity to tell me that the bill is going into collections even after I told them I have not received a single bill. Then they resubmitted the claim to my insurance and never bothered to tell the billing company so I am still getting harassing calls over it when it's not even decided yet. DO NOT GO TO SEARS DENTAL/ DENTAL WORKS OF STERLING HEIGHTS (IN LAKESIDE MALL). They will screw you over. I have been dealing with this issue for almost 6 months now and I am completely fed up! (Hide)