Delta Airlineschange fee overcharge

K

On 10/12/11, I called Delta customer service from the Dominican Republic to change a flight that my wife and I were scheduled on once I realized that we were going to miss a connector. A Delta customer service representative named Cheryl told me that it would cost $125 per ticket ($250 total) to change so I went ahead and agreed. My secretary was on the phone via conference call and she can confirm the amount quoted. A few days later I looked at my credit card statement and noticed I had been charged $261 per ticket ($522 total). So far I have: contacted Delta customer service several times, filed a BBB complaint, emailed the CEO of Delta, and disputed the charge with my credit card company. Delta refuses to credit me the appropriate amount. I believe that Delta should be obligated to honor a price that one of their agents represented. I will never fly your airline again and am currently considering taking this grievance to small claims court.

Sincerely,