DCS / Diversified Collection Servicesharrassment/collection a scam

D

DCS is a scam. I was in a car accident a few years ago. I am permantley disabled and recieve SSA. Due to the rules of my insurance certain bills had to be paid by nationwide or the party that caused the accident. Well things didn't happen the way they were supposed to. I worked out a payment plan with the US Treasury Dept. to repay the debt myself. Currenty they take $90 out of my SSA payment every month, until the bill is paid. I also agreed to give the any stimulus payments given to pay them back. DCS has started sending my letters and phoning my home saying I owe them money on behalf of the Dept. of Health and Human Services. That I owe fees and a amount of over $900. They won't stop sending letters to my home. When I call I am told just to pay them the money that I owe in one lump sum and they will stop calling. These people are rude and a complete joke.