Dazzlewhiterip off

Dazzlewhite! The only dazzle is the razzle dazzle of this rip off. Don't sign on for 'extra websites' - you get no service and then they start charging you fees on your credit card. Same with acaiburn. These two companies are just fronts for bad products to suck consumers into paying other charges. It is impossible to find out about the fees and fine print. Save your money and buy similar products at your local pharmacy or health food store. I'm embarrassed at being scammed and poed that i'm now out @ $60 for services I didn't want and didn't ask for. Rip off!!!

And for all you polite service representatives that i've talked to over the past several days, your personal integrity is at risk because you are fronting scam companies. Even in this tough economy, is your low wage worth being part of a scam??? Yeah - i'm mad!

• Wa
    wallyworld Oct 05, 2011

This company is a rip off - they say it's a free trial, but they really sign you up for a $87/month service. even after you return the product within the time allowed they do not provide you a refund. you have to contest the charge with your credit card company and provide proof of return before they take the money from the company and credit it to your account. it's a scam because they believe most people won't go through the effort even if you play be the rules. beware!!

• Ga
    Gabbeles Aug 16, 2011

More charges for teeth whitening products that I have never even heard of. Please please help me stop being charged for these things. It is getting to be so stressful everytime I look at my credit card statement. How do these companies get away with it.

• Bi
    Bimine Jul 06, 2011

I have tried to contact Dazzle white regarding my order. The phone# rings, but no one ever answers the phone. I also tried to cancel 2 other items and no success. I even tried to send an e-mail, it doesn't accept the e-mails. I have been scammmed. The other items are : Insider secrets to weightloss, and Comprehensive wieight loss e-book.

• Ca
    Catherine O'Riordan Mar 03, 2010

Nobody will cancel the products or illegal charges from your credit card unless you cancel/stop your card and get a new one issued. You can then ask your credit card company to charge back the monies taken from your account. The credit card company will refund you and investigate the charges.

• Un
    undazzled white Feb 25, 2010

received a full refund email dated nov.3, 2009, still being billed for 80.00. returned product oct. 2009. want something done immediately.

• Ke
    kez62 Feb 03, 2010

Paid for a free trial and was not happy with the product I am still receiving dazzlewhite and the money is still being taken out of my account. I e mailed them and cancelled the subscription but they are still charging me

• Kn
    knepl84 Jan 20, 2010

I returned product in 8 days to assure they received it - 6 months later I am receiving mystery debits related to the purchase agreement and on those charges bogus 800 are attached to disguse the fraud -

• Ka
    Kate Keir Jan 11, 2010

Money taken from account from different companies even though cancelled dazzlewhite, changed card at bank waiting to see if money still being taken, surely there is some way to stop this

• Rb
    r. bobama Jan 09, 2010

Why you guys keep changing the F***ING telephone numbers piece of S*** scummers at www dazzlesmilepro

• Bi
    bibbylorraine Jan 05, 2010

Please cancel my order and stop unautherized deductions from mt bank account!! ! DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE PRODUCTS AND STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUN T CANCEL CANCAL CANCEL THANK YOU MRS L BIBBY

• Er
    ERICA PARRY Jan 05, 2010

Hello,

Sorry to hear that there was some confusion when you made your purchase. We take customer support very seriously and would like to work with you to resolve this situation. Many times, problems like this occur when people do not read our Terms of Service before they place an order. That's why we've placed our Terms of Service on the order page next to the box where you enter your credit card information. We've also placed a link to our terms on the home page for easy access. Yet, sometimes, people still fail to take the time to read it. If that was the case, I think we can resolve this situation quickly and easily. Simply return your unused portion to us today. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order we'll refund your money right away – as per our unconditional 30-day money back guarantee.

I do understand that you may have other questions and concerns. If so, we are ready, willing and able to help you out. Simply contact us by phone at (8/6/6)-5/2/8-(6/2/1/4) or use our Live Chat help service located on our Contact Us page. Live Chat is designed to address most common problems and take you step by step through the cancellation process.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we want to resolve this situation as soon as we can.

ERICA PARRY

Cheated and mad Jan 02, 2010

Their website said for $2.95 shipping and handling I would get a free sample. They have put on about $325 worth of charges on my credit card before I caught it. Never, never, never do any business with these guys. They are crooks. Don't give them your card number.

• Sc
    sca Dec 31, 2009

This company operates an extremely expensive scam. I have reported them to Trading Standards and the police as they have taken monies out of my account without my authority. The only option that you have is to close your bank account so that they are unable to continue to take monies out. Despite this today I received a further 'free ' sample. Does anyone have the adress that I can return it to?

• Lo
    Lorraine Cottrell Dec 25, 2009

I called to cancel my dazzle order because they charged my credit card $79 for a small tube (small as sample products you can buy & pay 50 cents for) of toothpaste and two plastic things to put in my mouth. Plus they had the nerve to charge me for postage!

It is a scam.

• Fr
    Frank J Clinton Dec 24, 2009

mydietid.com withdrew monies from my account using a debit card number supplied by dazzlewhite even afterI had stopped subscription to Dazzlewhite in the time frame designated to avoid any charges. This is unacceptable, and must be corrected. I contacted my bank and will be inclided in any forthcoming lawsuit.

• Br
    bricksee Dec 19, 2009

Sent for a trial offer and agreed to pay for "shipping charges" on credit card - ONE TIME. When received, there was NO (let me repeat, NO) information concerning another shipment, a number to call, customer service, etc., return information. Now my card is being billed. This is FRAUD!!! Return all packages to sender unopened!!! Contact credit card company immediately.

Betty Griffith

• Sc
    ScamRelief Dec 19, 2009

You can find help here -- http://ivory-white-scam.110mb.com/

• El
    Elaine Blakiston Dec 18, 2009

Responded to a freee trial & have now received another package with the same product when I did not re-order & have had no correspondence from this company. am returning the package today 18th december.

Elaine blakiston
    Perth wa 6148

• Mi
    michelle 1869 Dec 16, 2009

Dazzlewhite have sent me more of there product. even though I have sent them e mails to tell them to stop, they are taking money out of my account without my permission or knowledge. this started when they were going to send me a free trial, which they charged me for. this time when I tried to contact them, I have been un able to access there web sight. what can I do.

• Pa
    Pattiann Thomas Dec 14, 2009

I answered an add for teeth whitening which was supposedly free but I had to pay postage on my credit card. I wasn't happy with the product but they keep sending me whitening product and chargeing my credit card please tell me how to stop this HELP! Pattiann Thomas

Ana Waterman Dec 10, 2009

Same problem with this company, except they have charged me $85 plus $15 for shipping, I have called them and I complained, they have asked me to return the product and they will refund my account as well... I really hope they will do this...

• Da
    David DeLucia Dec 10, 2009

Hello

If there was some confusion about your subscription we honestly didn t mean to inconvenience you in any

way Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible

on the order page they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order located directly to the

top of where your credit card information was entered There is also a link at the top of the home page that

opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window Customer service is our number one priority and

we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers Of course mistakes can be made and if you

were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return

the unused product back to us We have always honored our 30 day guarantee and will continue to do so

You can talk to customer support seven days a week Our U S based help lines are also staffed each and

every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order Simply

call us at [protected] or visit our 24 7 live help at http www dazzlesmilepro com contactus php and we

will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process

Your satisfaction is our number one concern

Thanks

• Ka
    kathryn lee Nov 23, 2009

Dazzlewhite u. s. a. go into my bank without my permission and take monies without my odering anything or recieving anything for that matter. dispite the fact that I cancelled with them months ago they still persist in helping themselves to my money.
    I really donot want anything from this company. there is no contact details to do anything about it I really do want them to get out of my bank and stop stealing my money

• St
    StopComplainingNow Nov 23, 2009

Stop drinking coffee and coke and expecting some miracle gel to clean up your mistakes.

• Br
    Brooke Paige Nov 23, 2009

Google the Federal Trade Center and file a consumer complaint! They will take care of it.

• Ge
    Gemma Peters Nov 23, 2009

Hello,

I purchased Dazzlewhite in September with my creidt card and the day I bought it over the net I called and canceled. I have a copy of the letter that states I would be refunded. I was refunded as I sent the item back within the specified time, but since this took place I have been charged small amounts under the name of Elitepack. Can you please advise ASAP.
    My email address is [email protected]

• Jf
    jfcricket Nov 20, 2009

As everyone is saying Dazzlewhite is a scam. I got pulled in on it to. They charged my account over $100.00. Plus they hit my bank account $8.53 twice for a "Comprehensive Weight Loss" program. It piggy back with Dazzlewhite. I called my Bank and they are going to issue me a new card. I made a phone call to cancel everything and they gave me cancellation numbers. I said to them that I shouldn't have to cancel anything since I didn't authorize it in the first place. Anyway what we all should do is give them a new credit card and then when they hit it for the $1.95 shipping fee cancel the credit card. Man if we all would just do this it would be awesome! Just a thought.

Good Luck,
    John

• Do
    dorbrian Nov 18, 2009

I ordered a 'Free Sample' of tooth whitening product where I was told that I would only pay for postage. Not only has the sample never been delivered, the company has billed me for over £30 and I fear they will continue to do so as I now realise that they are operating some kind of money-making scam. The credit card company are looking into this, but I have had to forfeit the first unauthorized payment.

• Je
    jeather Nov 18, 2009

orderdd free sample with postage cost of $11.95. Charge to crdit card $94.77 plus fee $1.90 for unknown reasons

• Sn
    S. Noon Nov 15, 2009

In the Month of August 2009 I received four applicators of DazzleWhite product which I did not order I was charged UD $58.71- NZ $88.15 and automatic payment made from my account.
    On the 12th Nov 2009 UD $58.09- NZ $79.29 was paid out from my account and no product. I feel that this company is scamming in order to have access to our accounts.

• Ke
    Kerrielc Nov 15, 2009

I too received a charge for beutyclub 14.52 and 2 others. kitacccess 7.65 and elitepack 3.23. Dont know who they are but have recived no items.

• Rh
    RhondaW Nov 12, 2009

If you purchase this product, you will be truly disappointed; futhermore, the company has fine print charging you an addition 58.76 if you do not return the terrible product with 14 days. I never saw the fine print. I purchased the product in July, return back in August. I was informed twice I would receive a refund. I have not received a refund yet. The month is now November. Please stay away from DazzleWhite products.

• St
    Steve1963 Nov 12, 2009

This guy is lying about the return policy... I know first hand that he is lying because they ripped me off too. don't believe a word he says. his company should be shut down and he should go to jail for fraud. don't order anything from dazzle white. my satisfaction is the last thing on their mind!!!

• Kg
    K Gall Nov 08, 2009

They offered a free sample trial of their product for a nominal shipping and handling charge and then they charged my credit card $87.82 without my authorization. I am going to have the bank cancel the charge but I will have to close my card and go through the hassle of getting a new one. I was just online and have seen many similar complaints about this company. It is a scam and they should not be allowed to do business.

• Mu
    music Oct 29, 2009

they want you to try dazzlewhite for a free trial and after if you dont read the condition (small caracter)propely well they charge you on your credit card in beettwing 80.00$to100.00$ on your card you have15to 30days to confirm them that you dont want to have any more of ther products it appen to me and i ad to call them any way it's all problem to get your money back on your card

Andrws Oct 26, 2009

This company dazzle white have stolen money from my account without my permission. This is the last time I will do any and all free trials. The amout was 88.00 dollars. Called to cancel, but the number was disconnected. Had to cancel my card.

• Ca
    Cazba24 Oct 23, 2009

I ordered the so called free trail of Dazzlewhite, months later I realise there has been a number of transactions on my credit card which I didn't authorise.
    There were companies such as Whitesmile, VH Access, Health Member, Pristin Helth and Ezykit who were all helping themselves to my credit card.
    I contacted credit card who asked me to call back during the working hours of these companies.
    I then contacted Dazzlewhite online operator who at first didn't seem to want to help, after many messages I then received email with cancellation number, she then advised me of the other alleged subscriptions and after some persuasion she agreed to cancel on my behalf.
    I have yet to speak to my credit card compnay with this information

• Me
    Melbells Oct 14, 2009

I ordered some tooth whitening gel as a one off which i recieved and now the company are taking money from my account without my authorisation

Chuck Turner Oct 13, 2009

These 2 companies are promoting this scam for dazzle white aka just think media.

They even boast about it on their website:
    Proof: http://justthinkmedia.com/affiliates.html

More proof: http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/index.php?function=search&search=dazzle&=#

The 2 companies are:

Join our affiliate network
    Http://www.neverblue.com/contact.html

• Ga
    GailK Oct 13, 2009

This product has made charges to our credit card under the 3 names listed above. we received a vial of hydrogen peroxide with a charge from beutyclub for $1.95 which was shipping on a free sample. the subsequent charges of $79.95 to each of the other 2 names are pure ripoff.! we have received no product and have ordered no product!!