The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Days Inn — filth & endangerment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Earlier This Year My Wife and Myself rented a room (#148) and it was beyond filthy not to mention fire codes and possible health endangerment. we were on the backside with all the garbage and storage rooms, there was not any other customers there at this time, when we asked for a room change or a refund, they argued with us for several hours and said they was going to lock the room with our items inside. i have sent some photos of the room. we were there on business and must say we may never go back and may never rent another room from any of your hotels/motels again. no compensation was offered at all, nothing.
James & Tina Fresh
406 N. Emmons St.
Madison, Indiana 47250
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn!
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off
- Days Inn - Hotel manager and the filthy room
- Days Inn - guest complaints
- Days Inn - cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - customer service
- Days Inn - the room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website