David's BridalWhat kind of service is this?

T

I got five bridesmaid dresses that had different colors and sizes. Looked like the store confused orders. I called their customer service and wasn't satisfied by what they offered (I believe there was a different solution).They said that if I want to receive a correct order with in time before my wedding, have to make a new order and pay same money. And I had to send wrong dresses back. After this, they would reimburse me for a previous order. I was forced to do what they said and now I 'm waiting for a refund.
Not satisfied, upset and angry.

• Ca
    Carol Amo Nov 30, 2017

I also am having the same experience with David's Bridal. I ordered 4 bridesmaid dresses and two of them did not fit my granddaughters. The same dress did not come in their sizes so I returned the two that were too big (which I had already paid for). I then ordered two new dresses in a size to fit the girls. All this took place back in late August, my wedding was September 9. I called when about 10 days had passed and no refund on the dresses. I was told I would need to wait a week or two longer and once the returned dresses were returned for sale I would get a refund. The girl said they did receive the dresses, so I knew they were there. It is now November, 30 and I have not ever received my refund. As it was, it took me 2 weeks to get them to give me their return numbers that had to be marked on the return box and inside the package. What a hassle, I would never recommend anyone buy anything from David's Bridal. They are a rip off company, I guess they rip just enough people off to get away with it and manage to stay in business. I am going to report them to the BBB.