Dan Murphy'sservice refusal

S Apr 21, 2019 Review updated:

Myself (52) and my 20 year old daughter went to the middle Park store on Easter evening. We went to pay and were refused a purchase because my daughter didn't have her ID. Ok fair enough...
I myself went back later wanting to purchase the same items that I went and collected off the shelf AGAIN without my daughter there. They still refused to let me purchase the items after recognising me because "I could be serving it to her at home".

I have checked on the Qld laws on "youth laws Australia" and its none of their concern or business as a to what I being her parent serve her in my own home/ premises.
On top of that the staff were exceptionally rude and aggressive in the tone that they were speaking to me in when I questioned why I at 52 could not purchase this item.

So can I never walk into a Dan Murphys again and buy these items if they recognise me?

Very very disappointed.

• Kn
    kneelfist Apr 21, 2019

Oh grow up. No and rude are not the same thing. Are you sure you are old enough to drink? I doubt you are 52, since you act 11.