241 W 42nd St, New York, NY, 10036, US
Thu:11:00 am - 1:00 am
Fri:11:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:11:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Dallas BBQFood Poisoning (Severe)

I ate ate the Times Square location on Friday May 6. I had the chicken that day. Hours later I was throwing up, going to the bathroom, fever, chills, cold sweats. Literally crawling on the floor. I was rushed to urgent care and on an IV for hours and was told I have food poisoning. I am now on antibiotics and still in bed. I have filed a complaint with the Board of Health. Others have been getting sick at this same location and something must be done here.

Dallas BBQMy food order

Saturday April 2, 2022

We went to this establishment for some food and [protected]@2:30pm-3:34pm. The waitress Mateena did not give me all my food order. I ordered 2 combos with medium rare steaks which was 20.00 a pop, Did not realized it until Sunday when I got back into Baltimore yes that’s right Baltimore. I called the restaurant and ask for a manager and he was very disrespectful and dismissive he put me on hold for 20 minutes and then picked back up and to me to file a coon this website. Oh and my bill came to 158.00

Nov 12, 2021

Dallas BBQ — Disgusting refried old oil chicken & ribs - hard as a rock cornbread

My friend and I arrived at Dallas BBQ - Times Square (located at 241 W. 42nd Street between 7th and 8th...

Dallas BBQRude greeting

The greeter at Dallas BBQ was extremely rude. Although my partner and I tried to follow rules and regulations, she was making side comments during the short term we were following orders in terms of temperature checking. We tried to tell another server and our complaints were not heard. I understand that jobs are extremely hard and stressful, however being rude to us without reason is nasty and unprofessional. Thanks.

Dallas BBQCustomer service

This will not be a long review. The customer service is terrible!!! Even the management is terrible!! I waited 27 minutes to speak to a manager who never got on the phone. The person in charge of delivery and takeout picked saying he would help but put me on hold every 15 seconds because he had a call. I'll take my party of 15 elsewhere.

Dallas BBQUnauthorized gratuity

on May 05, 2020 at 2:20pm I was at the 241 W. 42nd Street Dallas BBQ - Times Square

I ordered:

1 Full Henny Wings
          1 Fries
          1 Onion Loaf
          1 Moscato Mama
          1 Blue Hawaii

Totaling: $75.06 with tax

I paid with my Visa ending in 6037

After getting on the train I realized I was charged an additional gratuity charge of $10.34, This gratuity was given without my knowledge or consent. I was not made aware that I would be charged a gratuity.

Are gratuity's automatic and what is the means of notifications to the customer before being charged.

Thank you for your attention and answer in this matter

Unauthorized gratuity