2160 Bartow Ave, Bronx, NY, 10475, US
Thu:1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fri:1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sat:1:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dallas BBQProduct and service!

8/23/21 6:59pm I placed an order at BBQ CoOp City. I received it at 8:56pm. I am approximately 1/2 mile away. I was told to give them 45mins. I called back in an hour, I was then told there was a problem with delivery and it would be another 30 mins. I received cold food, and an incomplete order. I did not receive the chili that goes with the taco salad, nor the sour cream. I called back again, I'm on hold for 8mins& 56 seconds to be told by the manager that they cannot deliver the items they left out, and I would have to call Door Dash. I call Door Dash and the driver's number is no longer available. This is the absolute worst service and product I have ever received. I will never go to this place again.

Dallas BBQEvent birthday party disaster

I am writing this complaint to the Bay Plaza Dallas BBQ's manager Anthony, and well as the on duty Manager (of Indian descent). On 3/4/2021 I contacted BBQ and spoke with Anthony about a surprise birthday dinner for my mom. He sent the wrong menu, and now I've based my event on what was sent and have been told no I can't use that now. Ruining my surprise birthday dinner for my mom, who I explained to him recently had a stroke, and we wanted to bring our family together in solidarity and use your venue as the meeting place. Throughout this process Anthony has been super evasive, and I've been in contact a lot to only get responded every so often. Once we decided to go through with it, my sister goes to the location To sign the contract and leave a deposit and the manager on duty (which should've been Anthony because he said he'd be there but WAS NOT) said we couldn't use the menu sent and accused of us picking the wrong menu when we were SENT THE MENU by Anthony. Even with his mistake we are being faulted. As my sister began to depart, this manager bad-mouthed her and had a few unpleasant things to say about my sister. This is ridiculous. And very UNPROFESSIONAL! My mom's birthday surprise was supposed to be March 20th 2021 at 6pm. I am now stuck deciding if I want to even have it there being I was misled and then lied on. I've even had an event a few years back for my mom at your location. The reason why I came back in the first place. But now I feel very disrespected, unappreciated as a returning customer willing to spend hundreds of dollars at your establishment. This is not the way you treat people. Own up to your mistakes and make it right for the customer. And the next time the managers want to trash talk a customer, at least wait until we leave. This is truly pathetic behavior.

Respond

Dallas BBQorder was incomplete and missing food

I order on 4/18/20 the food I order was incomplete and missing food. I order 20 sticky wings that came with no sauce just fired and I order a combo of beef ribs and honey chicken and shrimp I didn't get my shrimps and no sauce on my chicken. I ordered chicken tenders they came hard n dry. They didn't have a side order of fries either. I always order veg tempura they did t send no sauce. This restaurant should not take advantage of people due to the Covid 19. I also over heard one of the employees say the people who work in the kitchen was mad and wanted to close the kitchen very unfair. I would like to speak to someone.

order was incomplete and missing food

Dallas BBQ — service

We visited this location on 9/14 at around 4pm. The hostess was incredibly rude, a customer service training...

Dallas BBQ — manager or supervisor

To whom it may concern: Dear sir or miss, on sunday 15th september 2019, about 3:45 pm, my wife, grandson...