Dairy Queen — poor food service
We took our twin granddaughters to eat at DQ in Oxford, al. I ordered a mega dog with onions. Also asked for the cotton candy blizzard, in which they told me they did not have and was not getting. (Very disappointing since that is the big advertisement around here and you can't even get it.)When it was brought to table it was cold. The chili was cold and cheese wasn't even melted. Also had so much onion on it I could not eat it. All the workers was worried about is my granddaughter and if they were twins or not. Very poor service.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break!
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience!
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning
- Dairy Queen - crispy crunch blizzard
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food