Dairy Queenfood is low quality + orders are wrong.

We went in on 04/10/2010 at Register 1 at 12:02 PM.

Last week we ordered food and got the wrong order to go, for some reason we got another customer's order and then when they gave us our order they forgot 2 things and we had to wait a very long time to get them finally, making the ice creams we had melt and it was all a big mess.

We decided to give them another try because the Dairy Queen's in our old hometowns (Mt.Vernon, IN and Henderson, KY) were really good.

So we go back today, get another order to go. First off, they didn't put WHIP CREAM on my Moolatte!! I have never had to additionally ASK for whip cream, my Moolattes just came with them. Someone told me they were out of whip cream, but I think they lied because another customer came in and ordered a banana split and got whip cream on theirs!!? I am a quiet, nice person so I just didn't say anything. Out of whip cream at NOON on a SATURDAY? Yeah right. They just didn't want to remake it for some reason. :( The whip cream is my favorite part.

My husband ordered his burger plain and they slopped it with a bunch of crap. When he told them he wanted it plain, they seemed to have an attitude about it because this was our second complaint about our meal.

ALSO, they made our kids' sundaes first and let them sit there while they cooked my husband's meal and by the time we got everything the kids' sundaes were melted and nasty looking. :(

Extremely disappointed in this Dairy Queen and I WILL be spreading the word for people to not go there. So if the owner happens to see this, it would be great if you could offer me something to change my mind about this place, but you probably don't care which is why your employees suck at their job.

• Fe
    fed_42420 Jun 11, 2010

But as for the complaint, I agree this Dairy queen is [censor]. They were always rude to me when I went to drive thru and tried to hurry me like I have their entire menu memorized as soon as I pull up. I mean can I have 45 seconds to decide what I want. And then I would literally wait in line for 20+minutes. I stopped going there too.

• Fe
    fed_42420 Jun 11, 2010

Ok, im confused here. Who are you talking to? Who called you a child? Am I missing something

• Ri
    RippedOffGirl May 13, 2010

Oh yeah, I'm a "child" because I'm complaining on a COMPLAINTS BOARD! You either work there, or are associated with the place somehow otherwise you would be minding your own business instead of trying to argue with someone over the Internet. Child.

• Ri
    RippedOffGirl Apr 19, 2010

People make mistakes yes, but seriously who wants to throw their money away on garbage like this, people should be warned. I know all Dairy Queens are privately owned, so I think the owner of this one isn't running the business right, or just isn't aware that their employees do such an awful job.

And what the hell are you talking about, what "other" worker have I attacked because of my experience?