CVS Pharmacyservice at front counter/buying prepaid green dot card

G

Hi Friday night on March 31 at 9:10pm I went into the 24 hour CVS on washington st in weymouth, MA. And bought a greendot moneypak card and had "Stefanie" the front counter sales associate ring it up and put $400.00 on it for me. I told her at the time that I wanted it to put money on my paypal debit card to use for a deposit on a hotel room. She rang it through and said that I just needed to go online when I got home and put in my information.I not expecting any problems was fine with this and went home and entered all my information. When I was done a text was sent to me by the prepaid card company saying that I had to have the sales agent at register scan a barcode that was sent to my phone. So at aprox. 10pm I had to go back and show her "Stefanie" what it said to do. Well not only did I have to wait for Stefanie while she was in the backroom and I stood there for aprox. 20 minutes but when she did come to help me she was clueless even though it explained to her right on the text message that she just had to scan the barcode and verify she collected $400.00 from me. Well she scanned the barcode but she would not hit the button to verify she collected the money because she told me that it should have already been verified when she originaly collected it once I bought the card and she didn't feel she should have to verify again that she collected it. The prepaid card said on it no refunds but I never expected to run across this problem. She had my money in her register ($400.00)and sold me a prepaid card that was another $5.95 that was as good as garbage at this point. It was unusable because she messed up and made mistakes. She would not refund me my $400.00 even though it was undeniably her mistake and she would not admit that she even made a mistake nor would she even apologize for it! I stood there for over an hour with her going back and fourth on what to do and she basicly told me that it was my problem and I would have to call the company to get a refund or fix the problem! Well on top of the aggrivation of all this waisted time getting nowhere. I did not have another $400.00 to put down on a hotel room so our plan to stay on Nantucket island had to be canceled. Now we have to wait weeks to get our money credited from this company and we still cannot even get our cash owed back they are only giving us a credit for the $400.00. We lost the $5.95 we paid for the card and another $3.95 because we could not use it for paypal in the first place when "Stefanie said that we could and shes the one who picked the card and said this one will work! I am sorry and I truly hate complaining being a person myself who has worked in customer relations and sales my entire life but this was just one big mess that could have been prevented and even made up for if I had at the very least just got a "I'm sorry"from her but instead she huffed and puffed off back into the back of the store and just left us standing there!!

service at front counter/buying prepaid green dot card